Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
Still doesn’t explain why she axed Leon though.
Just my opinion but I'll take a stab at a possible reason. It's simple. He told her that her demands were bat shit crazy and he is not prepared to put his reputation and professional relationships with other attorneys on the line and argue for what she's demanding. So she said: "You Fired" and he danced around like a curly toed weirdo, called his wife and told her to meet him at the airport at 7pm because they are going on a tropical vacation.

View attachment 1348690
Absolute state of these clowns.
That's going into her evidence folder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

welp

VIP Member
I bought the new documents. The ex parte statement … the only interesting thing is that he was no longer her lawyer as of 4:30 Friday evening but agreed to represent her in court on Tuesday. This is the interesting part of the second document, her reason for delaying. The lying never stops - where’s the new attorney who was supposed to be appointed within days, Alice? Also … she didn’t get the 90 days she asked for.

View attachment 1348588
thx!

this informal language....no wonder that the judge only granted her half of what she asked and put it on her birthday LMAO

she is so clearly trying to stall this

so the miracle was firing Leon. I agree it is one - for him 😭

• Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Just noticed that witch hunted comment. It must be the first time a witch hunt has 113 pages of evidence and the ‘witch’ has broadcast her crimes live on SM.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harper99

This is actually a disturbing tweet considering the person dragging Tattle is part of an apology tour for supporting Alice. Yes, of COURSE Tattle has to be the problem, not Alice’s constant words and actions, right? In her name, people have been harassed, abused, doxxed, and chased off social media. It was my first exposure to such blatant abuse and this person was part of it. It truly sucked and I almost closed my accounts.

I wasn’t aware of Tattle until Alice mentioned it. I’ve had a chance recently to browse some other threads and they were brutal and mean and not something I would feel comfortable participating in…but this specific thread has so much empathy, kindness, and humor that I don’t think it’s fair to paint this group with such large brushstrokes.

It’s informative to see where true loyalties lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

M33L4

VIP Member
The Twitter deletion is nothing to do with Ioan’s lawyers. Ioan continued to grey rock her as is his right and particularly a victim of domestic violence, you know the ones with temporary restraining orders against their ex partner, and she didn’t like it.
All of her tantrums have got her attention but ultimately she wants Ioan’s.
He is in a commited and loving relationship with a breath of fresh air compared to the bin-juice-drinking-photoshop-loving-alcoholic-emotional-vampiric-stank-monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hold on, she was told by his lawyer she was calling police for defaming IG, so Malice ( who is TERRIFIED) thinks the best idea is to post the SAME THING AGAIN?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice has got nothing but an Arts degree.
Sorry but there is nothing wrong with Arts degrees. She got a 2.1 from UCL a good university and she obviously has a talent for languages.

That is the only credit I am ever likely to give her.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
If that’s true then she’s clearly insane. Who would come back after all this harassment? They would run for their lives!
I reckon it’s what kept him there before. Having been the one to leave a marriage it was a long time coming, five years before I decided enough was enough. I couldn’t bear the thought of all of the children growing up in that environment and me wasting those years of my life trying to pretend we were all happy. I recognise the email he sent her as part of coercive control. You have to tell them where you are and what you’re doing at all times. The fallout from not doing it is huge. He’d have been used to doing that for twenty years hence the email.
Again, this is why I give Ioan much more of a pass, he’s healing from all of this. We don’t know what he’s doing in terms of gaining access with the girls, only Alice’s twisting of the truth. She is far from a reliable narrator.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Babsi

OK, I've been raging silently since Tuesday. Now she dares to take another swing at the system after what she got away with on Tuesday? 🤮 🤬 She had 4 f.....g months to prepare, then stages a falling out with her lawyer the day before the hearing and gets another 7 bloody weeks to stall things and continue her abuse? This creature takes every page out of Trump's book, maligning and trampling on a system that does nothing but benefit her and let her get away with everything short of murder. A system that is insanely skewed in favor of women and mothers, neither of which title she deserves. I suppose she'll also succeed in getting Ioan saddled with all the legal fees, as a bonus for all the abuse he and the children have suffered. I never would have thought I could abhor someone so deeply that I don't even know and has done nothing to me or mine personally.

LOCK HER UP !!!

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
This is such bullshit. No, she shouldn't be allowed to create a GoFundMe and sponge off supporters to fund her continued abuse. Outrageous. She said she knew what she was doing when she violated the TRO repeatedly. She knew there would be consequences.

Also, she's railed about Anne Kiley. Now she's railing about her associate. Who doesn't she rail against?

And despite knowing the police/sheriff's are involved she continues to rail. She's an absolute terror.

GoFundMe has strict rules. She's in for a shock. And I suspect doing this actually violates the TRO.

