Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… FizzPlops is the PI Alice has hired?? 😂😂😂😂

I hope there’s a refund policy or there’ll be no groceries this week at all!

Get Better Soon Al! Not that you’re ill you just need to get better at whatever the duck it is you’re trying to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So… FizzPlops is the PI Alice has hired?? 😂😂😂😂

I hope there’s a refund policy or there’ll be no groceries this week at all!

Get Better Soon Al! Not that you’re ill you just need to get better at whatever the duck it is you’re trying to do!
What should Alice get better at?
A. Being a mother
B. Parking
C. Acting
D. Designing handbags
E. Keeping her mouth shut
F. Budgeting
G. All of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 38
A. Being a mother
B. Parking
C. Acting
D. Designing handbags
F. Budgeting
G. All of the above
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ooops! My keyboard got stuck!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Twitter is not locked?! Do you mean you can’t view if you aren’t already a follower? Her last tweet was 5 hours ago, I think.
Alice has gone “private”, so unless you “follow” her, you can no longer see her tweets 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 12
am hoping this is up-to-date:

Custody hearing rescheduled: 15 February 2023 <Ref: post #757, thread #139>
Clock: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20230215T0830&p0=137&msg=Custody+Hearing+(rescheduled)&font=cursive&csz=1

Also - not sure if or when this will happen:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested <Ref: post #286, thread #120>
Ahhhh, a potential hearing this Friday, all this tweeting and going off at the smallest of things. She is worried big time. She said in one of her tweets, when she was saying she has 1000s of bills etc, that she's going down and has no option. So, maybe something has kicked in to that brain finally, that if the time is spilt 50/50, her allowance from him will be halved, and she won't have enough money for takeouts twice a week (who does that on here out of interest? I do maybe twice a month) or to pay for her blue ticks and weekly hairdressers appointments gin.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Awww fucksfizz is gone…100% thought it was Alice.
It was Marie, she has realised Alice‘s defence is a florists note written by a man terrified of her wrath. She sent in someone to ferret out what we know about Ioan. Other than a taste for leather jackets, not a lot. Decent guy who tried his best but couldn’t endure.

I do think Ioan stopped a lot of her batshittery. She would have unravelled years ago if he had not given her some structure to her life. She’d be back in Bristol living in a his and hers bedsit with Tone. Without him, the mess of her life is exposed. Sadly her abusive and nasty nature is also unleashed.

Ahhhh, a potential hearing this Friday, all this tweeting and going off at the smallest of things. She is worried big time. She said in one of her tweets, when she was saying she has 1000s of bills etc, that she's going down and has no option. So, maybe something has kicked in to that brain finally, that if the time is spilt 50/50, her allowance from him will be halved, and she won't have enough money for takeouts twice a week (who does that on here out of interest? I do maybe twice a month) or to pay for her blue ticks and weekly hairdressers appointments gin.
That would be progress. Alice doesn’t do progress. She does destruction. Being cooperative is not on her list. Driving the Prius into the courtroom to halt proceedings probably is on the list.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sally, Can you put it on Youtube so more of us can see it? Please? 🙏🏼
I would gladly but getting something from my Sky Q box to somewhere else is beyond my understanding 😢

I could take screen shots! That I can do 😂

I expect it’s already on Youtube or S4C, depending on where you are in the world.

But happy to do photos ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I give up trying to work this tit out. There is one thing I know for certain though - Alice is fooked. Custody will be what ever Ioan says it’s going to be because she has lost her right to any say with her tweeting and blatant bad parenting. The house will be sold and Alice will have to get what she’s told, I would think by now it will be the pre-nup. Spousal won’t be much if any with the DVRO, child support well if the judge decides Alice is a bleeping wreak which after today it’s obvious she is, then she won’t get child support either if she doesn’t have the kids. So all in all Alice you’re fucked, and you know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think now she feels completely cornered. This is a delicate time, when people like Alice feel cornered things can get real bad, real quick. Obviously I hope it doesn’t and by some miracle things simmer down and the girls get some respite

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
this reply to Fake/Alice cracked me up lol

