Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was given 6 weeks. I know because I was inspired by this thread and by @sierraromeo in particular, to start dieting on that day! Had Alice done the same she would also have dropped a dress size in time for this rescheduled hearing!
But she was banking on 90 days, which would've been about 5-6 dress sizes because she said she could lose the weight in two weeks. She was banking on being able to wear the tits on show outfit from the 102 Dalmatians premiere. That damn judge must be on the take from Ioan, preventing her from having the time to get in shape for that outfit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I wonder just who decided on that location 🤔
Know it all Alice thought it was THE place to go, which it is, just not in September. On Instagram, it's a celebrity destination in spring and early summer for people who live in LA because it's a short flight away

Reactions: 16
I think it was in the last thread, or maybe the one before, that we were discussing this friendship. Sorry to slide back to it but I’ve just come across this photo and can’t help thinking they would have been better suited in the other combination. You know, the pretty ones together and, well, the other two.
F2E72D3D-D1A7-40B3-B462-6970A1D8B9A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
But she was banking on 90 days, which would've been about 5-6 dress sizes because she said she could lose the weight in two weeks. She was banking on being able to wear the tits on show outfit from the 102 Dalmatians premiere. That damn judge must be on the take from Ioan, preventing her from having the time to get in shape for that outfit.
I heard Ioan has been bribing the Panda Express staff to inject lard into Alice's meals

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Not sure if someone has already posted this as I was way behind on threads and had to speed read but she’s turned comments off this post. Why not just delete it?
Cos she wants it up for people to see but not able to tell her she’s a bleep for putting it up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Hiya Turds! Please don’t feel bad about getting the days Malice had until this latest hearing mixed up. It could happen to any of us and often does in these times. So much information is cramming our overworked brains that it can get confusing. And who cares if math isn’t your strong suit? You’ll not be judged here! 🥰❤
So cheers to Malice getting the PRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it was in the last thread, or maybe the one before, that we were discussing this friendship. Sorry to slide back to it but I’ve just come across this photo and can’t help thinking they would have been better suited in the other combination. You know, the pretty ones together and, well, the other two.
View attachment 1461722
Everytime I see that loon with her gob wide open I want to throw a cat turd in! It drives me up a wall. 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hangs head in utter shame, it was me, I made the mistake, sorry 🙄 I never could count properly 😁
No Luloo, I'm the one hanging my head. I'm so daft I can't even figure who to apologize to. This is my third attempt. I'm sorry. I was making fun of myself and it came out wrong. I hate numbers. I'm going to put myself in the naughty corner and sit there the rest of the night.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
well... the way I see all this (the numbers) is if dip tit Alice hadn't filed for an extension then there wouldn't be any confusion. She messes up everything!

love to all you wonderful turds (lurkers too)
😍🌹😍

no one goes to naughty corner over this!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Breaking News! I can't say how I know but I got some insider info on why mAlice has been so quiet on SM. Don't @ me...I can't divulge my little tPony source! 😂 💕 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1461722
WTF is it with her always having her gob wide open? Does she think it makes her look fun? It's just gross. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe she’s finally gone to rehab, and her friend who flew in from England came to be there for the girls. Would inpatient rehab be a valid reason for the court date to be postponed (again)?
Surely rehab would let her out for a court date?

Not sure if anyone has seen this site

I love all this stats so find this fascinating, you have to register to see the details but it’s interesting to note that her last post on IG won her over 600 new followers!
I started following in her with a sock account after that post. Follow does not equal support.

• Heart
This is what’s surprising to me about the suit. How hard could it be to find a good tailor to make a suit look perfect for the big disaster day?
Maybe they had a huge row the day before (perhaps poor Ioan said “thank you” too much, or perhaps he wanted to spend a bit of time with his family who had just flown over - the bastard) and Alice shredded his wedding suit - and the only replacement available at such short notice was made for someone 6 inches taller? I feel this is a plausible scenario.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1461722
Her mouth is so large… it’s unsettling.
On a par with this lady, who holds the record for worlds largest mouth. Big Al could claim second place:
F65D3FBD-AE87-4914-AD58-CD6D005E4F9E.jpeg

Surely rehab would let her out for a court date?
I’ve been watching too much ‘Intervention’
I swear they always get on a plane to go to rehab, so here’s me picturing Big Al somewhere in Arizona 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
I can see Alice hiding out in a state park campground.

She'll be found because her glue gun will start the state's largest wildfire. She'll refuse to leave because she won't be able to take her designer wardrobe with her.

Meanwhile, Emma and the girls will learn to live off the land because Alice can't get UberEats to deliver. They will be found by the side of the road, sooty, but in good health, filled with stories about "When they lived with Sasquatch." They will makes millions on the talk show circuits and at ComiCons.
Alice also has difficulty keeping a low profile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Big Al must be aching to instagram something. You know she keeps opening the app, scrolling furiously then closing it again and screaming "GRUFFUDD!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
WTF is it with her always having her gob wide open? Does she think it makes her look fun? It's just gross.
Weird, isn't it? I see all these photos of her with her mouth wide open and imagine she's belting out a tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
mAlice must have gone through a horrendous period of 'terrible two's" cause all she displays is that she is extremely impulsive and self-centered with no boundaries and no self-restraint. It's like she never grew out of that stage.

I don't think she was ever disciplined.
Her parents were probably afraid of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.