Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a brown butterfly for me. Well we will soon have absolute proof that A lice and her harpies are reading tattle. People shouldn't be allowed to appropriate normal things anyway imo
Tell that to all the aubergine farmers trying to advertise their produce ;)
---
Wow, I really wasn't aware, am going to message my friends and let them know, as I'm pretty sure they don't know/realise!
And yep, mAlice will try anything, I mean look what she made her kids do, with the RO 😞 .
That will stick with me for life, that she set that up, that was just pure evil!
I don't think your friends should worry too much unless they are the subject of a hate campaign by someone who's trying to claim they are promoting anorexia.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you, this is what I was trying to get at. It's the blue butterfly emoji in the Instagram screenshot that was posted earlier in this thread
Also, she is wearing a butterfly dress so I assumed she just picked the butterfly as a nod to that rather than for anything else

Reactions: 23
Also, she is wearing a butterfly dress so I assumed she just picked the butterfly as a nod to that rather than for anything else
Yes, I wasn't suggesting for a moment that she was posting it as a cryptic pro-ana message. I suspect that, like almost everyone here, she's unaware of that meaning. But I was warning that it could be used against her - the pro-ana meaning is very well known within certain online communities.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think someone may have asked this on the previous thread and I missed the answer- if Ioan reports Malice for her (many) DVRO breaches, she can use it as a way to postpone the custody hearings, can’t she- but does the same go for if Bianca reported the breaches that have been made against her?

It really feels like those socks are getting more and more vicious against Bianca and if they could be reported without extending the custody timeline, that would be beneficial.

Reactions: 21
1000034056.png

It's like they all share a brain cell, and it's away on loan right now. 😂 This calls for a story:

Sometime in the recent past, agents Welt (codename/also known as: welp) and Hiraeth (codename/also known as: that damn lawyer), decided to take a break from their grueling schedules at the top secret agency T.A.T.T.L.E, and meet for a drink. Though this endeavor would necessitate crossing continents for each of them, they had a friendship that spanned years. Brought together during agency training by the shared agonies of learning English as a second (or third) language, they had kept in touch through the years and most recently were staffed by T.A.T.T.L.E on a mission to bring down a political figure that shall remain nameless (in this story, anyway). Desperate for a break from the rigors of screenshotting and refreshing, they shared a libation in friendly camaraderie (though Hiraeth secretly coveted welp's colorful drink). There exists only one photo of that most secret meeting. It was the most closely guarded secret in the world...until now.

(This story was brought to you by the letter A, the number 26, and Welsh cheddar paired with Austrian rose. And no, that is not a euphemism.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Tell that to all the aubergine farmers trying to advertise their produce ;)
---

I don't think your friends should worry too much unless they are the subject of a hate campaign by someone who's trying to claim they are promoting anorexia.
I just thought butterflies are butterflies. This world has gone crazy. Everything has to mean something? I like blue butterflies and I'm definitely not anorexic. I'm quite fluffy. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2453294

It's like they all share a brain cell, and it's away on loan right now. 😂 This calls for a story:

Sometime in the recent past, agents Welt (codename/also known as: welp) and Hiraeth (codename/also known as: that damn lawyer), decided to take a break from their grueling schedules at the top secret agency T.A.T.T.L.E, and meet for a drink. Though this endeavor would necessitate crossing continents for each of them, they had a friendship that spanned years. Brought together during agency training by the shared agonies of learning English as a second (or third) language, they had kept in touch through the years and most recently were staffed by T.A.T.T.L.E on a mission to bring down a political figure that shall remain nameless (in this story, anyway). Desperate for a break from the rigors of screenshotting and refreshing, they shared a libation in friendly camaraderie (though Hiraeth secretly coveted welp's colorful drink). There exists only one photo of that most secret meeting. It was the most closely guarded secret in the world...until now.

(This story was brought to you by the letter A, the number 26, and Welsh cheddar paired with Austrian rose. And no, that is not a euphemism.)
OMG this can't be real. It's like they're all suffering from mass hysteria. They can't really think like this...can they.

