Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Anybody got the login details for the zoom call with MI6 this morning? Wouldn't want to miss it....

• Haha
Reactions: 38

wrongshoes

I think this everyone-is-paid/Bianca-is-harassing-me-from-sock-accounts conspiracist spiral is where she usually loses supporters and gets noticeably fewer responses.

People who aren’t paying attention to most of this case would just see the recognizable trope of a famous husband who left his loving, older wife for a hot new piece and be like, “Oh, yes, that’s the most likely thing to have happened here, makes sense, Alice must be telling the truth, very common thing.”

What’s not a recognizable trope is the one where the celebrity husband and young girlfriend then secretly harass the ex-wife on social media and enlist strangers to help rather than just fucking off to have a bunch of hot sex and forget the ex-wife exists while vacationing in tropical locations.

I enjoy when she starts with this conspiracy theory shit because it’s the part that makes casual viewers realize Oh, she crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart

jesskell

Yes, I have read/heard about the 1 or is it 2? incidents. (Feeling a bit fibro brained tonight, yes that's right, date I say I have Alice's malady 😱)

Look, maybe a lot of people have grown up in very ideal, perfect homes.

A lot of people didn't - but despite their parents not doing or saying everything 100% right, they were loved and they're alive and much like the vast majority of humanity.

Yes, parents can be narcissistic, sometimes, in their interactions with their children. It's shit and can have effects, not I'm not going to judge that Alice is a monster or hates her children or they're in mortal danger, based on the little bits I've seen.
I grew up in a far from perfect home. My father was an alcoholic who took virtually all of my mums hard earned money. She worked three jobs trying to look after us. When I started to grow up and realised if I challenged him his favourite name to call me was a ‘nonentity’. When I looked it up in the dictionary it cut deep. It still does. I have zero tolerance for people who call their children names or abuse in any way as I know first hand what it feels like. I don’t mean to bombard you but she’s a monster and I despise her

• Heart
  • Sick

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
She’s like a modern day Beatrice Potter. She’s befriended a squirrel and rat, there’s been flying monkeys and now she seems to have a mole.
🐿🐀🙈

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
So… FizzPlops is the PI Alice has hired?? 😂😂😂😂

I hope there’s a refund policy or there’ll be no groceries this week at all!

Get Better Soon Al! Not that you’re ill you just need to get better at whatever the fuck it is you’re trying to do!
What should Alice get better at?
A. Being a mother
B. Parking
C. Acting
D. Designing handbags
E. Keeping her mouth shut
F. Budgeting
G. All of the above

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
That’s what I mean about tacitly consenting to his own abuse, at that point, he should have told her to shut up.
That’s not how it works in a long-term abusive relationship. You can’t tell the abuser to shut up (or fight back) because you know it will make things exponentially worse for you. He lived with her for years. He knew how bad it could get.

This blame the victim stance doesn’t wash.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Thanks @MarkC1387 and congrats @Treacletrixter 🥂🥂🥂 great title 😂🙌🏼

Bianca is a verified 💫. and Ioan is lookin’ 🔥

Alice is going through a bit of a crises. As usual. Suggesting she cook her own food = total lack of humanity.

View attachment 1749241
I hope the crisis is that the lawyers are doing their jobs today and she's being held accountable for the police antics and DVRO breaches. I also hope there is talk of a custodial intervention after this past weeks theatrics that left many clearly concerned for the welfare of the girls.

My opinion.

• Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
That’s what I mean about tacitly consenting to his own abuse, at that point, he should have told her to shut up.
Again, the abuse like this does not happen overnight. If your partner suddenly did something like this yes, telling them to get stuffed would be natural reaction. However this situation occurred after years and years of slow cunning manipulation, increasing the pressure more and more until the victim had no will left and blame themselves for everything. Seriously, please read up on emotional manipulation and abuse!

