Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abusers gonna abuse. Tattle is IG's 'fault' apparently..

View attachment 2450356
Let's take a look at the first post in the first ever Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans Tattle thread from March 2021, shall we?

I'm going to say it's Alice who has caused all this.

It was Alice who made her divorce into a public spectacle by throwing a tantrum on social media, and posting defamatory and outrageous things which caught the attention of the media.

It was Alice who showed her younger daughter a story in the tabloids about her divorce, thereby upsetting her - and then Alice posted about that on social media.

It was Alice who's been using her daughters as pawns, exposing them to media attention and manipulating them, even against their own father.

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 11.04.11.png

1694772622235.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I looked more closely. AE (I presume) has cut their heads out and put a ring in the middle. I think the words say Married Me? It's like how some people put certificates on the wall of their degrees. AE's biggest achievement was getting IG to marry her and she wanted it proudly displayed.

IG on the wall.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
You guys got it all wrong, Alice is way ahead of the curve. In 10 years time we'll all be tucking scarves behind oversized belts.

And diolch/thanks to the kind Tattlers who updated me on Alice in the last thread. <3

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I looked more closely. AE (I presume) has cut their heads out and put a ring in the middle. I think the words say Married Me? It's like how some people put certificates on the wall of their degrees. AE's biggest achievement was getting IG to marry her and she wanted it proudly displayed.

View attachment 2450475
On second thought, I believe it says "Married in Mexico". I kind of wonder whether she kept it (and put it up on her bedroom wall in the new flat :sneaky:).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
On second thought, I believe it says "Married in Mexico". I kind of wonder whether she kept it (and put it up on her bedroom wall in the new flat :sneaky:).
After she shagged Caspar, she turned it into a shrine to herself. I notice she deleted the 'my favourite people' collage off her Insta.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
@welp, to answer your question from the last thread, big E repeated her answer. I also included the "coming in hot" part because I love it:

1000033868.png

• Heart
Reactions: 57
You guys got it all wrong, Alice is way ahead of the curve. In 10 years time we'll all be tucking scarves behind oversized belts.

And diolch/thanks to the kind Tattlers who updated me on Alice in the last thread. <3
(Getting excited about new fashion) is it oversized belt only? Can it be just tucked directly into pants? That way you get both beauty and protection from draughts for your posterior in winter. I like things to be practical!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
(Getting excited about new fashion) is it oversized belt only? Can it be just tucked directly into pants? That way you get both beauty and protection from draughts for your posterior in winter. I like things to be practical!
And you can give your foof a quick wipe when you've been for a wee. See the practicalities are endless !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Fantastic thread title @Old Soak 😂 and thank you @Mrsoh for sorting out the new thread for us ❤

Regarding my previous comment wondering if the mark on mAlice was from BCG vaccine, routine jabs only ended in 2005 in the UK so she would have definitely had one while a child here.

But I think the suggestion that it's a little round plaster after a flu jab is much more likely!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just a quick point from the BCG discussion from the previous thread - it was UK policy to have the BCG vaccination between 1953 and 2005. It was usually done at secondary school when you were 11-13. One week they came in to do the needle test, where they punched a small circular pattern into your upper arm to see who had immunity. The following week they came back and vaccinated those who did not have immunity. I had it done in 1974.

Reactions: 17
I've only ever gotten a regular bandaid over flu/COVID injection sites! Having a round one would be a welcome change. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just a quick point from the BCG discussion from the previous thread - it was UK policy to have the BCG vaccination between 1953 and 2005. It was usually done at secondary school when you were 11-13. One week they came in to do the needle test, where they punched a small circular pattern into your upper arm to see who had immunity. The following week they came back and vaccinated those who did not have immunity. I had it done in 1974.
We got the six needle test on the inside of our lower arm. Mine reacted so strongly that you could quite literally see the six tiny holes for years afterwards so I missed out (yay!) on having the actual jag.

Mind you, I grew up in a TB area abroad (+ UK boarding school) so was no doubt exposed to it. I remember having a chest x-ray as routine and my dad's friend only found out that he had had TB when a routine work medical showed up scars on his lungs - the doctor said that he probably thought it was a bad chest infection/flu at the time.

On topic: everyone who has to deal with Malice needs an anticunt vaccination.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.