I'm getting a bit scared for I and B.

Reactions: 22
I think someone may have asked this on the previous thread and I missed the answer- if Ioan reports Malice for her (many) DVRO breaches, she can use it as a way to postpone the custody hearings, can’t she- but does the same go for if Bianca reported the breaches that have been made against her?

It really feels like those socks are getting more and more vicious against Bianca and if they could be reported without extending the custody timeline, that would be beneficial.
Those socks are hardly getting any interaction tbh and drawing attention to them is just feeding Alice's thirst for acknowledgement.
I suspect action will be taken at the appropriate time and there are far more pressing matters that need to take precedence over these breaches atm. Moo!
---
View attachment 2453294

Mary, Joseph, Fred and Ethel 🤦
There's absolutely no hope for these planks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With every video or picture that she takes at her place, she contradicts her current bio btw. In what world is that apartment "run down"?
None of her followers seem to notice this discrepancy.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wondering when Alice will jump on the Russell Brand exposé (current theory) and how many stories she can whip up about that...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Those socks are hardly getting any interaction tbh and drawing attention to them is just feeding Alice's thirst for acknowledgement.
I suspect action will be taken at the appropriate time and there are far more pressing matters that need to take precedence over these breaches atm. Moo!
---

Mary, Joseph, Fred and Ethel 🤦
There's absolutely no hope for these planks 😂😂
If I was BW's lawyer, I would be worried by this escalation. It wouldn't the 1st time that a deranged fan does something that has consequences for the victim of the abuse being thrown around. They might think that this way, IG would come running back to Mummy and the kids. The people supporting Alice these days are absolute nutters, not real fans. I would nip it in the bud now. I don't see how this would impact the custody case, as it is BW that is being targeted at the moment. That's just my opinion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If I was BW's lawyer, I would be worried by this escalation. It wouldn't the 1st time that a deranged fan does something that has consequences for the victim of the abuse being thrown around. They might think that this way, IG would come running back to Mummy and the kids. The people supporting Alice these days are absolute nutters, not real fans. I would nip it in the bud now. I don't see how this would impact the custody case, as it is BW that is being targeted at the moment. That's just my opinion.
I don't think it's wise right now and maybe never. AE is desperate for a reaction and I think she would love to say she is being 'gagged' by Bianca who wants her to be jailed so she can steal her precious BAYBEEZ.

IG is grey rocking AE and BW is NCing her. That's what you do with narcs. Don't give them supply.

Reactions: 35
Thing is, as soon as Bianca takes legal action in any way, Alice will be on her instagram playing the ultimate victim again thereby winding up her followers and making it even worse.
But it seems Alice just fucks it up for herself everytime she tries to do something (like the failed attempt to get a RO). At the end of the day it's all gonna blow up in her face anyway.

Reactions: 18
Alice Antoinette needs a big fat dose of the real world. She does not need a bleeping full time nanny for a teenager and a ten year old! The fact she is a long time out of work actress makes it even more wild.
The people defending her (all 5 of them) need to realise this simple fact; she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. I know they read here religiously.
Please stop
Every time I read Alice Antoinette I can’t stop laughing! May I please borrow it occasionally? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thing is, as soon as Bianca takes legal action in any way, Alice will be on her instagram playing the ultimate victim again thereby winding up her followers and making it even worse.
But it seems Alice just fucks it up for herself everytime she tries to do something (like the failed attempt to get a RO). At the end of the day it's all gonna blow up in her face anyway.
This is exactly what that IG post was trying to achieve, Alice wants a reaction so she can cry wolf again. Giving her any acknowledgement is akin to giving her encouragement.
She's best ignored and starved of oxygen from them. Moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alice wants a reaction so she can cry wolf again.
She wants a reaction? She'll get one. But not now, and not from Bianca, who is a protected person covered under Ioan's restraining order. The social media violations will no doubt be brought up at trial. Maybe they'll be read out in court. Wouldn't that be something, having NewLips and AEG and [insert sock here], mentioned by name.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.