Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker…like a loooooong time. I’m in the mental health field and alarm bells started ringing with her very first tweet. Been following the story since and have been following here since mAlice so kindly advertised ya’ll. Feel free to vet me however is needed as I know new members can (and should) be looked on hesitantly.

A few things that have struck me in the past week, one of which applies to a lot of questions here.
  • Why isn’t Yo being more aggressive with the TRO? Lots of good reasons here, but the one that makes the most sense to me in this moment is he has a press appearance happening shortly. Pursuing TRO violations would go through the court and be picked up on by the media. Instead of being able to discuss his work he would be asked about this. Mind you, if a woman in a similar situation were going through this, the press might respect the fact they are a victim of DV. Being granted to TRO shows a judged clearly found him to be one, but he’s a male and this country (US) is not so great with this-though it’s not the only one. It’s a huge problem in DV as a whole.
  • mAlice clearly has some issues. I can’t by ethics diagnose mental health conditions but Tattlers have done an amazingly accurate job here. That said, she also appears to have substance use issues and is an abuser. I’d suggest anyone take a look to the DV wheel of violence and control (I’ll try to attach here but being new-eek).
  • I think mAlice escalated for a lot of the above reasons, but is also aware of his upcoming press appearance. She’s trying to distract, spin, and dare I say, ruin his career. Lots of stupid reasons for this, obvs.
I’m glad I stopped lurking, what’s happening is utterly insane and beyond this, it is DANGEROUS. I have serious professional concerns about the children, her ability to care for them, and her abusive tendencies. Trust me, if she abused her husband (which she clearly has and continues to do), she is also likely abusing the children. PA is just one way. Being emotionally and physically unavailable due to substance use is another. Drugging them to sleep (if that’s what’s really going on) is also another. The examples here are endless.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights. I too wonder what she’s like at home around the girls when she’s not on SM. Is she raging and blowing around them? Or does she somehow keep a lid on her emotions? It’s very worrisome.

Reactions: 33
Still doesn’t explain why she axed Leon though.
Maybe she demanded something he couldn't deliver, she flew off the handle and fired him in a fit of pique, and he did a happy dance the nanosecond she got off the phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I read the bio of her lawyer. It appears she had a great lawyer. Dumb move, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just imagine if she tries to use it.

Scene: Stanley Mosk Courthouse, August 2nd 2022

Alice, screaming at the judge: WHICH TWATTLER ARE YOU THEN? WELP? MAD BETTY? BRIDGE OF SIGHS? TELL ME FUCKO!!!
I volunteer to testify as tribute!!! But only if I can stay with Bubba Bear. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well she's a lot of talk. And not much else.
Still can't believe she wants to tell everyone her story and then failed to show up to tell her story. And with him there, as a captive audience too. They gave her all she wants, and she passed up the opportunity.
Not only did she purposely pass up the opportunity to tell her story, within 48 hours she was saying how she couldn’t wait to go to Court to show all the evidence she had against Ioan. She’s looney tunes!! 😂

I read the bio of her lawyer. It appears she had a great lawyer. Dumb move, Alice.
Great lawyers are probably never going to agree with crazy Alice. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just wanted to wave hello to all the new members that have joined us over the last couple of days. Alice's recruitment drive for Tattle is working well. 👋
Hey, maybe she’s getting a kickback from Tattle for every new member who joins! Use promo code BABYANGEL for a free bedazzled handbag and bonus used red lippy. 👛👶💄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Omg. It's really taken off again and I can't keep up! Am I the only person who is skeptical that Ioan hasn't seen the girls in 18 months? I actually wonder if he has been seeing them sporadically. It wouldn't suit Alice's narrative to say that though.

Reactions: 21
It may have already been said here I don't know. Has anybody seen the comment by Timemachine22 in DM comments? Talking about Betty Broderick and he shouldn't have lied for three years and told her the truth. I get the worse feeling about all this. She's not changed, accepted any responsibility, accepted he's gone, etc. I cut up on here alot. We all laugh and enjoy each other. I'm worried for Ioan & Bianca. She really is not normal AT ALL. It's all so sad.
I completely agree with you on this. She's worse than Betty Broderick. I worry about all of them. Especially the girls. Even Alice. I've been worried for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she got a narc high from firing him? That's her so-called miracle?? And now she is at "rock bottom" again.

Manic - depressed - manic - depressed - ad nauseum

Twitter tit posting - twitter deactivation - Twitter tit posting - twitter deactivation - ad nauseum

I'm getting bored nAlice.
Me too!! It’s too much hassle, how did Ioan put up with her, she’s crazy.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights. I too wonder what she’s like at home around the girls when she’s not on SM. Is she raging and blowing around them? Or does she somehow keep a lid on her emotions? It’s very worrisome.
She’s probably drinking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg. It's really taken off again and I can't keep up! Am I the only person who is skeptical that Ioan hasn't seen the girls in 18 months? I actually wonder if he has been seeing them sporadically. It wouldn't suit Alice's narrative to say that though.
The text messages included in the court documents state that Ioan was looking after Elsie on July 21st. Not sure if he saw her again after that date but definitely less than a year ago. Not sure about Ella.

Reactions: 24
Well she's a lot of talk. And not much else.
Still can't believe she wants to tell everyone her story and then failed to show up to tell her story. And with him there, as a captive audience too. They gave her all she wants, and she passed up the opportunity.
I’m wondering if part of her wants to stall because it’s her last control over/hold on Ioan. Once this divorce is done, she has no legit reason to contact Ioan or deal with him other than the kids.
Plus, she’s playing the role of a lifetime, I think she loves being in the DM and getting all these nutty “supportive” comments. She gets to be center stage AND have someone to “talk” to…because I doubt she has anyone other than Tone IRL.

• Heart
Is this true?
Does she have full custody?

No. She has physical custody because she won’t let him near them.
Well he can see them if he enters the house and stays in house with her and kids. Which he can’t do.

Reactions: 34
Is this true?
Does she have full custody?

No, it hasn't been legally decided yet. Ioan asked originally for 50/50 but she hasn't allowed him to see the girls. She is likely to lose custody the way she is going, especially with the PRO.

• Heart
No. She has physical custody because she won’t let him near them.
Well he can see them if he enters the house and stays in house with her and kids. Which he can’t do.
Thanx.
That's what I thought.

Reactions: 10
Does she want to get arrested? I saw where the Mail picked up the story saying something about Ioan wanting to send her to jail, sounds like she’s going for the sympathy angle. So stupid, those kids must be terrified. I don’t buy her they’re so happy routine for a second. Poor kids, Ioan should try and get custody immediately, he could always get Gloria to come and help out.
I'm afraid I wouldn't re-employ her if I was him. Too much involvement with the Beast.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m quite concerned that Alice needs to employ Gloria still and pay her when she is broke. It tells me Alice literally can not parent. This fact is quite scary.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.