Last edited:
  • Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
So Alice's buds acknowledge that Caroline Flack ended her life over fears of losing her career, becoming a public object of hatred, bad publicity, press coverage, nasty social media activity surrounding her public court case (coupled with her pre-existing mental state). But threats to end a partner's career through accusations of alcoholism, abuse, pedophilia, et al. through social media, the press, and a public divorce case don't count as abuse?

Boy, AE just has the worst luck.
Thank you for this! Alice is willing to destroy Ioan with zero evidence. Also, the way she and her “best friends” regularly went after Bianca knowing the effect stress has on her MS.
Fuck them all into a bin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Harper99

Hear me out here.

I believe people can change, but it takes time. And it seems like the most lasting and significant changes are because you’re aware of something within yourself that isn’t working. Maybe someone else gives you some painful truth that leads you to that realization, but either way, the change started within.

However, I did a lot of thinking yesterday after misreading an FM tweet. I wanted to figure out why I was so reactive when it came to former FMs in general. I wanted to be more contemplative about it, especially because I’m someone who gives people a million chances IRL.

We only know what these FMs *claim,* they said, just like we only know what Alice (unreliable narrator) claims. We don’t know what happened behind the scenes except where we saw - or experienced - the results. It’s easy to say now, when Alice is getting hit from all sides and deeply unpopular, “We tried to talk sense into her.” Many Tattlers did, too. So, for me, that means that I have to look at actions, both past and present instead of just words. As for any of us, their past actions and the consequences of those actions live on. We all pay a price (good or bad) for our choices in life. Alice’s FMs worked *extremely* hard to destroy people. This is not an exaggeration. The people who were doxxed, abused, ganged up on, and (in some cases) chased off social media, have a right to be angry, particularly when there has been no personal apology and just an effort to parlay the changing of sides into some kind of currency (more followers, more mentions, more attention, etc.). What are you doing now, Former FMs? Are you trying to educate? Help those she hurt? Advocate for her kids? Assist others from getting caught in her mess the way you did? Remember the people with lives and jobs you were intent on taking down for nothing more than offering well-meaning advice? Or are you just stating that you tried to be a good friend without any proof and without any acknowledgment of lengths you and others went to in order to make people’s lives absolute hell…simply because they disagreed with Alice.

FMs, I’m not unforgiving. But at least for me, it takes a little more than opening an Alice troll account or giving barely a two-sentence apology and expecting others to just snap their fingers and forget what you caused on Alice’s behalf. I understand that Alice may have hurt you and offended you because she wouldn’t listen, but you hurt other people. For me, at least, it’s a process to move on, from FMs past and present, who claim with words to be sorry. I hope they’re authentic and that they are able to find peace. However their apologies - no matter how genuine (or opportunistic) is for the *people they injured* to accept. Not anyone else.

I recognize I might be alone in this, but I’m still often stressed to post my thoughts on SM because of what happened. I don’t think anyone should feel that way. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NigelTufnel

You can always rely on jasper 😂🤣🍸🍸 she’s fckin nuts
Hi Jasper, seeing as you clearly lurk here… Ioan doesn’t care about his kids that’s why he’s in a country he’s not bothered about living in not far from his estranged wife who he’s terrified of spending a fortune in legal fees trying to see his children who she is withholding from him (clear if you read actual court evidence not a receipt from a bunch of flowers). You can’t just swoop in and take your children in that instance, sadly. Also, how exactly is Alice affording to live in her Hollywood home with a pool, nanny, private school etc with no job? A magical money tree?

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
Did someone mention "easy access"?
View attachment 1351542
She makes me sick. Her attacks on B were vile & mostly about her looks, calling her a slut, horse teeth, ho, etc & that remark about 'easy access' that she loved sums up her revolting Narc mindset. All this from a woman who regularly had her tits on display for red carpet events, a see through top at the Disney premiere, posed naked on toilet seats & now this pic above? Even poor Ella Newton was attacked & called fat.
She hates other women because they're competition in her sick eyes. Even the girls are not immune hence the #digs about them & including her vile 'get a room' comment. When the girls start blossoming into beautiful young women it will get worse.
She shouldn't have any physical custody of them, visitation only, as she'll continue to harm them emotionally.
All of this is on clear SM display yet this bitch still gets support & is even called a great mother! Pass me a bucket. 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick

Citney

VIP Member
Sometimes we forget that "threats" can be wholly justified, rational, and grounded in fact/law. AE certainly has. To her, threats seem to = groundless, malicious conduct that she never, ever, ever, ever, ever deserved. I bet she has never threatened anyone unless they deserved it.
She was just saying a few days ago she would never shut down her Twitter page, she had a right to say anything she wanted, she didn’t give a f**k anymore. Guess she’s all talk. 😁

• Haha