Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Alice is destroying herself. Admittedly her behaviour is unhealthy and reckless but she hasn't had to face any real consequences. I would like that to change.
Well she surely is destroying herself physically due to substance and sm addiction - I mean, her lifestyle just cant be healthy and (oh god, I just typed "abs" - I need help!) it shows in her appearance + I think she destroyed her chances of work in the industry. She might not realise/ believe it but its the reality. Legally, I agree, would be interesting to see if there will be any real consequences or just legal mild "slap wrist" fines

Reactions: 20
That Boshoff woman is still in denial
View attachment 2455897
Not everyone has the ability to self-reflect and admit they were wrong.
But then again, knowing who she works for that's not a surprise, is it? 🤷‍♀️

Edit: Notice how she says "The story was true.". Why past tense? Trying to cover her ass, ey.
Except the documents were NOT publicly available at the time of publication.

It’s clear why she gets on so well with Alice. Cut from the same devious cloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Well she surely is destroying herself physically due to substance and sm addiction - I mean, her lifestyle just cant be healthy and (oh god, I just typed "abs" - I need help!) it shows in her appearance + I think she destroyed her chances of work in the industry. She might not realise/ believe it but its the reality. Legally, I agree, would be interesting to see if there will be any real consequences or just legal mild "slap wrist" fines
Well we don't know exactly what she's on but she seems to be on something going by the latest Cameo. There's genetic factors to. Some people get away with things more than others.

Reactions: 17
I guess because they have been very cruel to me
My advice would be to learn from the lesson of interacting with people like this. They are cruel people and Alice is a cruel person. The fact that Alice and her associates hurt other people so deliberately and in such a calculated way should tell you they don’t understand or feel things like you do. For me to empathise with someone like Alice would involve me understanding her feelings. I don’t want to go to that dark and nasty place. I don’t think I can go to that place because I never hated anyone enough to want to deliberately harm them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There may be a new Tattler - one of AE's FMs who I suspect comes from Texas.

"Because if Tattle opens up registration again I would certainly join and post in support of AE on the threads in the AE part of Tattle. Because that is allowed, right? It’s a discussion forum NOT a hate site. #AmIRight @TattleLife

Fine - just don't act all huffy and outraged when you inevitably get challenged. Oh and read the Wiki, not just pretend to.
She's fully welcome to start a big Al rave thread. That's how it works 🤷‍♀️
---
I think she should pay Tattle to write her a script. 😆
I'll charge her a reasonable price of just £1095. I want some new shoes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
There may be a new Tattler - one of AE's FMs who I suspect comes from Texas.

"Because if Tattle opens up registration again I would certainly join and post in support of AE on the threads in the AE part of Tattle. Because that is allowed, right? It’s a discussion forum NOT a hate site. #AmIRight @TattleLife

Fine - just don't act all huffy and outraged when you inevitably get challenged. Oh and read the Wiki, not just pretend to.
Hmm, interesting.

I would expect an FM signing up here to actually post OTT insults about Alice, and then screenshots of those insults to appear on other FMs' Twitter feeds, as an example of how abusive and extreme Tattlers are...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes it’s allowed. We will share with her the facts from the courts and Alice’s own contradictions with her own tweets from her own mouth. We welcome the discourse because we have the proof.
---
Hmm, interesting.

I would expect an FM signing up here to actually post OTT insults about Alice, and then screenshots of those insults to appear on other FMs' Twitter feeds, as an example of how abusive and extreme Tattlers are...
If however she’s coming here for nefarious reasons like this we will spot her and report her. Simples.

Talking of apartment, is she doing Cameos to show the owner a steady income so she doesn’t have to make another 6 month down payment. Hopefully Cameo pay her this time 🙄. How many Cameo is a months rent anyway?
Too many. If that many Alice cameos are put into this world it will bring about the end of civilisation as we know it. It'll be a global extinction event.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello! I’ve never posted here before — probably one of the many lurkers who have read for ages and never say anything (especially with AE and her people thinking that doxxing people here will somehow take the heat off her and her shittiness?).

But I just can’t resist anymore. I was never a fan of Ioan and didn’t really know he is, except for watching a couple of episodes of Liar. I only became aware of these two from AE’s daily mail rants, but I’ve now been following for the last 40+ threads as her behaviour becomes more and more outrageous — and yet still unchecked. Why is no one doing anything about her recent posts, saying the kids have gone through hell etc? Curious why Ioan’s legal team isn’t all over it, but perhaps it’s part of a strategy.

