Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valerian16

That's going into her evidence folder.
Just imagine if she tries to use it.

Scene: Stanley Mosk Courthouse, August 2nd 2022

Alice, screaming at the judge: WHICH TWATTLER ARE YOU THEN? WELP? MAD BETTY? BRIDGE OF SIGHS? TELL ME FUCKO!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Invictus

Chatty Member
Long time lurker…like a loooooong time. I’m in the mental health field and alarm bells started ringing with her very first tweet. Been following the story since and have been following here since mAlice so kindly advertised ya’ll. Feel free to vet me however is needed as I know new members can (and should) be looked on hesitantly.

A few things that have struck me in the past week, one of which applies to a lot of questions here.
  • Why isn’t Yo being more aggressive with the TRO? Lots of good reasons here, but the one that makes the most sense to me in this moment is he has a press appearance happening shortly. Pursuing TRO violations would go through the court and be picked up on by the media. Instead of being able to discuss his work he would be asked about this. Mind you, if a woman in a similar situation were going through this, the press might respect the fact they are a victim of DV. Being granted to TRO shows a judged clearly found him to be one, but he’s a male and this country (US) is not so great with this-though it’s not the only one. It’s a huge problem in DV as a whole.
  • mAlice clearly has some issues. I can’t by ethics diagnose mental health conditions but Tattlers have done an amazingly accurate job here. That said, she also appears to have substance use issues and is an abuser. I’d suggest anyone take a look to the DV wheel of violence and control (I’ll try to attach here but being new-eek).
  • I think mAlice escalated for a lot of the above reasons, but is also aware of his upcoming press appearance. She’s trying to distract, spin, and dare I say, ruin his career. Lots of stupid reasons for this, obvs.
I’m glad I stopped lurking, what’s happening is utterly insane and beyond this, it is DANGEROUS. I have serious professional concerns about the children, her ability to care for them, and her abusive tendencies. Trust me, if she abused her husband (which she clearly has and continues to do), she is also likely abusing the children. PA is just one way. Being emotionally and physically unavailable due to substance use is another. Drugging them to sleep (if that’s what’s really going on) is also another. The examples here are endless.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Just William

VIP Member
Recap. Sorry, it's a long one.

PRO day 14th June was a huge let down for Ioan. Alice declared at the last minute she had no lawyer.
Still unclear who fired who but chances are higher that Leon got shot of her & who could blame him!
Ioan showed up to court. Alice didn't. So after all her bragging about showing her evidence/getting her truth out for all to see she didn't even have the guts to turn up, using the excuse she was being set up as the CA legal system is so corrupt & must be in Ioan's pockets, blah blah blah.
Or maybe she didn't want him to see her without filters as she's back to using them again.
Asked for a continuance via Leon (who did show up for his last tour of duty) & sadly for Ioan it was granted.
New hearing date is set for 2nd Aug (her birthday) & all turds are hoping she finally gets served a PRO as her special gift.
An ankle tag would also be very welcome too but we can't be too greedy.
Since the 14th she's embarked on a huge SM rampage making the TRO meaningless as she set about abusing Ioan as much as possible.
Lots of whining woe is me pity party posts about how she has no money for a lawyer, single mum, in constant pain, Ioan has spent their communal $$$ on lawyers & is deliberately not working to avoid supporting her, she apparently can't work cos' she has kids, the usual BS.
Her latest post claiming she's at her wits end. Apparently. Cry us a river Alice. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
She shits all over a collaborative divorce many moons ago & constantly delays proceedings costing Ioan $$$ but of course it's all his fault.
She really doesn't get that all her delays are costing Ioan $$$ which means less $$$ in the kitty but of course as with everything it's all his fault.
She should get a tattoo of that.

When asked about the guy she had said she was dating back tracked & did an Amber as apparently dating someone & casual are synonymous.
The girls are apparently traumatised about Ioan having a gf but want to be flower girls at her next wedding. You couldn't make this shit up.

Her two pieces of evidence were
1) an email Ioan sent her from the airport returning from Oz & clearly showing he was under her coercive control.
2) a crumpled piece of paper supposedly typed by Ioan with the usual flowery pass me a bucket type remarks so it's more likely she wrote it herself.

