Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's possible AE will do some political post and not mention the PRO at all.

That's her diversion tactic.
And then somehow make it all about herself 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔
Awwe, sending you virtual hugs 🤗🤗 and hope it passes soon 💖 You live near the beach that's lovely! Can we send you something via uber eats 😉😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔
Many, many hugs! I'd bake you a cake, if delivery wasn't such a problem 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@
Heh heh heh heh $8,000 more than Alice could raise on her GFM!!! Sheesh, you'd think by now she'd realise that if she can't even raise $6,000 in real life, given her *huge SM support* (her words) her supporters are no more than mangy cheap flying monkeys, there for the slow motion car crash that is the life of Ms A Evans and nothing else
@icecreamenthusiast, am sorry that your son is with a mAlice! His comments are fair enough. It sounds like she is trying to become an influencer or model? seeing as she has been paid by Facebook, which probably require the risky photos etc. There is a life outside SM!!!

Reactions: 13

Babe what ever the opposite of a hunger strike is .. I’m on that 🤤
Rest easy tonight friend don’t be too hard on yourself xx you’re in my prayers xx❤💩😀

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the food must be very healthy and nutritious at Ioan and Bianca’s. No wonder they both look so well and healthy. It’s not just love that gives them that glow. All The Abuser can offer her children, unless Gloria prepares their meals, is takeaway and pre prepared stuff 😡
I think you're bang on there, kids need healthy food and they are also old enough to get involved with making it! Plus it's cheaper to go and grab a load of food, rather than a takeaway every bloody day!. When I was a kid, we had McDonald's about 3 times a year, we could go to the sweetshop on a Friday after school. I cannot stand it when I walk past McDonald's and see people feeding their kids that junk all the time. Now don't get me wrong, if I've got a massive hangover I'll have a takeaway the next day, but I don't have more than 2 a month. Covid and health issues have made me put on weight as it is, so I don't need to encourage the fat 🤣🤣

Do they equip the hunters with a harpoon?

Do they equip the hunters with a harpoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re-watching Ringer against this backdrop is, in part, seriously trippy, y'all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God Alice is going to play Perry Mason and cross examine Bianca isn't she?

"I put it to you Binky that you are GUILTY"
Matthew Rhys is Perry (and a producer) of the Perry Mason reboot on HBO. If she watches that version for edumacational purposes, her head may just explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re ‘Big Al’, I just referred to [known teeny-tiny person who goes to great lengths to tell people how teeny-tiny she is] Sali Hughes as Big Sal 😂 it’s too good not to re-use 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Damn. I camped last night. Guess i'm crazeee. Lol
There are plenty of wholesome, sane campers who make lovely temporary neighbors. Just that there are plenty of crazies, too, so we can blend. Just a general live-and-let-live vibe in the state and federal sites I've hit--maybe it's just in the western US. But weirdness abounds in tents and trailers.

Reactions: 8
he is so cute

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Could a reporter attend the hearing?
I believe @Mad Betty is attending yes .. she’ll be the one with the trilby hat with a press card stuck in it …
(Sticking with the stereotypical press person for entertainment purposes only ) 😉📸🎥🤳🏻
(you also know Alice will now be scanning the room for a lady in a hat with a press card in it 😳🙄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He’s already submitted additional evidence; the rest will be submitted in court. It takes about 7 business days to get a court transcript so even if one is obtained, it won’t be instantaneous. Just saying all this because some people seem to feel there will be something to follow along with tomorrow in real time and there won’t be.

And hell yes to partying for the PRO!!
Ahhhh apologies. I haven't been following the thread, I thought we might have some insider knowledge!

Reactions: 9
Because we know Alice reads here, hon, tomorrow in the unlikely event you do attend court, it is an open public hearing and there will be people waiting for their cases to be heard. So in other words, people other than Alice, Ioan and his legal team. So anyone else in the room will very likely NOT be a Tattler. So if you go, you’d be wise to pay more attention to the judge than to trying to dox random bystanders whose cases are also being heard that day. Just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.