Anyway, what spurred me to post was I just looked at Bianca’s instagram account and watched the first pinned post, a long video of her talking about her MS diagnosis and how it has spurred her to live positively. It comes across as so sincere and I just can’t understand why this young woman is being abused, called horrible names etc? She seems really genuine and lovely and like someone who could be really inspiring for chronic illness sufferers? I think it’s really terrible how the online abuse against her has ramped up recently when there is literally NO evidence of her being anything other than lovely (no, I don’t count the fake RO — there was no evidence and if there was it would have been granted. The dubious pictures of a bruise were less than convincing and a qualified judge agreed).

I don’t know why I feel suddenly compelled to do so but I’m ready to join in 😂 And no I’m not Bianca or Tamika or Ioan. I’m a middle aged mother of two who you couldn’t pick out of a lineup. I just find Alice so incredibly awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Well done for managing to keep quiet for 40+ threads, that’s some wierd strength you have there! Welcome to Malice in Wonderland 😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
At this point I would strongly urge IG to peel any remaining remnants of the gloves off and let Anne finish her. Because this is that one thing that should trigger that. This after she has sworn under oath in her own legal filing that she wants him to reunite with his children because there is clearly no threat nor ever has been.

I'd ensure the reunification therapist, GAL, and Ms. Dupee know that this is the tactic she is now planning to use to cause additional harm to him and to the children and that these kinds of threats were made early on. I'm quite sure they have seen this before. It's the lowest maneuver one can make when they feel they're losing control.

No more mercy. I try to offer grace when I can but this is? Gloves off.

MOO
I agree but all this is done via her socks, it's one thing knowing Alice is behind all this but it is a different proving it.

I hope IG and his legal team have a way of getting to prove that Malice is behind all this I really do.

Well done for managing to keep quiet for 40+ threads, that’s some wierd strength you have there! Welcome to Malice in Wonderland 😊😊
haha thank you! Tbh I didn’t really have any original ideas of my own, you all have had it covered (I mean, how many different ways can you say Alice is psychotic?! It wasn’t really necessary for me to chime in 😂). But her new tit, “we’ve all been going through terrible things which I cannot speak of…YET” just tipped me over the edge combined with watching Bianca’s totally sweet and benign instagram posts. HOW is no one in her life stopping her from posting that newest instagram video where she’s basically just slurring and laughing maniacally, her desire is clearly to come off as authentic and true to herself and yet it has the exact opposite effect. She’s blatantly freaking the duck out at whatever’s to come…

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly you would be wasting your time as many have done that and the end result AE telling them to Piss Off publicly. Deb and Lin wasted years doing this (and probably others did too) and the thanks they got was AE dumping them...
Pretty sure she treated April* the same way in 2006. Once a cnut always a cnut.👿

*ioanonline forum

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
HOW is no one in her life stopping her from posting that newest instagram video where she’s basically just slurring and laughing maniacally, her desire is clearly to come off as authentic and true to herself and yet it has the exact opposite effect. She’s blatantly freaking the duck out at whatever’s to come…
Big Bird treats people terribly and, inevitably, they leave her. Even people who genuinely cared for her (duck knows how she managed to get anyone to love her for even a second, frankly. She’s a horrible person.) There is nobody left that gives a tit about her apart from her daughters - and when they’re older and have wised up to her scheming, they’ll likely distance themselves from her to protect themselves, maybe even go NC.

When mAlice goes on the rampage, whether it’s instagram or socks on Twitter or setting up tabloid tit, it serves as a reminder that this woman has nobody. She’s driven everyone away because she’s so vile. Nobody cares about whether she’s on self destruct. People here fear for the children but as far as Al is concerned, she deserves every bit of misery she gets. She’s a source of entertainment, people watching her car crash of a life thinking “well thank duck that’s not me.”

You reap what you sow, Alice. Messy tattle witches are waiting for your long overdue downfall and we will love every last second of it. Pass the popcorn.

ETA - The really tragic thing for Al is that she’s clearly got BPD with histrionic co-morbidity. These PDs usually take hold in childhood and stem from abandonment issues. She’s frightened of being left and being alone. Self fulfilling prophecy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Bit of light cat relief
Awwwe 😍😍😍
A British Blue ! My cousin has two of these.
Not sure where in the world you are but the F1 was at 1pm BST, so perfect time for me and our European contingent! Was he happy with the outcome?
I've been trying to keep up with this thread but it's injection day for me, so feel all over the place😵💫
Thankfully it's a slow day in mAliceland, probably hungover, or shock, horror! She's doing cameos! I mean its a start...hopefully shes scanning for some cleaning work, seems it pays quite well, doesn't it Gloria 😉
---
I think she should pay Tattle to write her a script. 😆
@kingseven cracks knuckles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
BIB
Hopefully someone will point this out to bogoff 💅
Nah, waste of time, she’s a proper never-wrong Sali Hughes. When she is wrong, she’ll move the parameters of the conversation to ridiculous levels so she’s “right”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.