Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started off well - made some good points to establish credibility and then ended up with this.

Fizzplops: Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father? Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why. Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷 Despite ranting about him on social media

Yes, it's gaslighting 101. The problem with Alice is that she's too soft with Ioan. Of course! How could I have missed that??
Guys, we mistook Alice's kindness for a weakness. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When we saw the court docs and realised exactly how she was treating her children in all this. When I thought she was just throwing a tantrum on social media it was entertaining, Poor Ioan, but he was an adult and was at least away from her. But I expected her to be mothering the girls. My heart broke for them that day, and now when she’s raging I can’t imagine what they have to live with. bleeping awful woman
Yes, this. I shed a tear for Ioan and the girls that day. It was so, so much worse than I had imagined.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If mother dearest doesn't work where does the money come from for food which is at least $2000 a month according to her . Does her FMs seriously not think of this ? 🤐

Where does the money come from for gin and ebay etc etc etc ? Hello any FMs any brain cells left ?

Mind you some have almost zero followers never heard of before, so that must make them Mother Dearests sock accounts . How does she keep track 🥴🤣
A right knobhead!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If mother dearest doesn't work where does the money come from for food which is at least $2000 a month according to her . Does her FMs seriously not think of this ? 🤐

Where does the money come from for gin and ebay etc etc etc ? Hello any FMs any brain cells left ?

Mind you some have almost zero followers never heard of before, so that must make them Mother Dearests sock accounts . How does she keep track 🥴🤣
A right knobhead!
What do you mean - where from?! Her CHILDHOOD SAVINGS of course!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These image posts copies are for easier convenience so others don't have to scroll back several pages to see four of fuzzblip's ramblings:
1669076152689.png

1669076459711.png

1669076352926.png

1669076577487.png
ETA: to include more posts

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just watching a crime doco and I've seen mAlices future 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It feels like a while back but when was the last time we had a real-time shot of Alice?

• Heart
These image posts copies are for easier convenience so others don't have to scroll back several pages to see four of fuzzblip's ramblings:
ETA: to include more posts
When did they even manage to post so much?! Ive only seen two, then I was driving… well, if it’s not her cuntness herself, it’s somebody with loads of time and energy… does fibro make everybody overly active on SM? Asking for a friend..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a way to describe a man Who has been subject to emotional abuse and coercive control. That a huge empathy bypass.
Yeah...my spouse is coming to terms with the fact that he was abused as a child and wasn't just a dramatic, needy kid. It is bleeping awful to watch. All I can do is hang on when he wakes up screaming.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Wasn’t she drinking gin the other day? Gin must be very cheap in the US.
If you buy the rotgut Russian variety $10 for 1.75 liters. That should last mAlice AT LEAST a day, maybe 2… not sure what the loopy Ukrainian cyber general would say but hard times call for economies. There is always Burnetts and Fleischmann’s, the preferred curated bottom shelf of convenience stores.

207A9E9C-68BA-4754-AEBD-951B6F1D92BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean that was the giveaway up till then I had bought it 🤣
I gave them benefit of the doubt for the first post but after that it went to ‘annoying bleep’ (didn’t want to call them a troll right out of the gate).

I've been able to follow today but not contribute. Thank you to you all for channelling your inner Michelle. Stay classy!

View attachment 1750351
Aww tit, missed that memo.

• Haha
View attachment 1750054

I’ve been doing this so much, I’ve now given myself a headache 😬

If 113 pages isn’t enough, nothing ever will be. That’s my opinion only.
And if he was a monster, there would be evidence of it in those 113 pages--or in other pages that Alice's attorney could have supplied. But there wasn't. There hasn't even been an allegation except he don't love me no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haven’t had chance to read the last 7 pages yet, but… I KNEW IT!!!! She just changed her views on Alice because of her picking on that Etsy lady… yeah, right!!!!
It was either Alice, darling Michelle or the Texan twit!!! Or maybe even Ella??? 🤔

• Sad
  • Sick
I have just remembered to watch Cymru I’r Byd that I recorded from S4C yesterday…

I am reminded of the halcyon Ioan fan days, although I am far too old to admit that 😂

That man speaking Welsh is like listening to liquid velvet caramel flavored poetry ❤

I really cannot fault the lovely 🐝 for gushing about him.

He looks and sounds great!
I watched it too, and I absolutely agree with you, although I am far too old to admit it as well. It is so good to see him looking so fine after all those years of him dying inside and being harangued by that witch. Long may his resurgence continue ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven’t had chance to read the last 7 pages yet, but… I KNEW IT!!!! She just changed her views on Alice because of her picking on that Etsy lady… yeah, right!!!!
It was either Alice, darling Michelle or the Texan twit!!! Or maybe even Ella??? 🤔
Nothing at all surprises me any more . Ioan hates Ella's post was in demand hmm 🥴 .

We seen it before i know but 😘
Psychologist Aaron Surtees says the reason Ioan is showcasing a "new relationship glow" could be down to his psychological and emotional health. The feelings you get when you are in love, such as butterflies, can benefit your body and its biggest organ, your skin.

'Unlike past photos with his ex-wife where their body language was rigid and they appeared tense together, Ioan and his new girlfriend Bianca, look very content and relaxed. Bianca seems to be having a positive effect on him.'

Up yours frigid Brigid Al 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Alice to turn your life around, you must first:

Get sober.
Get your money together.
Get out of bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.