Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I'm still trying to get over big lips writing her own eulogy.

"Everyone loves her and she lights up a room!" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes or no:
If Alice had to decide between being banned from commenting on any internet forum or platform for life and having custody of the girls, she’d choose SM.
And if she chose the girls, she’d have to think about it.
And she’d think long and hard about how to seek revenge for being blocked from her addiction.
And she would castigate the girls for life - ‘see what I gave up for you? DO you [Alice CAPS] see MY SACRIFICE? I gave up EVERYTHING for you’ &c, &c.
And if she were given the choice between the girls and being barred from SM/alcohol/drugs/utter utter defamation, she’d leave the girls on IG’s doorstep.
Because the only thing that matters to Alice is Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Reactions: 24
Random question but does anyone know if if Alice likes cricket?
Quoting mysen like a spanner but I’m asking as that Tivkledtoleg dock is an English person living in America, bang into cricket (well, was in 2018) but what us interesting is that account regularly used to slate Piers Morgan and tag him in it. Odd thing to do if it is AE considering they’re supposedly friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yes or no:
If Alice had to decide between being banned from commenting on any internet forum or platform for life and having custody of the girls, she’d choose SM.
And if she chose the girls, she’d have to think about it.
And she’d think long and hard about how to seek revenge for being blocked from her addiction.
And she would castigate the girls for life - ‘see what I gave up for you? DO you [Alice CAPS] see MY SACRIFICE? I gave up EVERYTHING for you’ &c, &c.
And if she were given the choice between the girls and being barred from SM/alcohol/drugs/utter utter defamation, she’d leave the girls on IG’s doorstep.
Because the only thing that matters to Alice is Alice.
She didn't have any trouble choosing social media over her husband.

Reactions: 22
This is the mother fucker who defends Alice, so I'm not at all surprised.
Alice and her 3 friends are indefensible.

Screenshot_20230919_122501_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Ditto.
I’m going through the worst fortnight of my life in withdrawing from antidepressants - the brain zaps, nausea, lightheadedness, inability to focus etc is living hell: but I’d take that every day for the rest of my life if it meant I didn’t have to be Alice Evans.
A nonentity known for a couple of mediocre films, TV shows and a divorce which has made her a byword for Crazy on every social media platform, forum and chat blog out there. I mean. What kind of legacy is that?
I have so much respect and admiration for you @Autisteuse. What you are doing must be so hard and take a great deal of courage. My thoughts, and prayers, if that is ok, are with you. I’m sending oceans of love and hugs to you as you navigate your way through this ❤🙏❤,

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's what's going to happen, IMO.

Those who need to know will be made aware that private information from the court ordered reunification therapy sessions is being leaked by AE to the Twitter/X. No one else would do that. These are locked down sessions. She takes what the eldest tells her and disseminates that information with her own spin on it. She cannot stop herself from oversharing at both the girls and their father's expense. The GAL, the custody evaluator, and the judge will see what's taking place.

Nothing is sacred.

This is such short-sighted behavior for an immediate fix. Foolish is an understatement. It's self-harming behavior.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 70
A

I'm not, but I don't know how I would go about proving that to you. Suspicion would explain my feeling that I'm not fitting in here.
You’re fine. You’re lovely. I found it hard at first - I’m autistic and have a very hard time parsing written nuance - but then the kindness shown to me by most others (if someone gets on your wick, that’s what the ‘block’ button is for) was so warming and overwhelming that I hung around and, two years into Alice’s divorce, am still here. Certain Tattlers have given me reasons to go on through their unbelievable kindness. Sometimes we just like taking the piss and talking about cats. Sometimes just cats. The only time I’ve seen these threads get really snarky is either when an FM lands like a sumo wrestler and tries to cause havoc, or Alice is suspiciously silent (ergo plotting) and the tension puts us all on edge.
The only thing that Alice has ever done well in her life is to create this community of fantastic, intelligent, warm, openhearted people. It’s a lifeline for many of us and some lucky souls have met up in real life. So pull up a chair. X

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Those who need to know will be made aware that private information from the court ordered reunification therapy sessions is being leaked by AE to the Twitter/X. No one else would do that. These are locked down sessions. She takes what the eldest tells her and disseminates that information with her own spin on it. She cannot stop herself from oversharing at both the girls and their father's expense. The GAL, the custody evaluator, and the judge will see what's taking place.

Nothing is sacred.

This is such short-sighted behavior for an immediate fix. Foolish is an understatement. It's self-harming behavior.

MOO
BIB further reinforces my theory that she wants to lose custody of the girls.

Reactions: 21
I bet Bianca can do it doggy style without any issue. I’ll bet they’ve done plenty more than that as B looks very limber, without any possible need of having to call the paramedics! I’ll stop now before I feel or come across as a total perv 😂

However… Sucks to be Alice I guess 🤭
She probably kept tweeting as she was having sex. Her opinion is soooo important. It must not be stopped for any marital whoopee. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have so much respect and admiration for you @Autisteuse. What you are doing must be so hard and take a great deal of courage. My thoughts, and prayers, if that is ok, are with you. I’m sending oceans of love and hugs to you as you navigate your way through this ❤🙏❤,
Thank you, Lulooo, and bless you. Prayers are gratefully received (and given). The withdrawal is horrendous - my serotonin levels are so scrambled that I’m crying eight times a day or so - but I can’t go on feeling flatline all the time. And it could be worse: I could be Alice Evans!
I hope all is well with you, dear heart. You’re always such a fantastic support. X
---
I can't help it, but there's a part of me that feels sorry for Alice. Can you imagine being in so much pain 3 years down the line? I know she's brought it all on herself and her behaviour has been awful, but I feel I need to have a good chat with her to understand why she can't let go. I don't want anyone to live with such a tormented heart.
With all the greatest respect in the world, and awe at your kindness, I’m afraid it wouldn’t work. Because Alice is a narcissist.
Narcissists are egotistical and grandiose. They totally lack empathy. People only exist to serve them. They listen to no-one unless it benefits them. They ruthlessly lie and discard others. They have no better angels.
Alice got dumped while she was devaluing and discarding IG. You can never dumo a narc because they will never let go of the narcissistic wound they carry around. Alice is showing the world who she truly is. Nothing and no-one can do anything for her, ever.
As I said, narcs have no better angels.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She takes what the eldest tells her and disseminates that information with her own spin on it.
She will also be undermining the whole process. Mocking whatever IG or the therapist says. She wants to ensure the therapy is a failure and said as much on X.

NL: What, when one dumped the family, stopped paying for everything, took out has a restraining order out against their mother other and then tried to put her in jail? You think that makes the girls. happy? Trust him? Yeah. Therapy. That'll do it.

Fixed it for AE

What, when one dumped the fishwife, kept paying for everything, took out a much needed restraining order against their mother and then tried to put her sorry arse in jail? You think that makes the girls. Alice happy? Trust her? Nope. Therapy. That'll do it.

Reactions: 23

Nothing is sacred.

MOO
And the court order specifically mentioned that this stuff is to be confidential. Hmmmm

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.