Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless you, JW. You're always so unfailingly kind - I hope you realise just how decent you are, and appreciated you are. xxx

What I'm finding very challenging to deal with is the fact that until my house can be sold, I'm still living with my covert narcissist father. I crashed about six years ago from appalling health issues/c-PTSD and simply couldn't live on my own at that time; I'd come out of a very violent, emotionally and psychologically abusive relationship with a grandiose narcissist who did his level best to destroy me. But it was a case of 'out of the frying pan, into the fire': my father has abused me every which-way for as long as I can remember, and being around him is the most enervating, life-denying experience one can imagine. Everything is always on tenterhooks: it's impossible to relax. I'm trying to heal from the situation while still in the midst of it. The emotional toll is wreaking havoc on my CFS/Fibro and rheumatoid arthritis, so I'm constantly exhausted and filled with pain. The autism doesn't help. Only my work, teaching my wonderful students, gives me something to get up for in the mornings. It's an endless battle. I don't have any emotional support at present - I lost pretty much all my friends either due to the c-PTSD, which they couldn't cope with, the breakup and the pandemic - so I feel as if I am on a hamster-wheel of constant negativity, cowering from my father's sudden rages, nastiness and spite, and dealing with my mother's current existential crisis. So - fairly difficult to recover when in the midst of everything.
Thank you for your kind words. 😘 Back at you lovely lady. 🥰

I'm so sorry you continue to live in such a horrible abusive environment & also when you're trying to heal from that awful relationship. Totally understand the damage it is doing to your already compromised health. 😞 I'm very sorry to also hear you have no emotional RL support & shame on those 'friends' who abandoned you. (Let's hope they never need a friend when they're going through hell.) 🤬

Is your house on the market? Would you be able to afford to rent somewhere on a short term basis until it's sold? Even if it's something small like a bedsit as at least you would be away from him & in a more peaceful environment. If you had the £ perhaps get your possessions put into storage ready for when you move to your permanent new home as that way you have no reason to return other than to see your mum. It would also safe guard your possessions if you think he may trash them on your moving out? When I was homeless I searched the weekly ads paper that had house shares/rooms to rent, etc would that be something viable for you until your house is sold? You may have to share a bathroom/kitchen or maybe look at studio flats to rent? Are there any long term refuges likely to be of help in or around where you are?

Apologies if I'm suggesting stuff you already looked into. Have you contacted Women's Aid as they're a good source of info, support & help.
(I'm pretty sure you said you're in the UK?)

I came across this site. They help & support women facing DV to find housing.

I really hope you can find somewhere to go even if it's temporary while you wait for your house to be sold? 🙏 You really need somewhere to call your own & be able to find some daily peace of mind away from his abuse & get a chance to begin healing so I hope that a resolution to this nightmare is just round the corner.
You're a strong amazing woman, stronger than you know as despite your personal hell just look at all the good you're doing for all your students!
Sending you best wishes, much love, continued strength & warm hugs, ❤🥰 xxx

ETA another possibility for renting?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She should be, she is in for a bumpy ride without an attorney, and if she thinks that her poor me act is going to work in court, she is in for a rude awakening. She should be more than frightened, she could lose her shirt in this divorce.She is an adult and she acts like someone should come and rescue her.
She’s still expecting BabyAngel to do that. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
her emoji choice is certainly interesting
View attachment 1352794
"And the threats frighten me."

She means accountability frightens her. It damn well should frighten her. She's not expressing an opinion on Social Media. She has been openly bragging about breaking a legal court order/TRO, broadcasting that she's intentionally breaking the court order/TRO ( and that is illegal), and has been spewing more defamatory statements against her ex and his GF to harm them, thus continuing the abuse. She also openly discussed breaking the DVRO when it's in place and potentially abducting the girls (that's how it read) and taking them to the UK to avoid it. She should be frightened. Her behavior is frightening. Because this is how someone loses custody. This is how someone shows the courts that they are a threat to others. And she can't seem to stop doing it. And how we all wish she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So what does everyone plan to do with their print-out copy of Alice’s mugshot? Ideas, ideas, I wanna hear it all…
wear it as a mask, to save me pretending to have a headache when I can’t be arsed with the hubby….. hopefully it’ll be enough to stop him bothering me for a week or two!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She used to be an “It” girl back in the day. Family is part of the aristocracy, but her father and elder brother were complete wasters and depleted the family fortune, although I believe she is a trust fund babe. Wasn’t she in the news regarding Scary Spice and her divorce?
The family are more notorious rather than anything else. She's the daughter of the third wife who wasn’t aristocracy, born on her father's 61st birthday. Her father was jailed as a petty criminal and later became an arms dealer, and she was largely brought up in Monte Carlo. Her eldest half-brother was infamous for drugs and spending the family money to bankruptcy, dying of drug addiction. Her second half-brother also went bankrupt, had schizophrenia, and killed himself. Her father's money was left to the third family but there is some argument as to whether there was a trust fund for Victoria and Isabella though there was one for their brother. So there are questions about where she gets her money from; her sister did marry a millionaire though. Victoria was always in the tabloids as a 'model and socialite' about 20 years ago, usually half-clothed even then.

Really not surprising that she's friendly with mAlice who was equally as 'easy access' and still is as vulgar and naff.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She didn’t get the big reaction she craved deleting her Twitter. I count less than ten people in total asking her or her sock brother.
I just wish she’d learn what a TRO actually is.
Poor Alice. So irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy Special Birthday CarolineofBrunswick. I hope you have a lovely day planned and that you also get your wish for Ioan.

