Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t mean to offend them. I just found it all a bit odd. And seemed to me like it was an expedition looking for something.
It took about three posts before we were talking about Ioan’s faults. I’m sure he has them. But it’s not a fault to leave someone you don’t want to be with. And you cannot give anyone an emotional remedy for that. Just a financial one which he offered. Most people recognise this and realise that anger and bitterness is just a poison you drink yourself.

Then of course we had the Ioan is guilty of something (not defined but it’s a “feeling”) and without evidence he cannot be proved innocent. There is no evidence because he didn’t do anything wrong.

Reactions: 43
Honestly I am going to say Ioan is looking like a snack lately, I can see why it’s stinging AE so badly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly I am going to say Ioan is looking like a snack lately, I can see why it’s stinging AE so badly
I’m okay to say he’s better looking now than ever without coming across as a Stan? Although I am definitely still president of the I love Ioan/ Alice is a bleep fan club. Honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m okay to say he’s better looking now than ever without coming across as a Stan? Although I am definitely still president of the I love Ioan/ Alice is a bleep fan club. Honest.
Yeah I wasn’t really a Stan of him being hot before I just think he is looking hot NOW

someone posted a photo of him the other day and I was like WTF?! How did this happen

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She seemed to want a copy of the screenshot of the Ioan hates Ella post. I wonder why

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.