Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Serious question (apologies I am new here) but does AE not have a single true friend in the world who will tell her she's being a fucking headcase?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Occleshaw

sure

IG post
Cameo
does anyone understands what she means at the end when she says she is "a single mother" (lol) and will not "turn down" anything because of that "so that her kids can go to college" (sure, mate) and how she has someone trying to get her into something and she is asking this user to put a word for her too? I googled both the user and the woman she mentioned and I dont find anything about them lol
sure

IG post
Cameo
does anyone understands what she means at the end when she says she is "a single mother" (lol) and will not "turn down" anything because of that "so that her kids can go to college" (sure, mate) and how she has someone trying to get her into something and she is asking this user to put a word for her too? I googled both the user and the woman she mentioned and I dont find anything about them lol
I watched that first one and all I can see is:
clown.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I also want to add that when the DA is sent a file for a case from the Detectives, they decide whether to build and prosecute a case or not. It is essentially out of the victims hands.

IG and BW are not God like beings that have the power to control the police, detectives, or DA. There is a DVRO that she has breached since it's creation. It is meant to be enforced. Period.

Pro tip for the minions: you are being grossly mislead. And if this was IG and he was the one with the DVRO you would be railing at every turn for him to be prosecuted for every possible breach. Sexism hurts everyone.

Remove the blinders and educate yourselves on domestic violence and domestic abuse. This narrative about anything less than physical violence is nonsense and minimizes the trauma of abuse victims.

Knock it off.

MOO

ETA: I suspect the DVRO will be extended given the circumstances.

Last edited:
  • Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for Alice, not a single drop. She oooozes pure toxicity and loves whipping her gang of socks and other loons up to bully others.

This isn't anything to do with her hurty feelings, it is to do with her winning even if it means her children suffer in the process.

She doesn't deserve to be a mother, she doesn't deserve a minute of peace in her life after all the evil bile she has spewed and the lifelong damage she has done to her own children.

She thrives of drama and misery and absolutely loves playing the victim. She isn't a victim she is an abusive bitch who deserves what ever she gets.

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Honestly I believe I’d prefer death over being Alice. And if I actually was her I’d die soon anyway. Probably within the first week. 🤣 Eta. Because 1. I can’t handle yelling and conflict. I truly have PTSD and I cherish the peaceful home I live in. So I couldn’t handle it. 2. Because mAlice’s unhealthy lifestyle would literally kill me or at least make me feel so awful that I wish it would.
Ditto.
I’m going through the worst fortnight of my life in withdrawing from antidepressants - the brain zaps, nausea, lightheadedness, inability to focus etc is living hell: but I’d take that every day for the rest of my life if it meant I didn’t have to be Alice Evans.
A nonentity known for a couple of mediocre films, TV shows and a divorce which has made her a byword for Crazy on every social media platform, forum and chat blog out there. I mean. What kind of legacy is that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
It's so mind blowing the people that do back her up. It is no fault State. If he did cheat that would just make him not a great husband. He left her, not them. He wants to be with his children, as he should. He was a good dad to the girls and very hands on when he wasn't away working. What reasons is she going to tell the Judge they can't be around Bianca? He's been with her several years now. Is she going to say my husband/baby angel fell in love with her. He wants to come back, but she's controlling him. She must be I know I always did. She likes dogs. She makes soup. She makes positive statements the children will be confused by because I only speak negative. I had a bad dream and she had the nerve to be in it. She is a bogan your honor. What is her reason that he can't see and love his own children other than he no longer loves her? So much money wasted and the children hurt for nothing. He played fair and only asked for 50/50 visitation. If she looses them it will be totally by her own need for revenge. It's all pitiful. I hope the children wise up that he's fighting for visitation because he loves them. It's not to put a picture on social media as Alice says. How ridiculous is that! Only Alice thinks that way because social media is her only existence. The children deserve to live in the real world.

• Heart

ChangeYourName

That Boshoff woman is still in denial
View attachment 2455897
Not everyone has the ability to self-reflect and admit they were wrong.
But then again, knowing who she works for that's not a surprise, is it? 🤷‍♀️

Edit: Notice how she says "The story was true.". Why past tense? Trying to cover her ass, ey.
Except the documents were NOT publicly available at the time of publication.

It’s clear why she gets on so well with Alice. Cut from the same devious cloth.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Ioan probably said that the RO Ella and Alice tried to get against Bianca could have hurt her career- which is true but is also exactly what Alice was hoping for, right? Maybe even a deportation along with it. So is the sock just mad that it didn’t work? Nothing matters to Alice except going scorched earth on
Ioan and Bianca. No matter what it is they talk about will get twisted to portray Alice and her babiezzz as victims. It’s so disgusting how she acts. Alice is need of some professional mental health intervention. This is beyond being upset you were left by your husband it’s pathological and bordering on psychotic. MOO!
The issue isn't really that the sock is angry. It's that private information from a therapy session in which Alice was not involved and should not be privy to made it's way online.... no way to know if it's true or accurate but the poster's intent is that it be seen as such.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Alice speaks quite a bit of Welsh? Fuck off does she 😂 Dim o gwbl, cariad.

