Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megnolia7

Hello! I’ve never posted here before — probably one of the many lurkers who have read for ages and never say anything (especially with AE and her people thinking that doxxing people here will somehow take the heat off her and her shittiness?).

But I just can’t resist anymore. I was never a fan of Ioan and didn’t really know he is, except for watching a couple of episodes of Liar. I only became aware of these two from AE’s daily mail rants, but I’ve now been following for the last 40+ threads as her behaviour becomes more and more outrageous — and yet still unchecked. Why is no one doing anything about her recent posts, saying the kids have gone through hell etc? Curious why Ioan’s legal team isn’t all over it, but perhaps it’s part of a strategy.

Anyway, what spurred me to post was I just looked at Bianca’s instagram account and watched the first pinned post, a long video of her talking about her MS diagnosis and how it has spurred her to live positively. It comes across as so sincere and I just can’t understand why this young woman is being abused, called horrible names etc? She seems really genuine and lovely and like someone who could be really inspiring for chronic illness sufferers? I think it’s really terrible how the online abuse against her has ramped up recently when there is literally NO evidence of her being anything other than lovely (no, I don’t count the fake RO — there was no evidence and if there was it would have been granted. The dubious pictures of a bruise were less than convincing and a qualified judge agreed).

I don’t know why I feel suddenly compelled to do so but I’m ready to join in 😂 And no I’m not Bianca or Tamika or Ioan. I’m a middle aged mother of two who you couldn’t pick out of a lineup. I just find Alice so incredibly awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Hiraeth

VIP Member
1000034056.png

It's like they all share a brain cell, and it's away on loan right now. 😂 This calls for a story:

Sometime in the recent past, agents Welt (codename/also known as: welp) and Hiraeth (codename/also known as: that damn lawyer), decided to take a break from their grueling schedules at the top secret agency T.A.T.T.L.E, and meet for a drink. Though this endeavor would necessitate crossing continents for each of them, they had a friendship that spanned years. Brought together during agency training by the shared agonies of learning English as a second (or third) language, they had kept in touch through the years and most recently were staffed by T.A.T.T.L.E on a mission to bring down a political figure that shall remain nameless (in this story, anyway). Desperate for a break from the rigors of screenshotting and refreshing, they shared a libation in friendly camaraderie (though Hiraeth secretly coveted welp's colorful drink). There exists only one photo of that most secret meeting. It was the most closely guarded secret in the world...until now.

(This story was brought to you by the letter A, the number 26, and Welsh cheddar paired with Austrian rose. And no, that is not a euphemism.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

welp

VIP Member
Alice slipped up big time BTW

She posted this pic
1.png

This picture is taken by Tone, he has posted his desktop PC several times the past years, like here
2.png

Sooo, why would Tone DM a random twitter account pictures like this and not the other way around if it wasnt Alice? Isn't it always "send it to Tone, so that Alice gets it"?

I think Alice is probably watching or reading this Russell Brand stuff with interest. Loopy would be lapping that up, also. I hate to think what they might attempt to cook up between them in all honesty. If they weren’t so stupid, they’d be dangerous. There is rightfully a believe all victims discourse, but it does leave a space open for people like Alice, unfortunately. Not saying I don’t believe what’s being said about RB, quite the contrary, just worried that it will give Alice ideas…

(And yes of course @IHateHadargoyle, although I think Marie Antoinette was actually smeared and lied about. The same can’t be said for Alice 😂)
yeah, it will definitely happen. The only thing that is still holding her back IMO is financial dependency on him. She even has at least the eldest daughter far enough to at least not protest, perhaps even to support her false allegations (Elsie is probably too young/innocent to realize what is happening)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Hiraeth

VIP Member
She went there. 😡 Following up on her threat to Ioan to make bogus accusations against him.

1000034411.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

lulooo

VIP Member
There are people on here who seem to be feeling a bit sorry for the Abuser and explaining away her behaviour because of abandonment issues etc etc.

With respect if you tried to help the Abuser she would laugh in your face. She wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire even. Remember she is always right, it’s everyone else who is wrong and out to get her.

The Abuser is a nasty, evil, narcissistic, lying abusive pos. She would throw anyone u Dee the bus, even her daughters as we have recently seen, to get her own way. The Abuser cares for no one but herself, not even those she should be loving and protecting, two innocent children. She has weaponised them very deliberately and systematically with intent in order that they destroy their kind and loving father, together with his partner.

There is nothing redeemable about this Abuser, she is bad through and through.

Also a word to the new poster on here who thinks that they are being hounded/misunderstood. We are a friendly and kind bunch on these threads with bags of empathy and understanding of others life experiences. We welcome newbies and encourage them to join in and post. We can disagree and put our different points of view without falling out, then move on united in our disdain for the Abuser’s behaviour.

What we don’t take kindly to are FM’s and those trying to disrupt and derail the threads.
We also encourage those newbies to read the Wiki as it’s a fund of knowledge, evidence and brilliant contributions from our very talented Sea Hag Turds. The evidence of the Abuser’s abuse of Ioan, Bianca, the children, and Ioan and Bianca’s families is there along with evidence of the Abuser’s lies.

