Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless you, JW. You're always so unfailingly kind - I hope you realise just how decent you are, and appreciated you are. xxx

What I'm finding very challenging to deal with is the fact that until my house can be sold, I'm still living with my covert narcissist father. I crashed about six years ago from appalling health issues/c-PTSD and simply couldn't live on my own at that time; I'd come out of a very violent, emotionally and psychologically abusive relationship with a grandiose narcissist who did his level best to destroy me. But it was a case of 'out of the frying pan, into the fire': my father has abused me every which-way for as long as I can remember, and being around him is the most enervating, life-denying experience one can imagine. Everything is always on tenterhooks: it's impossible to relax. I'm trying to heal from the situation while still in the midst of it. The emotional toll is wreaking havoc on my CFS/Fibro and rheumatoid arthritis, so I'm constantly exhausted and filled with pain. The autism doesn't help. Only my work, teaching my wonderful students, gives me something to get up for in the mornings. It's an endless battle. I don't have any emotional support at present - I lost pretty much all my friends either due to the c-PTSD, which they couldn't cope with, the breakup and the pandemic - so I feel as if I am on a hamster-wheel of constant negativity, cowering from my father's sudden rages, nastiness and spite, and dealing with my mother's current existential crisis. So - fairly difficult to recover when in the midst of everything.
It must be so hard for you just now, and you are showing such strength living with this. Sending you lots of love and hugs, and hoping that you will be able to move on with your life very soo. By the way your students are very fortunate to have such a thoughtful and dedicated teacher ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alice needs to get a

She looks weird. Her upper body is practically skeletal but her legs looks really heavy. Like a different body from the waist up.
The suntanned photo of Lady V with her scrawny tits looks like Magda from There's Something About Mary

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She used to be an “It” girl back in the day. Family is part of the aristocracy, but her father and elder brother were complete wasters and depleted the family fortune, although I believe she is a trust fund babe. Wasn’t she in the news regarding Scary Spice and her divorce?
Yes she was

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My OH has asked if we can see the body cam footage form the coppers that arrest her 🤣. He just went looking on YouTube and went “oh look there’s a you tube channel dedicated to Alice and her wrongdoings”. Yes mate. We know 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe she’s knee deep in bedazzled shoes and jackets while desperately searching in her closet for something that will still fit her for her big date… meeting Ioan to serve him the documents, you know she took that literally, as in she alone must go and meet AngelBaby for the first time in over 18 months. Bet she wears her blue levitating booties, she has an affinity for those shoes, must hold some special memories. 😂

I see these old photos of her and the first thing that always strikes me is her hair, I just can’t get over that she at one time had normal hair. 😁
I believe that her bad diet, drinking, and everything else has contributed to her hair being in such a bad way, bleaching it blonde without the care of a good hairdresser won’t have helped either. It’s like the rest of her, the bad and nastiness inside is now reflected on how she looks on the outside. She could have still been a nice looking woman, but her personality is showing her true self on the outside. No amount of filters can change that, however hard she tries.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My OH has asked if we can see the body cam footage form the coppers that arrest her 🤣. He just went looking on YouTube and went “oh look there’s a you tube channel dedicated to Alice and her wrongdoings”. Yes mate. We know 🤣👀
Get him on the thread pmsl 🤣

• Haha
OK I know Alice reads here.
So some advice - as one human to another human. One single mum to another.
I know you are hurting and scared of the future. But you have to listen to what your lawyers have told you. Much as you think you can outsmart the system, you can't. You won't beat it. The Family Courts have seen everything and although you think the lawyers invent the law and are all in it together, I promise you they are not. What they do have is an insight into how judges decide things. And the advice they have given you (which you have chosen to ignore because it's not what you want to hear) is good advice.
One day you will look back on all of this and wish you had settled at the earliest opportunity through collaborative divorce. You will not get everything you want and your life will have to change. You may feel this is not your fault and you don't deserve any of this. Unfortunately the law doesn't look at things like this - and you are never going to change this.
By continuing to fight against the system like this you will only hurt yourself and your children. The lawyers don't care. They will get paid and everyone will move on and you will be the one who suffers.
So please TAKE SOME ADVICE.
Agree a settlement. What you are being offered will be better than you will get if a judge decides it.
Stop trying to punish your ex and change the way divorce works.
Stop trying to get around the "rules" of the game and play a different game entirely.
I know that this is a game you didn't want to play. But you have to play it and you have to play by the rules or you will never win.
The system will crush you. There is still time to change your approach. I promise you will look back one day and regret it if you don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hear me out here.