Signed,
A Welsh person, who knows exactly what she’s said about Wales and the Welsh language over the years.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
mate, I was in elementary school 20 years ago
Screenshot_20230918_013548_X.jpg

the Russell Brand comparison is hilarious btw. everyone knew for decades that he is a shit (regardless if the current accusations are true or not)

obviously she is lying, but she is preparing her endgame

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
In relation to tabloid journalists and their self righteous indignation at fallen celebrities let me provide a few insights. Through someone I know who has worked with these journalists for years, I know they will sit on stories or suppress information for people they are “friends” with. If you suck up to them and cultivate a quid pro quo relationship they will steer editorial meetings in your favour when they want. This can mean not reporting things about high profile people or soft soaping a report. These relationships can be transactional. A few hundred here and there for just a quote and more for an insight. This is why the usual suspects pop up in articles when there is a tabloid pile on.

If you reject the tabloid advance expect to get the opposite treatment and be the subject to a pile on. They may wait to get their chance or just not look to deeply into a rumour or vindictive gossip. Something only very rich people can take action on.

Boshoff might have spoken out against RB but she sits on the truth about her friend Alice. I guarantee she steered the editorials on Alice to omit her worst behaviour. She and the mail know that Alice is a gift who will keep on giving. They get nothing from Ioan. Had Ioan contacted the DM with his evidence before he used it in court then they would love him. He didn’t. They hate that. Alice on the other hand would give it straight to them not bothering with courts who might fact check. Which is exactly what happened with application against Ioan and Bianca.

Alice has been a friend of tabloids and gossip columnists for years. She has cultivated those relationships and I am sure she has sold out many of her peers and friends to keep that relationship open.

The bottom line is that tabloids are part of these cover ups. They lead frenzied attacks that destroy people and causes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Back it up a second…
So Loopy is indebted to Alice because she defended him against the backlash HE received for supporting an actress who lied about sleeping with a 17 year old!
what the actual fuck?
here is the link to the woman’s wiki if you don’t know what I’m talking about!
First the woman was involved in Me Too accusing Weinstein of sexual assault, but then it later came out she slept with a 17 year old actor, a guy she actually met for the first time when he 7! When it first came out, she lied and said it didn’t happen. Then she paid the kid off. Then topless photos of her in bed with the kid came out and then she claimed it did happen but she didn’t know he was underage! She was 37 and he was 17!
Loopy keeps supporting abusive women and keeps going on and on about how he’s the good guy! No dude, you are sick! I don’t know what he’s saying to Alice but I’m pretty sure he has to do with making this situation worse!

• Heart
  • Angry

ponyboycurtis

Maybe others can read what is written on the image you posted (and the earlier post with image) but for me it is simply impossible to read as it appears way too small... sighssss....
I'm trying guys! I'm horrible with thus stuff. I screenshat (lol) it and put it behind a spoiler! Oh God, idk wtf I'm doing. OK here it is. I'm crawling away now. I won't post for awhile to make up for the massive amount of space this took up!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
View attachment 2450979
"Best mummy ever" - Yeah, alienating and weaponizing your kids against their father is great parenting... not!
A lot of her followers are acting as if Ioan doesn't even exist anymore ("family of three" etc). News flash: He's still alive and doing everything in his power to get justice for his kids.

View attachment 2450990
Lol, the storm is never gonna be over with Alice. I doubt she'll ever stop with her revenge stuff.
Guess we'll just have to wait for the actual real final trial to happen. Alices sock says she's looking forward to it but I believe she's shitting bricks because she's not gonna be in control. The judge will be and it seems like he already knows what's going on.
You know, I get it, not being crazy about Bianca as far as Alice goes. She knows she treated him badly, but he took it. I think for his kids. She got lonley while away, drinking, talking to people on line and got addicted to both. I dont believe he cheated married, but had checked out. Nobody owns anybody and she made mistake of thinking he would take her abuse and stay. For her kids she should accept it. Alot of fathers dont care. Their father loves them or he would have given up and moved elsewhere. I was a child who lived through visitation once a dang year for 2 weeks. Hell to pay when you came back if you had a good time. So, I could never say, and I didnt. Step mom even made me a blue jean skirt like hers. I never told mom, but skirt disappeared. I've said before, till this day, I can't say her name without mom screaming. Her rival has been dead for many years. Died young of cancer. My mom is a narc. You can't change some people. So sad for kids she can't let them love anyone but her. Clipping their wings they need in life to fly and have a beautiful life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

shellie

VIP Member
As my mother once memorably said to an obscene phone caller, back in the day before cell phones and caller ID when these things happened, “I don’t even have a cat.”
My nana got one of them, years back. The guy said something along the lines of 'I have...inches just waiting for you'. Her comeback was 'That's a shame son, here's hoping you are a grower'...he ended up slamming the phone down on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
Fascinating that after Alice's sock and Loopy dropped crumbs of the kids therapy sessions she and her troll army try to shift the blame for it leaking to Ioan and Bianca. You couldnt make this shit up
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53