Finally, welcome all, if you play nicely, and fairly with us, we will return the compliment to you🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Mad Betty

VIP Member
At this point I would strongly urge IG to peel any remaining remnants of the gloves off and let Anne finish her. Because this is that one thing that should trigger that. This after she has sworn under oath in her own legal filing that she wants him to reunite with his children because there is clearly no threat nor ever has been.

I'd ensure the reunification therapist, GAL, and Ms. Dupee know that this is the tactic she is now planning to use to cause additional harm to him and to the children and that these kinds of threats were made early on. I'm quite sure they have seen this before. It's the lowest maneuver one can make when they feel they're losing control.

No more mercy. I try to offer grace when I can but this is? Gloves off.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Mad Betty

VIP Member
That's not even true. It's clear that insurance email had more to it. What she shared with her minion group and what they posted showed that there were 3 pages admitted as evidence. They conveniently only posted part of it. I assure you that the West Hollywood Detectives, some of whom I personally know, did not build an entire case around the single act of CC'ing the insurance and then submit it to the DA who then chose to prosecute. I can only imagine what she wrote.

And the DA didn't move forward with prosecution for a myriad of reasons. No violation found would mean she was tried and found not guilty. That did not happen. I have contacts in the DA's office as well given the fact I have myself worked with them on my own RO case and have been to court as an advocate for others (an actual hands on one, not Loopy level bullshit) so I have a bit of experience with how this works.

I won't be surprised if there is another criminal charge in the future and that the DA chooses to prosecute. Just a hunch. Time will tell.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Stepping back to view the big picture, in my opinion, how crazy is it that just the simple act of her kids going to therapy has sent her into this unhinged days-long tailspin of tweets?

On another note, it boggles my mind why she's against therapy for her children. She herself used a therapist (you know, the one that told her she was the most amazing woman ever). Therapy is a beneficial process that hopefully leads to healing. Why would one be against that? Why would a parent not want their child to heal? To me it seems that this alone, not even considering anything else in this case, shows that there is something amiss here, and it's coming from Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Endora

VIP Member
Bloody everlasting hell, how can she still believe "the general public", or anyone else, for that matter, gives a fig about the exact moment Ioan's seven inches ventured off to new horizons?! Good grief!
Alice is alleging that her ex was fooling around on her with more than one woman while they were still married. What she doesn't seem to realize is that the more people read her social media, the more people think, Who would blame him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Here's what's going to happen, IMO.

Those who need to know will be made aware that private information from the court ordered reunification therapy sessions is being leaked by AE to the Twitter/X. No one else would do that. These are locked down sessions. She takes what the eldest tells her and disseminates that information with her own spin on it. She cannot stop herself from oversharing at both the girls and their father's expense. The GAL, the custody evaluator, and the judge will see what's taking place.

Nothing is sacred.

This is such short-sighted behavior for an immediate fix. Foolish is an understatement. It's self-harming behavior.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 70

sallygsoton

VIP Member
She just gets worse and worse.

I cannot understand how she hasn't exploded with the rage seething inside her from losing her hold over Baby Angel.

Thank goodness he has broken free from her but omg those poor children, living with that day after day :cry:

On a personal note, please may I apologise to all UK Tattlers in the South of England?

We are off to the seaside for a weeks holiday tomorrow, hence the torrential rain hammering down here, sorry everyone :LOL:

My wheelchair is sitting by a radiator having become water logged just getting me from the car to the front door and sadly we have discovered the central heating has decided to stop working today, but hey Bianca is right, see the positive in all things!

I have spent time today with my 2 youngest Grandchildren. The 2 year old girl has made me lots of cups of pretend tea (dee-lish-us) and my 3 year old autistic and non verbal grandson has looked in my eyes 4 times and allowed me to tickle him and even sat next to me for a cuddle 🥰

mAlice, find the joy in what you have in your life and stop the sm hate before it's too late. Please.

• Heart

missava

I'm sipping a chilled riesling... through the power of German grapes I feel myself being transformed.... oh god... the power.... I am.... I am.....

I AM BECOME WELP, DESTROYER OF WORLDS

• Haha
  • Heart
As “new lips” has sunk to the level we were all unfortunately expecting, here’s some light relief. A compilation of the greatest hits of “Tone”. Some of my favourite intellectual contributions from Bristol’s own Chuckle Brother:

IMG_7402.jpeg

IMG_1923.jpeg

IMG_1971.jpeg

IMG_1916.jpeg

IMG_1920.jpeg

IMG_1930.jpeg

IMG_0151.jpeg

IMG_1917.jpeg

IMG_1929.jpeg

IMG_1972.jpeg

IMG_1937.jpeg

And some that are definitely not written by Big Al, nope, no way josé:

IMG_1926.jpeg

IMG_0152.jpeg

IMG_0153.jpeg

IMG_1975.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

SusieTCones

VIP Member
*BREAKING NEWS*

This just in—

UNMASKED! A new photo has revealed the true identities of Tattle.life sea hags @M33L4 and @welp, seen here day drinking in the Gorbals. When asked about their activities, the Tattlers replied, “Nae comment, ye filthy bawbag.” They then proceeded to hit the reporter with their pocketbooks. Further updates as they develop.

D747B4F2-7816-412F-B300-64152FBA9ED5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66