It has gone quiet at Chez Alice but I assume she’s been too ill (hungover) or Leon has sent her a final letter with an inclusive parting shot regarding the current state of her case, including TRO breaches.

I’m surprised Ioan’s legal team have sought to have the breaches considered, or interim access to the girls. However my knowledge of family law in America is not great and it may be better for him To secure the PRO, then go for custody.

Alice was pretty back in the day but she’s definitely lived in that bubble of pretty, white woman privilege where she’s been able to get away with so much, that the stark contrast of age, menopause and life has caught up with her. It won’t be easy for her in the future. Normally I’d have sympathy, but she’s absolutely tormented I&B. So any sympathy I may have had waned.

Also as I’m an ugly natural brunette - I can only imagine how she would be towards an ordinary person like me! She wouldn’t give me the steam off her piss - a rather crude but accurate metaphor.
I'm sure you're not ugly at all 😘 but I know what you mean. She's quick to attack other women's looks with zero care of the hurt she causes.
BIB- nail on head. (y)

Her recent reply to the poor woman with terminal cancer summed her up. 🤬
My mum used to say "beauty is as beauty does" - to me Alice is UGLY inside & out & nothing will change that. Or as another turd said (sorry forget who) she is rotten to the core.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I really think that tomorrow, knowing that it's fathers day, we're going to have a big old post about what a fantastic day Alice and the girls have had in their little "fun bubble" along with the obligatory staged photo of at least little E giggling away and loving life. Probably accompanied with a thousand word essay about absent fathers and the effect it has on the children, what a struggle it is that daddy doesn't want to see them and left them all destitute and of course that Alice, a wannabe mafia massive crew from Bristol and a paid bezzy mate/maid/nanny Gloria are the only ones in the world that they love...and if she does that, she needs to catch herpes...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She didn’t get the big reaction she craved deleting her Twitter. I count less than ten people in total asking her or her sock brother.
I just wish she’d learn what a TRO actually is.
It is my opinion that people with limitations like Alice would be far better served receiving the restraining order that is far, far easier to understand:

The FAFO order.

markup_10345.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi fellow Turds. I'm trying to catch up. I read a post that said that IG was definitely going to not pursue the PRO. Can't find it again. Anyway, how do we know this?
Hiya, I didn't see this post though there was some speculation about a settlement she refused?
I think we're all unanimous in hoping he will still pursue the PRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
wear it as a mask, to save me pretending to have a headache when I can’t be arsed with the hubby….. hopefully it’ll be enough to stop him bothering me for a week or two!!
Man, at one time I desperately needed that. 😁
And may I say that Tattlers are among the wittiest people on the planet! You all are cracking with your answers. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hear me out here.

I believe people can change, but it takes time. And it seems like the most lasting and significant changes are because you’re aware of something within yourself that isn’t working. Maybe someone else gives you some painful truth that leads you to that realization, but either way, the change started within.

However, I did a lot of thinking yesterday after misreading an FM tweet. I wanted to figure out why I was so reactive when it came to former FMs in general. I wanted to be more contemplative about it, especially because I’m someone who gives people a million chances IRL.

We only know what these FMs *claim,* they said, just like we only know what Alice (unreliable narrator) claims. We don’t know what happened behind the scenes except where we saw - or experienced - the results. It’s easy to say now, when Alice is getting hit from all sides and deeply unpopular, “We tried to talk sense into her.” Many Tattlers did, too. So, for me, that means that I have to look at actions, both past and present instead of just words. As for any of us, their past actions and the consequences of those actions live on. We all pay a price (good or bad) for our choices in life. Alice’s FMs worked *extremely* hard to destroy people. This is not an exaggeration. The people who were doxxed, abused, ganged up on, and (in some cases) chased off social media, have a right to be angry, particularly when there has been no personal apology and just an effort to parlay the changing of sides into some kind of currency (more followers, more mentions, more attention, etc.). What are you doing now, Former FMs? Are you trying to educate? Help those she hurt? Advocate for her kids? Assist others from getting caught in her mess the way you did? Remember the people with lives and jobs you were intent on taking down for nothing more than offering well-meaning advice? Or are you just stating that you tried to be a good friend without any proof and without any acknowledgment of lengths you and others went to in order to make people’s lives absolute hell…simply because they disagreed with Alice.

FMs, I’m not unforgiving. But at least for me, it takes a little more than opening an Alice troll account or giving barely a two-sentence apology and expecting others to just snap their fingers and forget what you caused on Alice’s behalf. I understand that Alice may have hurt you and offended you because she wouldn’t listen, but you hurt other people. For me, at least, it’s a process to move on, from FMs past and present, who claim with words to be sorry. I hope they’re authentic and that they are able to find peace. However their apologies - no matter how genuine (or opportunistic) is for the *people they injured* to accept. Not anyone else.

I recognize I might be alone in this, but I’m still often stressed to post my thoughts on SM because of what happened. I don’t think anyone should feel that way. Thanks for listening.
You're not alone in this. ✋🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ioan is a good father, just a thwarted one at the moment. This year’s Fathers Day is a write off because of Crazy Al, but next year will be better. It will be. (Father’s Day is a marketing construct anyway, geared to make consumers spend money. )

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.