Think that's about it. If I forgot anything please feel free to add! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
She had to hang around for hours at an audition and she blew up at her agent and they parted ways according to Alice something along those lines 🤔
Hours because they kept looking in the waiting room for someone who looked like her 20 years old pictures. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 56

M33L4

VIP Member
Perez there trying to jump on any contentious relationship to sell his shitey gummies. Best ignore him. His post about Alice got 8 likes. Me calling Alice a cunt gets more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

NarcRage

VIP Member
OK I know Alice reads here.
So some advice - as one human to another human. One single mum to another.
I know you are hurting and scared of the future. But you have to listen to what your lawyers have told you. Much as you think you can outsmart the system, you can't. You won't beat it. The Family Courts have seen everything and although you think the lawyers invent the law and are all in it together, I promise you they are not. What they do have is an insight into how judges decide things. And the advice they have given you (which you have chosen to ignore because it's not what you want to hear) is good advice.
One day you will look back on all of this and wish you had settled at the earliest opportunity through collaborative divorce. You will not get everything you want and your life will have to change. You may feel this is not your fault and you don't deserve any of this. Unfortunately the law doesn't look at things like this - and you are never going to change this.
By continuing to fight against the system like this you will only hurt yourself and your children. The lawyers don't care. They will get paid and everyone will move on and you will be the one who suffers.
So please TAKE SOME ADVICE.
Agree a settlement. What you are being offered will be better than you will get if a judge decides it.
Stop trying to punish your ex and change the way divorce works.
Stop trying to get around the "rules" of the game and play a different game entirely.
I know that this is a game you didn't want to play. But you have to play it and you have to play by the rules or you will never win.
The system will crush you. There is still time to change your approach. I promise you will look back one day and regret it if you don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Mad Betty

VIP Member
her emoji choice is certainly interesting
View attachment 1352794
"And the threats frighten me."

She means accountability frightens her. It damn well should frighten her. She's not expressing an opinion on Social Media. She has been openly bragging about breaking a legal court order/TRO, broadcasting that she's intentionally breaking the court order/TRO ( and that is illegal), and has been spewing more defamatory statements against her ex and his GF to harm them, thus continuing the abuse. She also openly discussed breaking the DVRO when it's in place and potentially abducting the girls (that's how it read) and taking them to the UK to avoid it. She should be frightened. Her behavior is frightening. Because this is how someone loses custody. This is how someone shows the courts that they are a threat to others. And she can't seem to stop doing it. And how we all wish she could.

• Heart

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Well, in his document, his reasons for the delay are because she needs a new lawyer … so that’s interesting.
View attachment 1348645
An attorney generally cannot stop representing a client, once a case is filed, without the court's permission. So Leon appeared on the 14th to make sure that he didn't violate his ethical duties to his client and to the court. But the language "to accommodate respondent's request for a new attorney" shows that AE fired him. As you all have said, most likely because Leon had to tell his client a lot of stuff she didn't like--such as the fact that the notes she says show her STBX husband's lurve can, in no way, overcome the evidence already produced in the petition. Much less whatever else was revealed during discovery. And frankly the notes show a disturbing pattern that fits in with the kind of abuse AE says isn't abuse.

Also, AE hasn't accepted the reality that no-fault divorce means that the lurve notes are irrelevant, who walked out is irrelevant, who cheated is irrelevant. For someone with a degree from a top-ass university, she's being deliberately thick-headed.

• Sick
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She fired Leon because she knew that would grant her an extension. Then she could go hell for leather on Twitter, generate some headlines and get the “fans” to start a Go Fund Me. It all failed.
The DM article comments are savage, not all of those people are Tattlers despite what Jasper69 says.
No-one set up a Go Fund Me for a whiny spoiled brat having a tantrum.
Her evidence would have been laughed out of court and she now knows it.
Anyone supporting that is supporting her further abuse of Ioan and directly her own daughters.
Parental alienation doesn’t just punish the parent, the children pay the biggest price.
Wow I can do a post without swearing! Who knew??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Just wanted to wave hello to all the new members that have joined us over the last couple of days. Alice's recruitment drive for Tattle is working well. 👋
Hey, maybe she’s getting a kickback from Tattle for every new member who joins! Use promo code BABYANGEL for a free bedazzled handbag and bonus used red lippy. 👛👶💄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

welp

VIP Member
I dont think that speculation is very helpful. I know people that appeared perfect that ended up harming their kids and I know absolute psychos who treated them well. Alice isnt treating them well from what she is saying but it does feel wrong to go into that direction with this topic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Let me get this straight:

She fired her lawyer when he told her to wind her neck in and now she's running up more legal fees for Ioan with these continuances (which means less money for her) and putting everyone through even more pain and suffering, including herself. And she's still playing the victim on SM so she can get someone to represent her for free, yes?

Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

brie l

VIP Member
Just wanted to wave hello to all the new members that have joined us over the last couple of days. Alice's recruitment drive for Tattle is working well. 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ButterTart

VIP Member
I bought the new documents. The ex parte statement … the only interesting thing is that he was no longer her lawyer as of 4:30 Friday evening but agreed to represent her in court on Tuesday. This is the interesting part of the second document, the request to continue: her reason for delaying. The lying never stops - where’s the new attorney who was supposed to be appointed within days, Alice? Also … she didn’t get the 90 days she asked for.

32E3E531-6476-4F59-A097-CDEBA8770146.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

M33L4

VIP Member
She can thank her bro for the breakdown of the settlement discussions. Couple of absolute fannies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43