Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished watching the F1, I'll keep šŸ¤ in case anyone is waiting for the highlights! I have a feeling @welp might be there...and I reckon he/she/them, cos let's be honest even I'm not sure anymore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Backing on topic...I'm still dumbfounded by that cameo, I'm sorry but it was so unprofessional, if I'd paid for one and got that, I'd want a refund. Talking about her teeth and herself, rather than a nice cheery message for the actual person šŸ™„
My husband is driving me mad with F1 šŸ˜‚
---
I have zero sympathy for Alice, not a single drop. She oooozes pure toxicity and loves whipping her gang of socks and other loons up to bully others.

This isn't anything to do with her hurty feelings, it is to do with her winning even if it means her children suffer in the process.

She doesn't deserve to be a mother, she doesn't deserve a minute of peace in her life after all the evil bile she has spewed and the lifelong damage she has done to her own children.

She thrives of drama and misery and absolutely loves playing the victim. She isn't a victim she is an abusive witch who deserves what ever she gets.
You see, I can't think like that as it makes me too sad. I guess I measure everything on what I would think/feel myself. I think I can save everyone. It comes from my childhood. I don't want anyone to be hurting.
Apart from Marcia and Tony Mony šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Al demonstrates distorted thinking and behaviours which require level 4 psychological services intervention. Still unlikely to be helpful as she is unlikely to be a willing participant in any form.
I used to know someone who was a covert narc who was on level 4 NHS psychological services intervention. Didn't do her any good as she was incapable of self-reflection or taking responsibility for her actions. She was very good at playing the victim though. Narcs are in an endless Karpman drama triangle. In Alice's case I did a diagram lol

ae drama triangle.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
---

You see, I can't think like that as it makes me too sad. I guess I measure everything on what I would think/feel myself. I think I can save everyone. It comes from my childhood. I don't want anyone to be hurting.
You are absolutely a better person than me, I couldn't care less about Alice or her gang if weirdos.

I save my sympathy for the girls and IG.

Haha my hubby has face on as he put a big bet on F1 today and lost spectacularly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he should have listened to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Ioan has ever thought about doing Cameo? I think he could potentially do fairly well, and he would put the effort in to give meaningful messages to people.
That should be a last resort for him. It would stigmatize him as he is trying to get a gig and be a lead in a TV show or have a strong co-starring role. Nope, not now. What he should be doing is try to expand his craft and show his range and acting chops and get in some kind of play, even off Broadway or a small theater in England, whatever, while he is waiting to get another TV show or small movie role. For the money, he could try to get an overseas commercial, like in Japan, etc.,, like other actors do. I don't know if he really has a fanbase, though, that would get him that.

That should be a last resort for him. It would stigmatize him as he is trying to get a gig and be a lead in a TV show or have a strong co-starring role. Nope, not now.
Joseph Morgan does Cameos. I don't think it's beneath IG to do it and he might have to the way things are going. I think the ad for some game he did was worse, but he has to do what he has to do.

Last edited:
There are people on here who seem to be feeling a bit sorry for the Abuser and explaining away her behaviour because of abandonment issues etc etc.

With respect if you tried to help the Abuser she would laugh in your face. She wouldnā€™t piss on you if you were on fire even. Remember she is always right, itā€™s everyone else who is wrong and out to get her.

The Abuser is a nasty, evil, narcissistic, lying abusive pos. She would throw anyone u Dee the bus, even her daughters as we have recently seen, to get her own way. The Abuser cares for no one but herself, not even those she should be loving and protecting, two innocent children. She has weaponised them very deliberately and systematically with intent in order that they destroy their kind and loving father, together with his partner.

There is nothing redeemable about this Abuser, she is bad through and through.

Also a word to the new poster on here who thinks that they are being hounded/misunderstood. We are a friendly and kind bunch on these threads with bags of empathy and understanding of others life experiences. We welcome newbies and encourage them to join in and post. We can disagree and put our different points of view without falling out, then move on united in our disdain for the Abuserā€™s behaviour.

What we donā€™t take kindly to are FMā€™s and those trying to disrupt and derail the threads.
We also encourage those newbies to read the Wiki as itā€™s a fund of knowledge, evidence and brilliant contributions from our very talented Sea Hag Turds. The evidence of the Abuserā€™s abuse of Ioan, Bianca, the children, and Ioan and Biancaā€™s families is there along with evidence of the Abuserā€™s lies.

Finally, welcome all, if you play nicely, and fairly with us, we will return the compliment to youšŸ©·

• Heart
Reactions: 77
---

You have one thing Alice will never have, empathy. You have to understand that she believes her every action is justified. And that the abuse she has heaped on Ioan, Bianca, and anyone else she perceives is not on her side is deserved. I don't know if you have gone through the Alice Wiki as it's a few days reading, but it paints a pretty damming picture of someone with no remorse whatsoever. It also exposes the depth of her machinations to harm Ioan and Bianca. If you want a taste of the real Alice, there's a TMZ video of her in a parking altercation with a young women. It is classic narc Alice in a nutshell. Fury at being called out, blaming the other women, painting herself as the victim, and just plain lying. And, of course, using her girls as the excuse for her awful behavior. The Wiki button is the red one on top. I didn't notice it right away when I was new.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Loopy right now furiously searching for the identities of the four women. He is a trauma vampire. Alice might just lose her main FM.

Alice has given him an ā€œinā€ though, I donā€™t see him letting go easily, even when she wants to ditch him or otherwise falls out with him.

