Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't see the judge falling for that. She asked for a postponement to get a new attorney. She wanted 3 months and the judge gave her only 90 days. So they are already tired of her crap. I predict things will proceed whether she or her attorney pitches or not. Time to put on those big girl panties and come to court. Can't come to court bare ass. You don't want to put your naked fanny on those seats or benches.

Thinking its just a case of you get what you pay for.
I wouldn't be so sure 3 months is about 90 days. Some "emergency " with one of the children I would imagine.

Reactions: 4
Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔
❤

Feck me, I need more snacks too. That chocolate popcorn disappeared today, like I was a labrador. But I've booked a holiday to Thailand and I have a couple months to stuff myself in a bikini! 👙 ☀⛱🐋

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope she’s quiet because she’s finally learned to take this seriously and do adequate preparation for her daughters sake if not her own. I hope she has finally realised the gravity of the situation and is doing the right thing.

I hope so.

Reactions: 18
I still see her doing a runner.

I hope Ioans attorneys have some version of "proof of life" that the kids are safe.

California is a very big state and easy to disappear into. I think she will risk it.
She can't afford to and doesn't have the skills needed to stay hidden.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can have mine. I’ve been on a very strict diet the last few weeks and I’m 28lbs down. Grave’s disease medication weight gain be gone and then some 😉
Amazing work!! Well done, I’ve been boomeranging the same 30lbs a on and off for the last 3 years so I know this is a Big Deal. Would you share your methods?! Yknow, just in case Alice is reading 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔
Big Scottish hugs to you, RTP. Hope you feel brighter soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she'll turn up tomorrow totally convinced that she just needs to whistle and he'll come running back to her!!!

From all the stuff published, the marriage was on its knees for a long time. But mAlice says Ioan leaving came totally out the blue.

She's deluded to the point of madness.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Keto. My endo said it couldn’t be done. I said watch me… 😂
That’s amazing 🙌🏼 If you are happy to share, can I ask what you eat typically? I’ve been thinking of trying keto to see how it affects my energy levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's possible AE will do some political post and not mention the PRO at all.

That's her diversion tactic.
And then her moron followers make comments about the divorce regardless of the relevance and she dips her toe into restraining order breach with some likes before going into full blown self-destruction mode by commenting a few hours later. Poor Leon must have been exasperated. This past 7 weeks must have been so much less stressful for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'd post drunk selfies from wherever she hides.
*imagining her standing behind the curtains with her bow-adorned shoes poking out the bottom like my kid used to do when she was 3*
“OH GEE, I WONDER WHERE ALICE HAS GOT TO??” 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd love to see AE on Celebrity Hunted. I would so laugh my arse off 🤣
I can just imagine the hunters checking her social media and finding a comment about her being regularly bed bound.

"Hunters, check her bedroom"

Shortest hunt ever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Amazing work!! Well done, I’ve been boomeranging the same 30lbs a on and off for the last 3 years so I know this is a Big Deal. Would you share your methods?! Yknow, just in case Alice is reading 😉
That’s amazing 🙌🏼 If you are happy to share, can I ask what you eat typically? I’ve been thinking of trying keto to see how it affects my energy levels.
I am very very strict. I have a protein shake for breakfast, eggs, chicken or prawns with veg for lunch and dinner. 3 litres of water a day too. That’s 28lbs in eight weeks. I’m very careful the mimsy kids see me eating my meals and I eat my meals at the table with them, I just explain I’m not having snacks or sweets just now. It’s bloody hard! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I sent my husband to work today with strict instructions to make me PRO treats (he’s a chef) and he’s sent me this. I am willing to share but I don’t think it would travel well

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I think she'll turn up tomorrow totally convinced that she just needs to whistle and he'll come running back to her!!!

From all the stuff published, the marriage was on its knees for a long time. But mAlice says Ioan leaving came totally out the blue.

She's deluded to the point of madness.
“No Your Honour, I’m afraid I haven’t been able to prepare for this hearing. This has all been such a surprise, I’m still reeling from the SHOCK of it all. Plus I’ve been so busy taking care of my BABIES, all by myself now that I’m a SINGLE PARENT…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just remembered that Alice said once (think it was during lockdown) that Ioan makes everything homemade from scratch too oops
I think the food must be very healthy and nutritious at Ioan and Bianca’s. No wonder they both look so well and healthy. It’s not just love that gives them that glow. All The Abuser can offer her children, unless Gloria prepares their meals, is takeaway and pre prepared stuff 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.