Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I feel bad as I joined in but I quite enjoy the tiktok normalising of womens bodies, it’s interesting to see someone who is the same shape as me. It makes me feel more normal? I honestly have made a lot of progress internally by being open with myself and inquisitive in a healthy way, it’s so hard to see what you ACTUALLY look like so it’s curious to see someone and think actually they look ok! It’s been bizarre (to me) to see people placing Alice at size 24 when she quite clearly is not, perception is a strange thing though isn’t it! And there is nothing wrong with being large or small. She looks fine in her body to me, she’s just a normal woman, she’s just pale and badly dressed and is a HORRIBLE person
Sorry for upsetting you x
I agree. She looks like a pretty average size to the people I see out and about in the UK everyday.

I am fat.

I have big feet, UK 9.

I can keep trying to lose weight.

I cannot change my feet.

Malice deserves all the criticism she gets about her appalling behaviour.

But I am seriously disliking so much body shaming.

It doesn't matter if she is a size zero or a size 32, she has demonstrated she is not a nice person.

I think THAT is deserving of this thread and our ridicule of her.

Her body type/size/shape? Nope, not so much.

She looks very different to how she used to look. But most of us do.

We can't all age gloriously like Ioan has! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1465136

I see the friend still has her wallet out, so the wine could have been a charitable donation. Tax-deductible. 😁
Heyyy! Just popping here for news, but at least 2 threads away ... I nearly was sorry for the BigSis, but she seems to be in good company! That, for sur, is a BIG BIB (bag in box of rosé)! F*ck her, she has no shame!

Reactions: 11
Well Alice, if you were trying to convince anyone that you didn't have a drinking problem... Buying a couple of bottles of wine is one thing, but a whole BOX? Urgh, I've got some horrible flashbacks of drinking too much cheap rose wine in my early 20s and feeling pickled on the inside. Her breath must stink.

HAPPY PRO DAY TURDS! ❤
I would actually disagree here (though the optics are bad lol), you often buy a whole box because it's cheaper (in my local supermarket they only sell them in boxes if they are on discount LOL). You would need to know about frequency to determine if there is a drinking problem or not

(well, all evidence suggest there is, but just a general point)

Apparently not!! Maybe she just saw a mega-discount on Rose? Or that's just her default setting.
She's just being a smart shopper. Sometimes you get a discount when you buy a case. Sheesh. She has to make economies--don't diss her for being the smartest person in the Trader Joe's.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's just being a smart shopper. Sometimes you get a discount when you buy a case. Sheesh. She has to make economies--don't diss her for being the smartest person in the Trader Joe's.
Or for bringing her easy mark -- friend to pay for everything, which I'm sure she did.

Reactions: 10
If she doesn’t turn up (highly likely at this point, but go on sink that rosé and head on down to the courts, Alice), how much shorter is this process likely to be? Or is it a how long is a piece of string thing?

Reactions: 5
Not trying to be the tone police or anything, but this thread has been absolutely unreadable for me what with all the numbers and judgements flying around about weight and I suspect I'm not the only one. It's really horribly triggering for some people. Again, not trying to stop people talking, just saying that it's probably keeping a few people away who normally enjoy reading and commenting.
Absolutely this - as someone recovering from a 28 year long eating disorder I am careful not to weigh myself and to avoid discussions about dieting. I follow body positivity accounts on Instagram to stave off the madness and I'm finding today's topics pretty hard work (I know its Alice but there's more than enough to snark about there without going after her body type). I'm also a tall woman with 'man hands' etc so the discussion of what is feminine are also disappointing. I know I can choose not to read, and also not tone policing but wanted to say to anyone else struggling with this, I see you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Aside from buying a BOX of wine when pleading poverty to her minion followers…the most WTF thing about those photos for me were her shoes…so ugly, so manly, so bleeping horrendous🤣🤣
Oh gosh, you so right! I went and looked bach at the picture, her feet just look like two horrendous blemish dead white belly fishes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My God how long has it been since thread 1 feels like years and years.
Big Al’s Big Day Out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We have a club day in our village every year with a fair etc (hi 6 all 🙌🏼) and one of the mental things they do is called ‘the anonymous stranger’ … you literally walk up to people going ‘are you the anonymous stranger?’ 😂
It’s like tinder but with ya neighbours 😂 well that’s what I thought … sexual harassment law suit is still pending !
anyway that’ll be Alice couldn’t give a fck about the PRO just going up to randoms ‘are you @Mad Betty ‘ pmsl 🤣 worry
I know we are a bit odd over here in dear old Blighty, but where the f@@k, do you actually live @claudiarocks 😂 (coz I think i need to visit this club day 🙌🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just think about how Alice said that the younger daughter would be in a fit when she goes to shop and how the daughter is like a dog with excitement upon her return.

