Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has there been an escalation in the number of sock accounts defending Alice (not just the usual 2 or 3 regulars) and also attacking Alice (not the usual AEA and C&S - new ones who all know each other)?

Why has this happened suddenly?
There’s an attempt to create a narrative that Alice is being trolled and it’s coordinated by Ioan. She needs that story to play victim and justify continuing her awful behaviour. That’s why it’s so unacceptable for any of us to interact with her. It lets the team down and plays right into her hands.

I’m honestly not having a pop at anyone I can totally understand wanting to support people she’s going after online especially by someone that was doxxed themselves ❤ but I’m just restating it because there’s something going down and it looks like it’s to do with her decision to continue the online defamation and hate campaign against I and B.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No one should be interacting with her on Twitter and posting here. Then there would be no need to defend anything.
Totally agree. I often wish I could yell at her via SM but would never do it - she does not have the capacity to understand and ultimately its like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, tit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway. I think Bianca's friend Teekimo (sp?) did enormous damage as she started fighting with Alice and the FM's and publicly aligning herself with B. Not helpful to anyone - all it did was feed Alice's paranoia and make B look bad by association. We should keep it clean on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is it just me or has there been an escalation in the number of sock accounts defending Alice (not just the usual 2 or 3 regulars) and also attacking Alice (not the usual AEA and C&S - new ones who all know each other)?

Why has this happened suddenly?
I think when Alice goes a bit crazy it upsets people and they start defending. I guess Alices side do it also. It’s all due to Alice doing crazy tit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s an attempt to create a narrative that Alice is being trolled and it’s coordinated by Ioan. She needs that story to play victim and justify continuing her awful behaviour. That’s why it’s so unacceptable for any of us to interact with her. It lets the team down and plays right into her hands.

I’m honestly not having a pop at anyone I can totally understand wanting to support people she’s going after online especially by someone that was doxxed themselves ❤ but I’m just restating it because there’s something going down and it looks like it’s to do with her decision to continue the online defamation and hate campaign against I and B.
I'm wondering if Alice and her Texan friend is ultimately behind all these new accounts (for and against her).
A kind of fake war... It's just escalated so much at the exact time when Alice wants to be the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm wondering if Alice and her Texan friend is ultimately behind all these new accounts (for and against her).
A kind of fake war... It's just escalated so much at the exact time when Alice wants to be the victim.
I think there are twitter users (I am not one) who keep to themselves and Alice unblocked them and read their tweets then posted what they said and flipped out. Alice did it all herself, they didn’t go to her. * I’m not following anyone so it’s just what I think happened

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think there was news that they are getting divorced. Now sit with this for a minute

Amanda Palmer - who made a video breast feeding Trump - is better behaved than Alice when it comes to divorce.

We really are in the worst multiverse...
Literally 🤣🤣🤣
o_Oo_Oo_O

Makes me wonder...would Alice and Amanda hate each other on sight? Or would it be like "game recognizes game"? Like matter and anti-matter, would two narcs cancel each other out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s a vicious narc circle. She breaks the DVRO and Ioan’s lawyers come for her, as they should, and she spins it into us setting her off and grassing her up. Does she honestly think she can hide it behind a protected account? She’s broadcasting this gumph to 38,000 people!
She's merely proving just how irrational her thinking is. In the end, I suspect her unhinged and at times frightening SM posts will be used against her. I can't imagine her newest lawyer hasn't firmly told her she needs to stop. She has no self-control, IMO. The only person she's harming is herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
(Let’s remember that our darling @ReturningthePearls has BPD and not bracket her with Malice - Gaiman is a fantasy writer, not a psychiatrist. I’m sure the book has many pearls (excuse pun) of wisdom, but we should perhaps treat it as anecdotal? What does everyone think?)
ETA - we don’t actually and specifically know if Gaiman’s ex-wife is neurodiverse: it could just be a passive-aggressive post put up during a contentious divorce. We DO know that Malice is DooLallyTap, away with the faeries, has spat her biscuit, shivered her mizzenhead and Oscared and Outed. We have three years’ worth of proof of *that*…
I appreciate this (and you) so very much. I was uncomfy but didn’t want to say anything should it have kickstarted a disagreement. Thank you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I didn’t think of that. you might be right, she seems desperate enough.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I appreciate this (and you) so very much. I was uncomfy but didn’t want to say anything should it have kickstarted a disagreement. Thank you. ❤
I didn’t want to storm where angels fear to tread, but I do worry sometimes that we’re so united in our dislike for Malice that we’ll attach any label possible to her - and I knew how much that would hurt you. And that is not okay, dearest RTP: that is absolutely never okay. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lulu's posts from here were screenshot and then she was doxxed. She is active on twitter and stuck up for herself. Sometimes, especially recently, she likes to bolster those who Alice has gone after by saying don't worry about it. So yeah that's being dragged into it. I don't think she's parading herself in front of Alice on twitter going lalalala come for me, so yeah she's been dragged into the delusional ranting of mAlice again simply for being someone that stuck up for herself and sticks up for others being picked on.

