Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t bet the farm on that, he’s too nice for his own good and especially for Bianca. Hopefully he saw the light with this last trick she played and is willing to force her to act like a 54 year old woman.
I think the fact that he was in court himself on tuesday is a good sign.
That's another can of worms. Will she vacate the house in August? I doubt it.

Will she honour any custody agreements? I very much doubt it.

She deserves as little as possible. The kids need what is legally owed them. Nothing more. In fact the elitist schools are tit and it would be good if Ella got a Saturday job when she is older so she doesn't turn into a layabout like her mother.
exactly
That’s not what her lawyer said though - he said he was asking for the continuance to give her time to get a new lawyer. Their stories don’t match:

In order to seek a continuance of the existing hearing date on petitioner's request for domestic violence restraining
orders, with an acknowledgment that all orders shall remain in full force and effect, pending a new hearing date, so as to accommodate respondent's request for a new attorney.
this is not what I mean though, I'm talking about the past 3 months, not the next 7 weeks.

I dont think that the stories dont match. Both essentially say they extended to get a new lawyer. If Ioan's side was still willing to negotiate again with Alice's new counsel in order to drop it it would be mentioned that both parties are fine to extend it

Reactions: 14
Alice doesnt need to get arrested. Just cutting her wifi is enough.
Why doesn’t Ioan just have the WiFi in the house cut off, I’m sure it’s in his name? That would be far worse than jail. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker…like a loooooong time. I’m in the mental health field and alarm bells started ringing with her very first tweet. Been following the story since and have been following here since mAlice so kindly advertised ya’ll. Feel free to vet me however is needed as I know new members can (and should) be looked on hesitantly.

A few things that have struck me in the past week, one of which applies to a lot of questions here.
  • Why isn’t Yo being more aggressive with the TRO? Lots of good reasons here, but the one that makes the most sense to me in this moment is he has a press appearance happening shortly. Pursuing TRO violations would go through the court and be picked up on by the media. Instead of being able to discuss his work he would be asked about this. Mind you, if a woman in a similar situation were going through this, the press might respect the fact they are a victim of DV. Being granted to TRO shows a judged clearly found him to be one, but he’s a male and this country (US) is not so great with this-though it’s not the only one. It’s a huge problem in DV as a whole.
  • mAlice clearly has some issues. I can’t by ethics diagnose mental health conditions but Tattlers have done an amazingly accurate job here. That said, she also appears to have substance use issues and is an abuser. I’d suggest anyone take a look to the DV wheel of violence and control (I’ll try to attach here but being new-eek).
  • I think mAlice escalated for a lot of the above reasons, but is also aware of his upcoming press appearance. She’s trying to distract, spin, and dare I say, ruin his career. Lots of stupid reasons for this, obvs.
I’m glad I stopped lurking, what’s happening is utterly insane and beyond this, it is DANGEROUS. I have serious professional concerns about the children, her ability to care for them, and her abusive tendencies. Trust me, if she abused her husband (which she clearly has and continues to do), she is also likely abusing the children. PA is just one way. Being emotionally and physically unavailable due to substance use is another. Drugging them to sleep (if that’s what’s really going on) is also another. The examples here are endless.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Congratulations @Bwidge for the new title! 🤣 :m🥳🤩

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please suggest in bold new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote for them so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players so we can keep our threads!

As you were! ;)
Thanks @Just William for the new thread, and I love the title, thanks @Bwidge. Thanks as ever @StoneMountain for the very important info. @ButterTart you are a hero for obtaining the court documents. You lot absolutely rock, and type so fast I just haven’t been able to keep up. I know that what Alice is doing is upsetting and triggering some of you, it’s a timely reminder that this is not entertainment for all of us, and certainly not for those personally involved. I feel so sad for the girls having to see this nonsense, and to know that their mother is a complete knob. Dear @ReturningthePearls i hope you are coping with all of this, and @Lulugrace I‘m sending hugs and hope you are able to find a way through the pain and heartbreak you are suffering. Keep on rocking and hope we get to see Ioan, and Bianca on a red carpet together this weekend. Love you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the fact that he was in court himself on tuesday is a good sign.

exactly

this is not what I mean though, I'm talking about the past 3 months, not the next 7 weeks.

I dont think that the stories dont match. Both essentially say they extended to get a new lawyer. If Ioan's side was still willing to negotiate again with Alice's new counsel in order to drop it it would be mentioned that both parties are fine to extend it
Ioan had to be there as the petitioner and it would have been smart of Alice to be there as well. She said she needed the extension as settlement talks broke down and she was not prepared for the case on Tuesday. Leon said the extension was because she needed a new lawyer. In fact, Alice didn’t have to fill in anything. All she had to do was check that she hadn’t previously asked for an extension.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Ioan had to be there as the petitioner and it would have been smart of Alice to be there as well. She said she needed the extension as settlement talks broke down and she was not prepared for the case on Tuesday. Leon said the extension was because she needed a new lawyer. In fact, Alice didn’t have to fill in anything. All she had to do was check that she hadn’t previously asked for an extension.
Nah. She didn't need to be there for an extension that was going to be granted. It's a quick ex-parte hearing.