I believe people can change, but it takes time. And it seems like the most lasting and significant changes are because you’re aware of something within yourself that isn’t working. Maybe someone else gives you some painful truth that leads you to that realization, but either way, the change started within.

However, I did a lot of thinking yesterday after misreading an FM tweet. I wanted to figure out why I was so reactive when it came to former FMs in general. I wanted to be more contemplative about it, especially because I’m someone who gives people a million chances IRL.

We only know what these FMs *claim,* they said, just like we only know what Alice (unreliable narrator) claims. We don’t know what happened behind the scenes except where we saw - or experienced - the results. It’s easy to say now, when Alice is getting hit from all sides and deeply unpopular, “We tried to talk sense into her.” Many Tattlers did, too. So, for me, that means that I have to look at actions, both past and present instead of just words. As for any of us, their past actions and the consequences of those actions live on. We all pay a price (good or bad) for our choices in life. Alice’s FMs worked *extremely* hard to destroy people. This is not an exaggeration. The people who were doxxed, abused, ganged up on, and (in some cases) chased off social media, have a right to be angry, particularly when there has been no personal apology and just an effort to parlay the changing of sides into some kind of currency (more followers, more mentions, more attention, etc.). What are you doing now, Former FMs? Are you trying to educate? Help those she hurt? Advocate for her kids? Assist others from getting caught in her mess the way you did? Remember the people with lives and jobs you were intent on taking down for nothing more than offering well-meaning advice? Or are you just stating that you tried to be a good friend without any proof and without any acknowledgment of lengths you and others went to in order to make people’s lives absolute hell…simply because they disagreed with Alice.

FMs, I’m not unforgiving. But at least for me, it takes a little more than opening an Alice troll account or giving barely a two-sentence apology and expecting others to just snap their fingers and forget what you caused on Alice’s behalf. I understand that Alice may have hurt you and offended you because she wouldn’t listen, but you hurt other people. For me, at least, it’s a process to move on, from FMs past and present, who claim with words to be sorry. I hope they’re authentic and that they are able to find peace. However their apologies - no matter how genuine (or opportunistic) is for the *people they injured* to accept. Not anyone else.

I recognize I might be alone in this, but I’m still often stressed to post my thoughts on SM because of what happened. I don’t think anyone should feel that way. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Aww thank you so much but my birthday is the same week as the hearing(won’t say as I don’t want to be doxxed) but thank you for your kind wishes❤
We will all sing a, virtual, chorus of Happy Birthday nearer the time. I hope that the year ahead is filled with only good and positive things for you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OK I know Alice reads here.
So some advice - as one human to another human. One single mum to another.
I know you are hurting and scared of the future. But you have to listen to what your lawyers have told you. Much as you think you can outsmart the system, you can't. You won't beat it. The Family Courts have seen everything and although you think the lawyers invent the law and are all in it together, I promise you they are not. What they do have is an insight into how judges decide things. And the advice they have given you (which you have chosen to ignore because it's not what you want to hear) is good advice.
One day you will look back on all of this and wish you had settled at the earliest opportunity through collaborative divorce. You will not get everything you want and your life will have to change. You may feel this is not your fault and you don't deserve any of this. Unfortunately the law doesn't look at things like this - and you are never going to change this.
By continuing to fight against the system like this you will only hurt yourself and your children. The lawyers don't care. They will get paid and everyone will move on and you will be the one who suffers.
So please TAKE SOME ADVICE.
Agree a settlement. What you are being offered will be better than you will get if a judge decides it.
Stop trying to punish your ex and change the way divorce works.
Stop trying to get around the "rules" of the game and play a different game entirely.
I know that this is a game you didn't want to play. But you have to play it and you have to play by the rules or you will never win.
The system will crush you. There is still time to change your approach. I promise you will look back one day and regret it if you don't.
Chink chink friend we live in hope I know we all do really xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
he definitely trained, at RADA. She’s trained In not very much sadly. Doesn’t mean she can’t turn her mind to something now. It’s not too late!
I think Alice has to really get serious with finding employment. Even her language abilities will be limited if she is not a certified translator. Reputable companies that pay very well require that translators be certified in the language they seek to work in. Its not just a case of saying you speak language X and off you go.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We have our awesome “three sharp ones in” joke that we always make, and I crack up when I hear friends talk about choosing to spend the night with us on Tattle and getting wasted while they join in on the convos, and some of the FUNNIEST tit I’ve read on here happens when someone’s had a glass or two (or three or four or five lol).

