Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much. I posted one picture a while back that was on my phone . What I don't understand is how y'all get other pictures and post them on here. How do you save them and post them? Actually, probably never mind. Several people have told me how I could do a thread title . I quit asking cuz I can't do that eithe.r I'm just wondering.
I don't know what phone you have but if you go to google images on your phone and do an Alice search or go to a news site, tap the image you want and it will give you options of where to save the image to your phone, 'photos' is probably the easiest. Then follow the other steps. When you press 'attach files' choose photos and you can pick from there what to upload. You will get the hang of it, and 'preview' is a big help

• Heart
Reactions: 5
maybe she is actually preparing herself for the hearing. last time she likely knew it wouldnt happen.

She is very desperate to see his face, its possible that regardless of the cons she wont pass up on this opportunity
If I was her I would be starving myself and exercising like a demon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
From the California courts site:

4. If you want to tell your side of the story, file an answer BEFORE your court date.

• You can fill out and file an answer (the Response, Form DV-120View attachment 1464686) where you tell the judge your side of the story about what happened.
  • In your answer, you can also tell the judge what orders you want about child custody and visitation (if you have children with the protected person).
  • Even if you do not file an answer, GO TO YOUR HEARING!
She did file an answer already, I was asking if she could bring additional evidence that supports her "I ain't done nuffing guv' argument

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't have a clue what kind of cell phone I have . I've only had it a few months. The only pictures I can figure out how to share are the ones I take. I don't know how y'all download all this and put it on.
The two main types are iPhones or Android phones. Android phones can be any make as it's the operating system that counts. For example, I've just changed from a Samsung to a Sony and, because they both use the Android operating system, I can transfer photos, files, etc between them, and there are only minor differences in actually using them. It's not the make so much as the operating system that counts; the operating system (iPhone or Android) also determines which apps you can download etc.

It's easy, honest, once you get used to it.

Emoticons or smileys like these 💗💯😂🤬💩 are usually found around your keyboard. I have a key with a smily face 🙂 that brings them up but their should be something similar around or above your alphabet keys that will bring them up and then you just press on the one you want like you do a keyboard letter.

💗

Reactions: 6
Bianca has a new Insta story where she is asking Bubba 'Do you want to go to da park?'. The de's and da's were part of Alice and Ioan's baby talk so that's going to sting
Seriously? About de de’s and da da’s? 🤣🤣🤣
That’s how I have always spoken to my beloved pets but never a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She won’t get half, there is a prenup, the house was Ioan’s before they married, her name is not on the title, she will only get a percentage of the sale, and it’s certainly not half. The prenup is not in her favor, why she agreed to it is anyone’s guess.
I think she agreed to it because she thought Ioan was going to be the next big thing in Hollywood and she could leech off him.

She spent 8 years with Picasso and that gravy train crashed. Ioan then seemed her next best bet. After 5 or 6 more years being the “girlfriend“, she wanted to be the wife, so agreed to less, because she was running out of options at this point.

Ioan does come across as a bit gormless at times when he was younger, but he must have had some good legal advice (or maybe it was his mum) 😀 hence Alice’s everlasting hatred).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Knitwit - nice to see a fellow laptop user! ;) I can't get on using my phone for online stuff. Too bleeping small. :geek:🤪
Calls, texts, a few photo shares, a few Apps & that's it. 🤭 I loves my laptop! 🤣

I must make sure I get my chores done :rolleyes:so I can report for turd duty tomorrow! :poop:

🛡 #JusticeForIoan ⚖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't have a clue what kind of cell phone I have . I've only had it a few months. The only pictures I can figure out how to share are the ones I take. I don't know how y'all download all this and put it on.
If you see a picture you like on the internet on your phone you should be able to screenshot the picture and then it saves to your camera roll.
Or you could hold down with your finger and it will say add to photos, click that. Then it’s saved to your pictures.

To change your picture on here click the emu you have now, then it'll say upload custom avatar, choose file, then photo library, you’ll see your pictures you saved on your phone, pick one! Done ❤

Reactions: 7
Seeing a discussion on Twitter about that Russian guy who's defending Alice being an ex-lover of hers. He claimed Alice helped him financially when his mother had cancer. Benevolent Alice?? I don't bleeping believe that. Unless she was paying him off to shut him up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate to act more green than I already am, but how do you get their pictures to put on here? I'm an ostrich out of default. I don't have a computer, but when I try to download some on my phone I don't know where it goes?
Hi, I have put some advice, with screenshots for clarity, in the spoiler below so that it doesn't take up too much room. Hope it helps

Find a photo on the internet you wish to use as your avatar by using Google search such as follows:
Screenshot_20220802-021746_Opera.jpg

Save your selected image by long holding it with your finger then choosing the option "save image".
This image usually goes to an automatic folder in your phone such as "downloads" (or "screenshots" if you choose to screenshot it which uses less memory).

The image is found in your phone's gallery, often located in this app:
Screenshot_20220802-021337_One UI Home.jpg

Then you go to your Tattle account, click on your current avatar and the "edit" icon:

Screenshot_20220802-022033_Opera.jpg

These are the options that will then pop up, click "choose file":
Screenshot_20220802-022822_Opera.jpg

Once you have done this, choose "gallery", then the file your desired photo is in such as "downloads" and then the photo itself.
That will change the photo in the "Avatar" box above, then click "okay" to confirm the change. (If you don't click okay, it won't change your Avatar).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She did file an answer already, I was asking if she could bring additional evidence that supports her "I ain't done nuffing guv' argument
No. I don’t believe she can. The guidelines for responding to a DVRO request say you must file documents before the hearing.

Reactions: 20
You all can say what you want but I do not believe for one minute that Ioan truly wanted to marry Alice Evans if given a choice and I mean minus the guilt, threats, blackmail, etc. He may have had an attachment to her but he was not in love.
All this comes from 17 months of Tattle, a natural affinity for reading body language, and the wisdom that comes with age.
I was right about her being a bleep almost from the get go. I didn’t like her before they ever split. She gave me instant ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I laugh when I read Alice's insta bio about being in divorce hell.
Honey, you brought it all on yourself. You could have made this so much easier on yourself and everyone.
But you didn't.
Better get used to the feeling of Hell...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I laugh when I read Alice's insta bio about being in divorce hell.
Honey, you brought it all on yourself. You could have made this so much easier on yourself and everyone.
But you didn't.
Better get used to the feeling of Hell...
Bwahahahaha! Nanny nanny boo boo you foolish foolish twit cuntlet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whilst we're quiet, here's some advice I wrote about how to do a spoiler (under my previous Tattle name, but saved because it was useful and somebody new may find it helpful).

How to do a spoiler

Screenshot_20220731-131412_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20220731-132958_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20220731-133033_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20220731-133110_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20220731-133110_Opera.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
21774934-42DE-4F30-BB50-461DE00665CE.gif

It’s Aug 2nd in my part of the world so……happy freakin birthday Alice, may you get everything you deserve 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.