Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Alice, if I was a sensible person, I would say, DO NOT LOOK OR ENGAGE IN SM. Full stop. Most celebrities do not engage personally on SM. And hell, your ex husband doesn't. When does it become evident that you, the person who cries victim is someone who doesn't do what every other sane person would do to protect themselves, but you refuse to do?

Reactions: 21
Shes fishing for a GoFundMe.
Maybe she should have rented a place she could afford. It's not Ioan's problem.

View attachment 2535329
---
Sounds like she is saying her kids are worried about food and shelter. But, she doesn't talk to them about the divorce and stuff.
She's saying that all three of them are constantly ill from worry??
She's a disgrace!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
"we three are ill from worry"

this whole post is pure insanity during a evaluation.

Reactions: 59
She got $110,000 when the house was sold in May. She paid $39,000 (six months rent upfront) in May.
That leaves $71,000. Has she spent all that already? In five months????

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Those poor children. I hope they're not being teased at school today because their mother can't keep it together on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Everyone get your wallets, there won't be a Christmas. But, Alice keeps buying clothes and shoes on ebay.

Screenshot_20231027_115420_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 32
The stupidity of it all. If the dumb fucks on Insta don't click that she moved herself to a Beverly Hills flat that costs thousands a month but she refuses to work, they deserve to be cheated out of their money by Al's I Am a Victim GFM tour.

Reactions: 47
The custody evaluator will take intrest in the very depressed sounding comments. Nice job Alice.

Screenshot_20231027_115343_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_115304_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_115302_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think what Dr. Dupee is going to uncover is Alice's absolute antipathy to any kind of rejection. Her father rejected her while she was in her adulthood, but she says this has influenced her entire life. This is problematic. It suggests a woman who is unable to deal with any kind of rejection. This is not healthy. She now, as a middle aged woman, says her entire life has been destroyed by her husband of 20 years. She says both her father and her husband have betrayed her. This is clear evidence of woman who cannot manage any kind of rejection. It is not normal. Alice has a really pathological issue with any kind of rejection. If it is clear to us, it is clear to a professional like Dupee.
There is zero evidence her father rejected her. That’s what she says that happened. He got remarried and Alice doesn’t like his new wife. This happened when Alice was in 30’s and living (temporarily until she got her own place) with Ioan. Ridiculous to claim her father rejected her.

Alice didn’t get her own way. That’s all it needs for her to kick off. It’s not about rejection it is about her needing to control people and bend them to her will.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe Alice should learn to live within her means? And, she probably shouldn't have kicked the goose that laid golden eggs. Own goals.

Reactions: 41
There is zero evidence her father rejected her. That’s what she says that happened. He got remarried and Alice doesn’t like his new wife. This happened when Alice was in 30’s and living (temporarily until she got her own place) with Ioan. Ridiculous to claim her father rejected her.

Alice didn’t get her own way. That’s all it needs for her to kick off. It’s not about rejection it is about her needing to control people and bend them to her will.
I absolutely believe her father cut her off, as she said. She said he did not want any further contact because she was an awful person.

Reactions: 20
Alice: "we will be without shelter or money for food by Christmas". If I were Ioan I would be advising the lawyers asap. She has had 3 years to find a job, and has not done so. One more reason she is not suitable as a primary parent.
She's angling for a 5150.

Alice, you aren't the first to do this, fwiw.

Reactions: 12

There is evidence in Alice's own words. To say it is ridiculous to claim her father rejected her is not right.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.