Last night I was thinking about mixing some Diet Coke with one of the flavored vodkas I keep in my bedroom, and I almost lightheartedly announced it here…until I remembered that there are dry folks in here as well as a handful struggling with it still.

Obviouslyyyy there’s no need for anyone to think I’m suggesting that we can’t talk about alcohol in here ever again. I’m just concerned that friends who are struggling/still have cravings might do that horrible side effect of addiction recovery where they see other people hitting the bottles so they feel that they can, too. I do it all the time when I see people going crazy with food and it leads to really bad binge eating episodes.

Just saying that going forward, if anyone in here struggling with alcoholism suddenly feels like they want to partake in any booze-shenanigans going on, please please please @ me—I’ll try my best to catch it in a timely manner and we can talk through the urge using spoilers so it doesn’t interrupt the thread convos.

I’m sorry if I wasted anyone’s time reading this it just occurred to me that maybe it gets hard for certain friends in here during certain convos or jokes. I wouldn’t want y’all to do anything that affects your health nor your recovery progress.

Back to catching up. ❤
You are such a kind and thoughtful person dear RTP, you are such a jewel full of empathy and understanding of the human condition. I love you, and your wisdom dear one 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let me think how to put this... 🤔
My experience is with my and my ex but we had a great number of assets. And it was a very complicated, two year divorce with different matters airing long after the divorce.
My sister's husband filed - he paid for his attorney. At first she paid for her own attorney, but one of the things you can ask for is attorney fees to be paid especially if you were filed against and the other spouses income is greater.

New York is still one of the few states that is an "at fault" state. So once everybody files, it becomes at the judges discretion to which party is at "fault" which can also determine who may get stuck with attorney fees.

California is a "no fault" state. But (and CA people can weigh in) there comes a time where - even if they are the poorer party, if they are attempting to stretch out the divorce and found "guilty" of harming the party that first filed - they may be stuck with attorney fees of their own.

In other words - Ioan filed against Alice. But a restraining order and her continually not meeting deadlines may cause they judge (depending on if Ioan now asks for attorney fees) to take all the legal fees out of her settlement.

Does that make sense?
Thanks for this. (y) BIB - I hope Ioan asks & it's granted. He's suffered long enough. She's still delaying (& still abusing) so why should he have to keep paying out more & more $$$ of his hard earned money to lawyers just because her malicious Narc ego won't let go.
She wants to play this crappy spiteful game then at the very least she should end up paying for it. He's been more than patient & generous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she might have to pay his expenses? Be divorced, have to find a job, find smaller accommodation and lose custody of her girls?
I’m here for it…

• Heart
  • Haha
Does the playlist have Paul Simons ‘You can call me Al?’

Heard it on the radio the other day and it just made me think of our @Mad Betty and Alice!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Strictly speaking, the girls wouldn't have to move if Ioan bought Alice out of the house. He could move in and Alice could find somewhere nearby. Yes, this is an alternate reality scenario.
I suspect he never wants to set foot in that house again. Too many memories for him😞🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did someone mention "easy access"?
View attachment 1351542
She makes me sick. Her attacks on B were vile & mostly about her looks, calling her a slut, horse teeth, ho, etc & that remark about 'easy access' that she loved sums up her revolting Narc mindset. All this from a woman who regularly had her tits on display for red carpet events, a see through top at the Disney premiere, posed naked on toilet seats & now this pic above? Even poor Ella Newton was attacked & called fat.
She hates other women because they're competition in her sick eyes. Even the girls are not immune hence the #digs about them & including her vile 'get a room' comment. When the girls start blossoming into beautiful young women it will get worse.
She shouldn't have any physical custody of them, visitation only, as she'll continue to harm them emotionally.
All of this is on clear SM display yet this witch still gets support & is even called a great mother! Pass me a bucket. 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.