I did say I agreed with you on the general rule of not engaging.
Respectfully, if anyone is using their real name on all of their SM and also here on Tattle they are in fact doxxing themselves. This goes for any of us. And if anyone engages Alice or those who actively target her on SM using their real name they have to be prepared to deal with the consequences. We all know how disordered her thinking is. We're all responsible for our own actions, IMO.

No offence to anyone here. I want only the very best for everyone. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Alice is playing with the same victim card that she used with Leon and the outcome will be the same. A Judge is not going to give a tit that someone hurt Alice's feelings on twitter. All that the courts are going to be interested in is that the children will get to have a healthy relationship with their Father without any interference from their Mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
there are some people who chose to use their real name and pictures because they are not doing anything wrong. What can Alice do? Scare them into thinking she sending over her brother. Alice uses her pic and real name. Although they have to understand that they will be targeted but it’s on them.

Reactions: 12
Musings from today and would love some Turdy opinions.

I’m not buying in to the narcissist line. I think that gives Alice a pass and means she was born that way and can’t help herself.

She was a good-looking girl who got lucky (perhaps grifted). She stayed lucky and grew a sense of entitlement but isn’t a nice person.

She’s certainly unable to process and manage emotions. Is that neurodiversity or overuse of alcohol, or is she so just so used to getting her own way she cannot handle dissent and refuses to hear other opinions?

The majority on here, me included, think she has no self-awareness but the mask slips occasionally. Yesterday was a perfect example with the Etsy seller. She admitted her overreaction.

Ok it was still not her fault. She was contrite but the excuses were still there: the comment came at a bad time, she doesn’t normally act that way (no acknowledgment that going off at people is her default setting).

Previously she’s been far more vicious with no provocation but this time she backed down.

Either she realised she had acted unreasonably or she has listened to advice and accepted she was out of order.

She is messed up but I think she still consciously chooses to be this way.

Sorry that was long!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My apologies for having caused you @ReturningthePearls or anyone any distress. While neither Alice Evans nor Amanda Palmer have been publicly diagnosed with personality disorders, they are both narcissists to the core. I didn't even register the bit about BPD on the cover; that was thoughtless of me, and I am so very sorry. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
(Let’s remember that our darling @ReturningthePearls has BPD and not bracket her with Malice - Gaiman is a fantasy writer, not a psychiatrist. I’m sure the book has many pearls (excuse pun) of wisdom, but we should perhaps treat it as anecdotal? What does everyone think?)
ETA - we don’t actually and specifically know if Gaiman’s ex-wife is neurodiverse: it could just be a passive-aggressive post put up during a contentious divorce. We DO know that Malice is DooLallyTap, away with the faeries, has spat her biscuit, shivered her mizzenhead and Oscared and Outed. We have three years’ worth of proof of *that*…
One of the co-authors is an expert … so I don’t think it’s that easy to dismiss (emphasis is theirs). A brief bio: Randi Kreger is an international expert on effect of borderline and narcissistic personality disorder behavior on friends, family members and clinicians. She is the cofounder and clinical advisor of the Personality Disorders Awareness Network.

The other author is a therapist, family lawyer and mediator.

They seem pretty qualified to write on this subject.

Reactions: 9
One of the co-authors is an expert … so I don’t think it’s that easy to dismiss (emphasis is theirs). A brief bio: Randi Kreger is an international expert on effect of borderline and narcissistic personality disorder behavior on friends, family members and clinicians. She is the cofounder and clinical advisor of the Personality Disorders Awareness Network.
I was referring to Gaiman, rather than the authors of said book, and the way in which his stance could be perceived as passive aggressive due to divorce-related complications. I did not refer to the writers, but the one interpreting their findings. My statement regarding RTP stands.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s always timely to remind people about the risk of doxing. It’s very easy to link usernames to other accounts where people can garner more information about who you are. Eventually they will find something that identifies you.

It would be nice to know more about people but anything shared here is shared with Alice and the FMs. Most people asking questions and sharing will be genuine but some will not. The FMs like nothing better than to identify you and start harassing you online, at work, at home and anywhere they can get to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.