Reactions: 3
Recap. Sorry, it's a long one.

PRO day 14th June was a huge let down for Ioan. Alice declared at the last minute she had no lawyer.
Still unclear who fired who but chances are higher that Leon got shot of her & who could blame him!
Ioan showed up to court. Alice didn't. So after all her bragging about showing her evidence/getting her truth out for all to see she didn't even have the guts to turn up, using the excuse she was being set up as the CA legal system is so corrupt & must be in Ioan's pockets, blah blah blah.
Or maybe she didn't want him to see her without filters as she's back to using them again.
Asked for a continuance via Leon (who did show up for his last tour of duty) & sadly for Ioan it was granted.
New hearing date is set for 2nd Aug (her birthday) & all turds are hoping she finally gets served a PRO as her special gift.
An ankle tag would also be very welcome too but we can't be too greedy.
Since the 14th she's embarked on a huge SM rampage making the TRO meaningless as she set about abusing Ioan as much as possible.
Lots of whining woe is me pity party posts about how she has no money for a lawyer, single mum, in constant pain, Ioan has spent their communal $$$ on lawyers & is deliberately not working to avoid supporting her, she apparently can't work cos' she has kids, the usual BS.
Her latest post claiming she's at her wits end. Apparently. Cry us a river Alice. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
She shits all over a collaborative divorce many moons ago & constantly delays proceedings costing Ioan $$$ but of course it's all his fault.
She really doesn't get that all her delays are costing Ioan $$$ which means less $$$ in the kitty but of course as with everything it's all his fault.
She should get a tattoo of that.

When asked about the guy she had said she was dating back tracked & did an Amber as apparently dating someone & casual are synonymous.
The girls are apparently traumatised about Ioan having a gf but want to be flower girls at her next wedding. You couldn't make this tit up.

Her two pieces of evidence were
1) an email Ioan sent her from the airport returning from Oz & clearly showing he was under her coercive control.
2) a crumpled piece of paper supposedly typed by Ioan with the usual flowery pass me a bucket type remarks so it's more likely she wrote it herself.

Think that's about it. If I forgot anything please feel free to add! 😘
That was heroic, and you’ve covered it all, but my head is swivelling on my shoulders from everything that has been gong on over the past few days in Alice world, so not the most reliable atm

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So her last tweet said that she had to close her Twitter down and her husband’s lawyers were threatening her. Is it possible they were finally finally shoving some consequences in front of her face?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hopefully now she’s shut down Twitter Ioan and Bianca will have some respite from the onslaught of abuse.
That must be exhausting.
Alice please take some time out and get some proper help. Surely you must realise it’s time to move on. You’ve lost almost all sympathy now.
Sadly, I just don’t thinks she wants any help, and would abuse any one offering it. In her warped mind she is totally in the right and the rest of the world is wrong. She will have to hit totally rock bottom before there is any chance of accepting help, I don’t think that is too far away now😞

Reactions: 24
Let me get this straight:

She fired her lawyer when he told her to wind her neck in and now she's running up more legal fees for Ioan with these continuances (which means less money for her) and putting everyone through even more pain and suffering, including herself. And she's still playing the victim on SM so she can get someone to represent her for free, yes?

Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Failing to show for court--when you're asking the court to do you a favor--is not a smart strategy.

Reactions: 22
Let me get this straight:

She fired her lawyer when he told her to wind her neck in and now she's running up more legal fees for Ioan with these continuances (which means less money for her) and putting everyone through even more pain and suffering, including herself. And she's still playing the victim on SM so she can get someone to represent her for free, yes?

Give me strength.

I love this, it’s the way I feel today trying to catch up!!!
Does anyone know if Alice has shut down her Twitter account?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So her last tweet said that she had to close her Twitter down and her husband’s lawyers were threatening her. Is it possible they were finally finally shoving some consequences in front of her face?
Sometimes we forget that "threats" can be wholly justified, rational, and grounded in fact/law. AE certainly has. To her, threats seem to = groundless, malicious conduct that she never, ever, ever, ever, ever deserved. I bet she has never threatened anyone unless they deserved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe Malice cheated and lied her way through school the way she does everything else. 🤣
I'm going to engage in academic snobbery; please indulge me!

Alice's father and her mother's brother are top class scientists.
Alice has got nothing but an Arts degree.

What's worse, Alice can't spell, can't think logically, can't remember her own lies and has no social skills to speak of.
Far from being the smartest person in the room (Wasn't Richard Reed in Fantastic Four "the smartest man alive"?) I would be surprised if she got even an Arts degree on her own efforts.

But I'm a science graduate so what would I know? 😁

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.