Can you imagine Alice walking in with a giant box of wine and be like I'M HOME, MY BABIES!!! And dumping the wine on the cabinet.

I imagine her gnawing it open...like the rat.
Love your profile picture ❤
I saw a clip from the ending of Vanilla Sky and I cried (haven’t seen the whole thing yet)
“I’ll see you in another life… when we are both cats” 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree. She looks like a pretty average size to the people I see out and about in the UK everyday.

I am fat.

I have big feet, UK 9.

I can keep trying to lose weight.

I cannot change my feet.

Malice deserves all the criticism she gets about her appalling behaviour.

But I am seriously disliking so much body shaming.

It doesn't matter if she is a size zero or a size 32, she has demonstrated she is not a nice person.

I think THAT is deserving of this thread and our ridicule of her.

Her body type/size/shape? Nope, not so much.

She looks very different to how she used to look. But most of us do.

We can't all age gloriously like Ioan has! ❤
I agree with this, I said in my previous post I don't like body shaming, due to suffering with psoriasis, I've been subject to horrible bullying at school and horrible looks comments, throughout my adult life, so I am not shaming her, but she should dress right for her body type she has now. I know mine has changed since I've got older.
Re exercising I was quite good before covid and then I hit a horrible bout of depression/anxiety and that went out the window and just when I got myself together again, my ex turned into a narc, queue another bout of depression. I've just got myself into a good headspace and was starting to exercise again, then i fractured my ankle (misdiagnosed by the hospital for a second time), so again have had to stop, I'm very accident prone 🙈.

But yes, what she deserves to be called out on is her vile behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m getting my second wind, turdlettes and turdlers. I had so little sleep last night that I was shaking like mad and could barely move, but I thought of Malice and did 1.5 hours of Pilates… 23 minutes until Ioan’s freedom begins!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do understand the upset about discussing Alice's appearance but I also understand why it's a topic. It's the hypocrisy, the dishonesty, and the denial. She is happy to body shame Bianca in particular and any person who crosses her on social media. She comes out with ridiculous comments that Bianca gets 'upset' when Alice posts beautiful photos of herself. The fact is Alice doesn't look like that anymore. It was a big shock to see how Alice really looked when she appeared on Lorraine because up until then all that had been seen was her dishonest use of filters on her social media. I think she is in denial about her appearance in the same way she was in denial and still is to some extent about the fact her marriage is over

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I get that but it is wise to come out in front of photographers with a huge box of wine when everyone knows you’re a pisshead? Lol

My friends wife drank 27 bottles of wine over a bank holiday weekend, he counted the empty bottles. She doesn't think she has a problem 😔
Me and my mum once drank 9 bottles of rose wine between us in a night and me and a cousin drank about 11 bottles of prosecco one night... safe to say I don't really drink either anymore lol 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m getting my second wind, turdlettes and turdlers. I had so little sleep last night that I was shaking like mad and could barely move, but I thought of Malice and did 1.5 hours of Pilates… 23 minutes until Ioan’s freedom begins!
Go you @Autisteuse !!

And for the final sentence: WHOOOOOOOOO!!

I'm so frikking excited now! No more worries, you bleeping kick arse Gruff and Co.!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.