Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap. Sorry, it's a long one.

PRO day 14th June was a huge let down for Ioan. Alice declared at the last minute she had no lawyer.
Still unclear who fired who but chances are higher that Leon got shot of her & who could blame him!
Ioan showed up to court. Alice didn't. So after all her bragging about showing her evidence/getting her truth out for all to see she didn't even have the guts to turn up, using the excuse she was being set up as the CA legal system is so corrupt & must be in Ioan's pockets, blah blah blah.
Or maybe she didn't want him to see her without filters as she's back to using them again.
Asked for a continuance via Leon (who did show up for his last tour of duty) & sadly for Ioan it was granted.
New hearing date is set for 2nd Aug (her birthday) & all turds are hoping she finally gets served a PRO as her special gift.
An ankle tag would also be very welcome too but we can't be too greedy.
Since the 14th she's embarked on a huge SM rampage making the TRO meaningless as she set about abusing Ioan as much as possible.
Lots of whining woe is me pity party posts about how she has no money for a lawyer, single mum, in constant pain, Ioan has spent their communal $$$ on lawyers & is deliberately not working to avoid supporting her, she apparently can't work cos' she has kids, the usual BS.
Her latest post claiming she's at her wits end. Apparently. Cry us a river Alice. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
She shits all over a collaborative divorce many moons ago & constantly delays proceedings costing Ioan $$$ but of course it's all his fault.
She really doesn't get that all her delays are costing Ioan $$$ which means less $$$ in the kitty but of course as with everything it's all his fault.
She should get a tattoo of that.

When asked about the guy she had said she was dating back tracked & did an Amber as apparently dating someone & casual are synonymous.
The girls are apparently traumatised about Ioan having a gf but want to be flower girls at her next wedding. You couldn't make this tit up.

Her two pieces of evidence were
1) an email Ioan sent her from the airport returning from Oz & clearly showing he was under her coercive control.
2) a crumpled piece of paper supposedly typed by Ioan with the usual flowery pass me a bucket type remarks so it's more likely she wrote it herself.

Think that's about it. If I forgot anything please feel free to add! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Well, in his document, his reasons for the delay are because she needs a new lawyer … so that’s interesting.
View attachment 1348645
An attorney generally cannot stop representing a client, once a case is filed, without the court's permission. So Leon appeared on the 14th to make sure that he didn't violate his ethical duties to his client and to the court. But the language "to accommodate respondent's request for a new attorney" shows that AE fired him. As you all have said, most likely because Leon had to tell his client a lot of stuff she didn't like--such as the fact that the notes she says show her STBX husband's lurve can, in no way, overcome the evidence already produced in the petition. Much less whatever else was revealed during discovery. And frankly the notes show a disturbing pattern that fits in with the kind of abuse AE says isn't abuse.

Also, AE hasn't accepted the reality that no-fault divorce means that the lurve notes are irrelevant, who walked out is irrelevant, who cheated is irrelevant. For someone with a degree from a top-ass university, she's being deliberately thick-headed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And another thread begins! At the end of the last thread someone posted a screen shot about 9:45 UK time of a tweet of mAlices, stating she has no money, the usual bollox, but I can't see it, assume she's taken it down again? Ffs 🙄🤔

Reactions: 14
Another dirty delete from Alice.
The bug eyed picture of her is gone.
If you’re going to post it Alice, leave it up! Don’t be a coward

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And another thread begins! At the end of the last thread someone posted a screen shot about 9:45 UK time of a tweet of mAlices, stating she has no money, the usual bollox, but I can't see it, assume she's taken it down again? Ffs 🙄🤔
She’s closed down her Twitter. Again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I bought the new documents. The ex parte statement … the only interesting thing is that he was no longer her lawyer as of 4:30 Friday evening but agreed to represent her in court on Tuesday. This is the interesting part of the second document, the request to continue: her reason for delaying. The lying never stops - where’s the new attorney who was supposed to be appointed within days, Alice? Also … she didn’t get the 90 days she asked for.

View attachment 1348588
Thanks for this! (y)
Settlement efforts broke down, quelle surprise. I second @M33L4 & hope she ends up with sweet FA.

Still doesn’t explain why she axed Leon though.
She's allergic to the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
because he told her the truth. So he must be corrupt and thus needs a new lawyer.

I do agree though that "I need a new lawyer because settlement discussions broke down, hence why I need 90 more days" would raise my eyebrows. Good on the judge for not falling for this (he had to grant a extension because Alice is legally entitled to one, but he kept it relatively short)
You know why Ioan and his lawyer were there, it was to argue not to give her 90 days I bet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Still doesn’t explain why she axed Leon though.
Just my opinion but I'll take a stab at a possible reason. It's simple. He told her that her demands were bat tit crazy and he is not prepared to put his reputation and professional relationships with other attorneys on the line and argue for what she's demanding. So she said: "You Fired" and he danced around like a curly toed weirdo, called his wife and told her to meet him at the airport at 7pm because they are going on a tropical vacation.

View attachment 1348690
Absolute state of these clowns.
That's going into her evidence folder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just my opinion but I'll take a stab at a possible reason. It's simple. He told her that her demands were bat tit crazy and he is not prepared to put his reputation and professional relationships with other attorneys on the line and argue for what she's demanding. So she said: "You Fired" and he danced around like a curly toed weirdo, called his wife and told her to meet him at the airport at 7pm because they are going on a tropical vacation.

That's going into her evidence folder.
So our @Mad Betty is a judge now 😂😂😂👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m going to start the rumour that she got arrested. Nothing she doesn’t deserve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It may have already been said here I don't know. Has anybody seen the comment by Timemachine22 in DM comments? Talking about Betty Broderick and he shouldn't have lied for three years and told her the truth. I get the worse feeling about all this. She's not changed, accepted any responsibility, accepted he's gone, etc. I cut up on here alot. We all laugh and enjoy each other. I'm worried for Ioan & Bianca. She really is not normal AT ALL. It's all so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I said when she was on her manic high that she would hit bottom. I had no idea at the time what had happened, but, boy, was it a hell of a drop. I'm trying to remember. Wasn't it three amazing things happened to her last Thursday or Friday? I can't remember what her exact post was. Talk about delusional and self-sabatoging. All she had to do was keep her nose clean since the TRO was put in place. She might have had a chance in June for it to not become permanent. And she should have reached a settlement. But Alice is incapable of not being abusive towards Ioan for that long, and Bianca. I'm sure she pulled a bunch of stuff behind the scenes also.

Hopefully now she’s shut down Twitter Ioan and Bianca will have some respite from the onslaught of abuse.
That must be exhausting.
Alice please take some time out and get some proper help. Surely you must realise it’s time to move on. You’ve lost almost all sympathy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m going to start the rumour that she got arrested. Nothing she doesn’t deserve.
Well She admitted to knowingly breaking the RO so I suspect the police went and said hello to her at least, or I hope they did. These last days were in clear violation of it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.