NoMoreShit · Today 06:36
You do absolutely nothing right now. You behave impeccably but you screenshot & document everything. In my experience, if you give people like this enough rope, they will always hang themselves. By not reacting (which is what he wants) you'll force him into making more extreme & ridiculous accusations until people see through him without you having to say a word. It's awful living through the 'giving rope' period, but it's very sweet when they're on their self constructed gallows.

some OP trolling lmao

again this is moved together with the custody hearing to next year. court-wise there will be nothing till february (probably neither the trial setting since Alice's new lawyer filed that date as one of the dates she is not available, but strangely no request has been made yet)

A. Being a mother
B. Parking
C. Acting
D. Designing handbags
F. Budgeting
G. All of the above
definitely the handbags

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alices custody batshitery is peaking a little early isn’t it? We still have 3 months left. I’m not sure I have the endurance for it if we are at this level 3 months out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would imagine there are ongoing negotiations about settling the divorce including increasing the custody time. Presumably custody over the two holidays will also have been discussed and suggestions made. I'm guessing if she refuses these it looks really bad on her. It may be there is some talk of introducing Bianca to the kids too (if they haven't met already). In my opinion these are the things which will really wind her up
ETA no I don't have inside information. These things happen.

Reactions: 22
I didn’t like the whole ‘I won’t apologise for anything I’ve said’ in their first post. Some truly, truly awful things were said in the DM comments. This got my spidey senses tingling from the off. I was so pleased to see the turd challenges, especially from @ButterTart ❤ I really wanted to say something but you all had it covered way more succinctly than I could have managed 😊
Agreed. When I’ve said something awful in the past I not only apologise profusely (and *straight away*); I examine my behaviour, thought-patterns, internalised and instinctive biases and make a change. It’s not that hard, really - it just requires one to be honest with oneself, and realise of what one is capable.
I found the whole FP interaction last night pretty bizarre (this is progress for an autistic me; before, I would have gone along with it in the belief that that person was speaking the truth). How can you read those horrific 113 pages (and the 73 in the earlier submission) and say impatiently, ‘yes, yes, I read all of that but where’s the proof?’ Do not examples of physical battery, mental cruelty, child manipulation and endangerment, sexual aggression and harrassment (the bare arse incident), endless untruths, declarations of revenge, destruction of a man’s character, behaviour that ranges from dismissiveness to utter dislike of one’s youngest child, contacting colleagues, friends and employees, revealing someone’s private health status, extremely vulgar verbal abuse, chasing after a young woman’s family and encouraging others to doxx her count as proof? As if IG would really lie in court documents! Come on. I’m not an IG stan - I thought he was pretty good looking when he was younger but too slim (I like my men built like rugby props), and I can’t get on board with the whole crystals-woo-The-Secret stuff. That’s okay, though: that’s my own personal opinion. What I do think, though (having survived a narcissist for a father, ex-husband and ex-fiancé) is that Malice is a Grade A manipulator, abuser, liar and sociopath. I’ll support anyone who has found the strength to liberate themselves from the clutches of vile and violent narcissists.

(Thank you all so much for your lovely good wishes and messages. Sorry that I didn’t respond - and that your emotional labour seemed unacknowledged; I’ve just been dealing with the worst clinical depression I’ve had in years. Tilly, Brie, Pearls, LuluGrace, Luloo -you’re the kindest of the kind. Let it never be said that this site attracts the worst people imaginable. I’m now on 150mg Sertraline to help with the crushing emotions and am trying to find work; I even, much to my sadness, have had to sign on because having zero money is just horrific. Hopefully everything will change in the new year: 2022 has sucked HARD.
Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
1B84E564-96FB-4941-B6E7-BD7A3E7E1BFE.jpeg

They can start their own support club. Both lie about their starving children while having dad’s financially supporting and how much they do for others. Cunts r us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah...my spouse is coming to terms with the fact that he was abused as a child and wasn't just a dramatic, needy kid. It is bleeping awful to watch. All I can do is hang on when he wakes up screaming.
I’m so desperately sorry to hear that. Bless you for being there for him. Some good therapy will help eventually but it’s a slow process because, when you realise such things have happened and have to reconfigure your self-image, you’re building yourself up from zero. All my love and best wishes to you, and if you want to chat on the other thread, I’m sure - I know - that we’ll all support you. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.