Last edited:
  • Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
Such a lie to say that she has no clue that I & B were at the NY Welsh event, it would have been clearly communicated to her because of the custody agreement. She is essentially back to pre DVRO levels now. How does she stay alive with that much hate inside her?

• Sick
  • Wow

Nixlondon

VIP Member
No one should be interacting with her on Twitter and posting here. Then there would be no need to defend anything.
Totally agree. I often wish I could yell at her via SM but would never do it - she does not have the capacity to understand and ultimately its like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway. I think Bianca's friend Teekimo (sp?) did enormous damage as she started fighting with Alice and the FM's and publicly aligning herself with B. Not helpful to anyone - all it did was feed Alice's paranoia and make B look bad by association. We should keep it clean on Tattle.

• Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
huh - someone (fuzzblip) deleted, or made unavailable, their account here.

ETA: but their comments are still available to see as their comments are included in others' responses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Mardybum41

Ok (I don’t like football, so a time passer?)

What is your most horrified 😱 moment of this whole AE debacle?
When we saw the court docs and realised exactly how she was treating her children in all this. When I thought she was just throwing a tantrum on social media it was entertaining, Poor Ioan, but he was an adult and was at least away from her. But I expected her to be mothering the girls. My heart broke for them that day, and now when she’s raging I can’t imagine what they have to live with. Fucking awful woman

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-11-21-21-28-33-798_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-21-21-28-13-172_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-21-21-28-21-219_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Couple of interesting tweets about Alice today. One is alleging her police visit was about something that happened in Los Feliz 3, which appears to be a cinema according to Google.

• Wow
  • Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
The usual. Conspiracy theory belowView attachment 1753209
Alice, when you're exposing us one by one, be a doll and also create a handy Google Map of our locations. So that then I can say "Oh, this Tattler lives close to me, can we grab a coffee in Llandudno?" Or "Oh, the poster from Marceline, Missouri haven't got a Tattler around them for hundreds of miles. Maybe they'd like to come to us in Llandudno, too?" Thanks big Al, much obliged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Blurp

VIP Member
I don’t consider her kids neglected and of course she loves them but on her own terms. Refusing to let them see Ioan if it wasn’t in her presence and then keeping them away from him because he was in a relationship wasn’t for their benefit. She doesn’t mind hurting them and denying them their dad if it will hurt him. But when I think of abuse and neglect I think of way worse scenarios. That’s not to say it’s ok what she does though.
It took me nearly fifty years to realise that the parent who dramatically loved me actually emotionally abused me and turned me into the self-hating person that I am today. Abuse can be mental and insidious rather than overtly physical or sexual. It can actually be tougher to root out something that has grown around the very depths of your personality and self-image.

• Heart
  • Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
Is she trying to make out that tattlers impersonate her online?
So all the genuine posts she's made she can say are faked by tattlers? Or something?
I don't think that's her...the abs is too obvious

honestly I think she will claim the twitter screenshots are made up. She's got no other way out. It's classic Trump.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
We are here to talk about Alice and Ioan and maybe Bianca. Although Alice and I are in our fifties and human I don’t feel slighted by her being called a cunt because I share those traits. I sort of know it’s not about me. If we proceed on the basis that the criticism of Alice doesn’t extend to other posters life would be easier.
I don't understand - legitimately do not understand - how mentioning a book is a slur to anyone here. Because you are right. These threads are not about anyone here. No one owns BPD or narcissism or cancer or depression or kidney disease or anything else. We have our own experiences and of course we bring them to bear. But are we really so sensitive as to not mention anything on this thread for fear of upsetting someone? So yes, it would be a lot easier if people didn't assume that something said about one of the players is an indictment of their own experience.

• Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
She started off well - made some good points to establish credibility and then ended up with this.

Fizzplops: Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father? Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why. Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷 Despite ranting about him on social media

Yes, it's gaslighting 101. The problem with Alice is that she's too soft with Ioan. Of course! How could I have missed that??
Guys, we mistook Alice's kindness for a weakness. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha