Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the winter scarves with these two. I can see a nice light weight silk scarve if you so inclined but those scarves look like wool scarves. Both scarves looks dirty and ratty.

Reactions: 13
I remember that, they even arranged for people to send cards to them so they could pass the cards on to Alice. I used to wish her happy birthday on Twitter a few years ago. I feel sorry for her too but them I remember what she has done. She's still a bleep.

Anyway, I got good news today. My cancer is in remission, although I will still need a stem cell transplant in 6 weeks. I read these threads when I am in hospital having treatment. Sorry I can't quite work out how to do a spoiler.
That is fantastic news, 🥳 I'm so happy for you! 😁🥰 Wishing you all the very best for your stem cell transplant in 6 weeks. Big turd hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What's with the winter scarves with these two. I can see a nice light weight silk scarve if you so inclined but those scarves look like wool scarves. Both scarves looks dirty and ratty.
Hide more goods in those … 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not just a winter scarf. It's a MASSIVE winter scarf, with a whole lot of bulkiness to the scarf in the front. I mean, it's August. WTF? Even if she's trying to cover her lack of jawline and neck rolls, she could have done a lighter, smaller scarf. She thinks she has style, but it's so odd. Maybe she's trying to cover her large midsection also with all of the bulkiness. I don't know. But it looks crazy to be doing that in August in California. I suspect she gave her friend one to wear.

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion: Feel the rhythm! Blitz the wine! Quick, sober up, it's judgement time!

I don't know why I have Cool Runnings in my head 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Doesn’t California have nice rose? Would be cheaper. I am thinking of those vineyards upstate.

From the description it sounds like a special occasion wine. She might be having a gathering later today.
🤡🤡🤡🦇🦇🦇🐒🐒🐒 an online DM party! That's possible. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not just a winter scarf. It's a MASSIVE winter scarf, with a whole lot of bulkiness to the scarf in the front. I mean, it's August. WTF? Even if she's trying to cover her lack of jawline and neck rolls, she could have done a lighter, smaller scarf. She thinks she has style, but it's so odd. Maybe she's trying to cover her large midsection also with all of the bulkiness. I don't know. But it looks crazy to be doing that in August in California. I suspect she gave her friend one to wear.
I’m afraid to say - and it is not purely based upon my assessment of nAlice as an abuser, a liar, a drunkard and a coward, one who will never admit fault or shame or that she has a problem and is in need of serious help, who is vituperative and vicious, cruel and malevolent, a terrible mother and a shocking example of womanhood - that she really has the worst dress sense I have ever seen. I think she wanted to do a Sarah Jessica Parker and dress quirkily; but she has only ever succeeded in making herself look bizarre. To wit: the boobs-out monstrosity at the 101 Dalmatians premiere…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
👀 That pic of the woman 22-24 I'm not quite that big.
Years ago I cut out grazing & swam every day & lost 5 stone (31.7575kg or 70lbs) in a year but then had several years of being hit by one health issue after another which meant I couldn't swim, couldn't even walk far, etc & I love food (but do also comfort eat) so it all went back on plus an extra 2 stone. Lost 1 1/2 stone since my diabetes t2 diagnosis, gained back 1/2 stone & at the moment having a real battle to shift it. 😠
Also got a long term hormonal issue which fucks up how my body converts sugar so with everything else not too surprised to became diabetic. :rolleyes:
One day I hope to be able to get a treadmill so I can walk indoors every day.

It really pisses me off that Alice has had the bleeping luxury of a pool & she doesn't use it. Does she not know how bleeping lucky she is?
That was always my dream to have my own pool so I could swim daily. 🥺

ETA - it's a fantastic way to burn calories, tighten up flab & get fitter & is also gentle.
It pisses me off too. Swimming is my favourite exercise, I used to do 30 Olympic pool-length laps every day at the local pool when I was pregnant with my youngest, I was bobbing around by the end though, she was a huge baby.

Alice could be in that pool having fun with her girls and doing water aerobics at the same time plus Ioan had exercise equipment in the garage. She has everything she needs to get fitter, lose weight, improve her mental health and feel better about herself without even having to leave the house

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.