Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case anyone is missing Alice tonight - I thought it would be a good time to take a stroll down memory lane (before my meds kick in) to a time when she thought it was just fine to talk about her and her very private husband's sex life with a stranger on Twitter.

Ah. The days of innocence.View attachment 1349129
To be honest I didn’t know whether to use the laugh emoji or the vomiting one. The vomiting won 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s Friday night (soon) she’s possibly getting ready for her date with the Disney exec?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice’s favourite saying. She uses it on social media a lot….you’re not, dare I say it, Alice are you?!!
Oh Crap...and no. I'm not a drunk abusive bitter cow. I'm not going to let her take all the good phrases though. That phrase has been used before she could talk.

• Haha
I don’t think mAlice would physically harm the children or herself. She’s too much of a coward.
Well my partner who wouldn’t normally hurt a fly did exactly that sadly during one of his drug and alcohol rages as I’ve outlined before😔That is what made him hit his rock bottom. Not to say she would though but the possibility is there.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She may have actually realised. Soo many of you have been incredible in the things that you have faced and dealt with. I was Alice (not a demented abusive swamp goblin) but ostrich approach. I'll just keep going cos it will be OK until it finally dawns on you that it isn't OK anymore. You have finally run out of time. And that it's the end. You're done. I think she's realised that she is fucked. And she hasn't got a bloody clue what to do about it. Because when you're in it it's hard to think about the end when you're going to actually have to do something.
Just to say the situation wasn't anywhere similar cos I'm not a mad crazy abusive sad excuse for a woman and a mother but I do a little bit maybe understand some of her feelings. She's at the end of the road now. And she hasn't even given it a thought. Anyway thankyou for ramblings, hope everyone is positive and looking forward to a good weekend. Much respect and love to you all x
Edit: 2 sharp ones in and words and stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t believe there’s been anything to suggest she’d harm the girls to be fair.

Reactions: 13
I dont think that speculation is very helpful. I know people that appeared perfect that ended up harming their kids and I know absolute psychos who treated them well. Alice isnt treating them well from what she is saying but it does feel wrong to go into that direction with this topic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I dont think that speculation is very helpful. I know people that appeared perfect that ended up harming their kids and I know absolute psychos who treated them well. Alice isnt treating them well from what she is saying but it does feel wrong to go into that direction with this topic.
totally agree

I think she's realised that she is fucked.
She is a privileged, educated, blue check, well off, healthy, middle aged woman. She has a kind and very generous ex and two lovely kids. She doesn't have to work and she has a maid. She isn't fucked in any real way, just in the head.

However, because she is a raging narc, the above is not good enough for Queen mAlice.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is a privileged, educated, blue check, well off, healthy, middle aged woman. She has a kind and very generous ex and two lovely kids. She doesn't have to work and she has a maid. She isn't fucked in any real way, just in the head.

However, because she is a raging narc, the above is not good enough for Queen mAlice.
Yes but this bubble is going to burst isn't it. That's what she has just realised. Her privileged lifestyle that she just expected to roll on forever is going to end. That's what I meant in that she has realised she's fucked .

Reactions: 18
Yes, welcome, to the Tattle 💩 world 😀

ROBERT REDFORD, from the 1970’s, I can manifest from the past can’t I? It just shows how old I am, and how gorgeous he was back then. i put him on every birthday and Christmas list from the age of 13, and no one ever gave him to me. So unfair😂
ETA spelling
196B7269-3A51-4FE3-A6AD-ED883C4D667E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
how obsessed she is with image, how people see her, and with portraying herself as an all-loving, all-sacrificing mother goddess
I wouldn't say that is working out for her given the comments in the DM lol. Instead we get a double pupilled freak who scares kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

but, but, but... she has "all" these ailments (too many to list here) 😁 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her privileged lifestyle that she just expected to roll on forever is going to end.
No she is still privileged. When she signs on and lives in a council flat, then I might agree with you but that doesn't look likely. Her red carpet days are over though and Bianca's are just beginning. Shame. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Will I do a mimsy joke to change the subject a little?
Have we confirmed Ioan is in Monaco?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, welcome, to the Tattle 💩 world 😀

ROBERT REDFORD, from the 1970’s, I can manifest from the past can’t I? It just shows how old I am, and how gorgeous he was back then. i put him on every birthday and Christmas list from the age of 13, and no one ever gave him to me. So unfair😂
ETA spelling
he was good looking but very crass to speak with
ETA: he continued to look good as he aged, unlike Alice

1655492187091.png

this was in '79, if I recall correctly
he wanted to know where I "was last night" -- even though he was traveling with his wife

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.