Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
i thought this post last night was particulary wtf
View attachment 2451628
(no way that either number is true btw, you can easily add 50lb for each)
Bullying someone into losing weight because of stress and then saying she's into pro-ana and calling her awful nicknames that reference her weight. Sick. Every time I think Alice scrapes the bottom of the barrel, she always manages to go lower.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
How is welp lives in Germany new news? NL is leading a real brain trust, huh? Got their top fucking brass on the case.
"Yes, yes we see welp lives in Germany. One time Bianca posted about a book that she read and that same author wrote another book that had a character in it whose Grandmother came from Germany and omg. Welp is Bianca!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice is alleging that her ex was fooling around on her with more than one woman while they were still married. What she doesn't seem to realize is that the more people read her social media, the more people think, Who would blame him?
I'm absolutely shocked at what Alice is suggesting - that her ex-husband cheated on her. Famously, nobody in Hollywood ever cheats.

After a day of filming away on set, all actors retreat to their trailers where they spend their evenings alone, drinking hot chocolate and playing Solitaire. I'm sure Alice did this on the set of The Vampire Diaries.

The high divorce rate in Hollywood is only because actors fall out about things like the colour scheme of their garden furniture, or what names to call their kids.

If Ioan cheated on Alice, then he is absolutely an anomaly for a Hollywood actor. I'm sure the judge gives a shit in no-fault divorce California.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

M33L4

VIP Member
Why does Alice (and the sock who I’m still not fully convinced is Alice) think Ella gets to have no consequences of her behaviour?
Yes she’s a child in a high conflict divorce, many have been and don’t display this behaviour. Although my divorce didn’t include therapists, RO’s or a social media campaign to denigrate and affect my ex-husband’s income directly affecting my children, one of my Mimsy kids got all A’s and the highest mark in four subjects in her year. We both sat in the same auditorium and applauded her with tears in our eyes at prize giving last week. We didn’t sit together this time, I’m newly married and he’s still butt sore about that, but we sat so she could see our big greeting faces. I had a polite chat with him and she didn’t once look upset or have to take a side. Because I love my kid more than I don’t love her dad. I don’t hate many people in my life, and I try to make peace where I can, surprisingly 😂
Ella has displayed concerning behaviour, Dr Octogenarian said as much, I would seek therapy for her to express herself freely outwith the influence of either parent.
Alice is worried they discover exactly what kind of mother she is and has set it up to fail. Shame on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
She’s done it. We all knew this was coming but hoped it wouldn’t. How very naive of us. I’m truly sorry if anyone feels triggered by comments about Alice’s weight. But look at the bigger picture of how we got here. She’s inhuman and doesn’t deserve kindness of any sort.
This latest accusation can completely ruin an innocent man’s life. I wouldn’t doubt if Alice didn’t have Ella make an accusation against him. Fortunately the therapist realized it was a lie and the truth came out. This is why she’s banging on about the recent therapy visit.
That’s why I find it hard to hold back on comments I ordinarily would never make. She’s so vile and foul. I didn’t screenshot it but in 2018 she made a comment about not resembling her overweight brother. I’m not sure which one she meant but why bring it up? My narc sister was truly awful but Alice is in a completely different league and likely a psychopath. MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

MarkC1387

VIP Member
If the reunification therapy is triggering her this much, I dread to think how she'll be when the custody evaluator starts.

• Sad
Reactions: 60

kingseven

VIP Member
Bianca was in Düsseldorf once? What an honour!
View attachment 2457822
what a big bag of nothing
View attachment 2457823
so why are you not asking for a court order?

ahem, so when Alice's minions shout "ALICE HAS MOVED ON" it means they are Alice? Gotcha
View attachment 2457825
I can't believe I'm saying this but Bianca flying in to Düsseldorf to have a tête-à-tête with Welp is a bigger flight of fantasy than Mama G being a drug runner and loading G Lo into a storage container full of cocaine on a cargo ship bound for the South of France.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

priusrat

I also truly felt sorry for Alice at one point: until I saw her abandon her child in court, call her daughter a b*tch, continually mock a woman's medical conditions, and then falsely accuse a person of SA (one of the lowest things someone can do IMO: can ruin the accused's life, and moreover it's incredibly insulting/hurtful to real victims of SA who already have a hard time being believed).

Even if your husband cheats on you, even if we did believe the "other woman" slept with him while married and encouraged him to leave, all of the above is something no human with a shred of decency would ever do. There are no excusing circumstances in the book that would make those actions forgivable.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
If Alice has any association with that account pathetically trying to implicate Ioan in abusive or unsavoury sexual deviancy she should come out and tell them to stop. Just like they demand of Ioan and Bianca to shut down Tattle, right?
Tone associates with it, they’ve shared a picture of his desktop monitor.
Everything Ioan has accused Alice of has been backed up by evidence supplied by Alice herself. Text messages, emails and social media posts.
Imagine trying to trigger SA survivors with this shit New Lips, you’re a bigger cunt than Alice. At least own what you’re trying to say.
Men are inherently good, Alice has said Ioan was a good daddy and husband up until the point when he left her. I cannot and will not stand for anyone accusing an innocent man of that sort of thing.
Alice should tread carefully here, I have a feeling her Weinstein accusations are also fabricated and embellished, Ioan knows the truth there too. That’s why Loopy loses the plot when it’s mentioned. He said Ioan publicly supported her but didn’t at home. Because she lied as she’s lying now.

• Heart

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

M33L4

VIP Member
New Lips, what’s stopping you coming on here and discussing it? Instead of being a major shitebag screenshotting shit, come ahead.

• Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Well AE's mate Bogoff is involved in the pile-on on Russell Brand. Why am I not surprised? She smeared IG with no proof with that fake RO request so she has previous. Just like AE, RB's accusers didn't go to police, they went to the media to vent. She is calling him a predator now. I really hope RB sues her personally.

Bogoff: Ages ago, I wrote something Russell Brand didnt like. He launched a vile personal misogynistic pile-on, calling me 'Noshoff'. His agents - MBC - run by @moirabellas and @barbaracharone never spoke to me again . A predator supported by many.

View attachment 2455808

Bogoff refers to Ella as 'Ella Evans'. She then pretended to send Andrea Burkhart the RO request and got sniffy and lied when AB said she hadn't received it.
I 99 % believe he is guilty but gotta say "Noshoff" is perfect.

I bet she is going to help Alice in creating false rumours about Ioan (who brilliantly called her out as unprofessional which caused her to ne taken off this case) since the tweet you showed is showing that she holds grudges. No matter your beliefs it's unprofessional as a journalist to call someone a "predator" at this early stage. just like it was unprofessional to not call Ella's accusations allegations but report them as facts.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Two things:

1. @Big Heart Needs to come sit with me. I'm fiercely protective of tender folks here. ❤

2. BW is wearing a dress with brown butterflies. Who gives a flying cahoo what emoji she uses? She has MS and it affects both her weight and I recall her mentioning that it also affects her appetite. Selma Blair is equally thin and she's in her 50's. Are the ninnyhammers going for her too?

Right.

Implying she's promoting an ED? 💀

I see the nonsense going on. Don't activate the assassins. They're twitchy AF.

MOO

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
@welp, to answer your question from the last thread, big E repeated her answer. I also included the "coming in hot" part because I love it:

1000033868.png

• Heart
Reactions: 57

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
So she spoke out against Weinstein (as she rightly should have if what she said happened was true), yet she then covers up and keeps quiet for years that her husband is a sexual pervert and there are numerous people involved - and stays married to him (in smug married blissness nonetheless). Seriously she only has 2 brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

EDIT - Changed predator to pervert as per NL post

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57