Reactions: 15
I was thinking about this earlier. She's got no house, no job, no partner, she doesn't seem to have any friends outside of social media, she has never ending legal problems of her own making. What are we jealous of again?
But she's a fAmOUs aCtrEsS! Of course we're jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel similar, not pity for her as such but perhaps pity in a way that she is so entrenched in revenge she canā€™t let go. It must be an exhausting way to live your life. Itā€™s pitiable in that she canā€™t let go, move on, play nice, find happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There are people on here who seem to be feeling a bit sorry for the Abuser and explaining away her behaviour because of abandonment issues etc etc.

With respect if you tried to help the Abuser she would laugh in your face. She wouldnā€™t piss on you if you were on fire even. Remember she is always right, itā€™s everyone else who is wrong and out to get her.

The Abuser is a nasty, evil, narcissistic, lying abusive pos. She would throw anyone u Dee the bus, even her daughters as we have recently seen, to get her own way. The Abuser cares for no one but herself, not even those she should be loving and protecting, two innocent children. She has weaponised them very deliberately and systematically with intent in order that they destroy their kind and loving father, together with his partner.

There is nothing redeemable about this Abuser, she is bad through and through.

Also a word to the new poster on here who thinks that they are being hounded/misunderstood. We are a friendly and kind bunch on these threads with bags of empathy and understanding of others life experiences. We welcome newbies and encourage them to join in and post. We can disagree and put our different points of view without falling out, then move on united in our disdain for the Abuserā€™s behaviour.

What we donā€™t take kindly to are FMā€™s and those trying to disrupt and derail the threads.
We also encourage those newbies to read the Wiki as itā€™s a fund of knowledge, evidence and brilliant contributions from our very talented Sea Hag Turds. The evidence of the Abuserā€™s abuse of Ioan, Bianca, the children, and Ioan and Biancaā€™s families is there along with evidence of the Abuserā€™s lies.

Finally, welcome all, if you play nicely, and fairly with us, we will return the compliment to youšŸ©·
I'm not an FM, nor do I feel hounded. I simply said I thought I was being made fun of. I'm also not trying to disrupt or derail the threads. I've read everything there is to read, but I just don't have it in me to not feel bad for someone who is making such a mess of everything. We're all different and that's OK. I have been respectful throughout and will continue to be so, but thank you for your opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, I went down the rabbit hole:
20230917_183017.jpg

20230917_183041.jpg

20230917_183119.jpg

20230917_183108.jpg
20230917_183054.jpg

That'll give her a little high.

20230917_183153.jpg

Did this person even watch the video? She'll never let the past be the past. She literally says "I can't talk about it yet" meaning she wants to. Not if Ioan gets an extension tho lol

20230917_183027.jpg

Ioan hasn't lost it. He left Alice, not his kids. Even if Alice was the last woman on earth, he wouldn't come back. How the kids feel about their father is all based on Alices lies and manipulation. This person should read what Ioan submitted to the court because that's the real Alice. Also, calling him "silly bugger" - real mature

20230917_182955.jpg

Yikes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
At this point I would strongly urge IG to peel any remaining remnants of the gloves off and let Anne finish her. Because this is that one thing that should trigger that. This after she has sworn under oath in her own legal filing that she wants him to reunite with his children because there is clearly no threat nor ever has been.

I'd ensure the reunification therapist, GAL, and Ms. Dupee know that this is the tactic she is now planning to use to cause additional harm to him and to the children and that these kinds of threats were made early on. I'm quite sure they have seen this before. It's the lowest maneuver one can make when they feel they're losing control.

No more mercy. I try to offer grace when I can but this is? Gloves off.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I can't help it, but there's a part of me that feels sorry for Alice. Can you imagine being in so much pain 3 years down the line? I know she's brought it all on herself and her behaviour has been awful, but I feel I need to have a good chat with her to understand why she can't let go. I don't want anyone to live with such a tormented heart.
I think a lot of us felt sorry for her at one point, but the incessant viciousness of her behaviour, never ending malice and mean, cold and cruel attitude to everybody but herself has put a stop on it. Im still fascinated to learn the psychological mechanism of this behaviour - I mean, not that we all deduce/ understand/ analyse, but would be great to see a professional or two make a lecture and draw a diagram, but I no longer feel sorry, she is too malicious. She lives in the hell of her own making and refuses to accept helping hands to get out of it, plunging herself deeper and deeper

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her Instagram fans are a piece of work. Everything they say is the opposite of the truth. Good job there's Tattle for some truthbombs. šŸ’Ŗ

"Tone" is banging on about Bianca being a dog abuser.

Tone: The poor thing was in the hold from Aus to Cali! What is that? 20 hours? And then quarantine? I could not do it to mine!

So you would abandon the dog then Alice?

Tone: That tiny box in the hold. For how long? Poor thing! No wonder it was freaking out to see SOMEONE it knew!

Trademark Alice caps LOL

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Her Instagram fans are a piece of work. Everything they say is the opposite of the truth. Good job there's Tattle for some truthbombs. šŸ’Ŗ

Tone: The poor thing was in the hold from Aus to Cali! What is that? 20 hours? And then quarantine? I could not do it to mine!

Tone: That tiny box in the hold. For how long? Poor thing! No wonder it was freaking out to see SOMEONE it knew!

Trademark Alice caps LOL
Emma has barely seen outside her prison for years. I couldn't do that to mine!

Reactions: 32

Trademark Alice caps LOL
Surely Bianca flew her dog to the US on a private jet using her family's obscene wealth. Bubba Bear was served the finest dog treats for the duration. Jeez Tone keep your talking points straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.