Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she claim her last agent (long, long, long ago) was against her, which was why she was never getting work? 😂
She had to hang around for hours at an audition and she blew up at her agent and they parted ways according to Alice something along those lines 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Speaking of instagram… she might have tried to delete evidence of its existence but she should know better than that and it’s still confusing me what she has actually done to herself, so I’ve taken the liberty of analysing what I think is odd about it. Please feel free to add on….

Seriously, can the woman not afford a lint roller? 🤦‍♀️

She had to hang around for hours at an audition and she blew up at her agent and they parted ways according to Alice something along those lines 🤔
I knew she was blaming the agent in some way, she certainly wouldn’t dare think it was because she was a no talent hack!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hours because they kept looking in the waiting room for someone who looked like her 20 years old pictures. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Seriously, can the woman not afford a lint roller? 🤦‍♀️

I knew she was blaming the agent in some way, she certainly wouldn’t dare think it was because she was a no talent hack!😁
As well as an impossibly hard to deal with, arrogant, rude, over-bearing cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am glad Gloria is there, but is she trapped as well? By her illness and the fact she wants to be there for the kids. It isn’t an easy gig. She must have to nod a lot. If she shook her head, she would have to go. Imagine the rants she had to listen to about Ioan andBianca. It’s a stress she doesn’t need. If anyone should set up a Go Fund it should be Gloria - Gloria’s Get Me Outta Here Fund

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker…like a loooooong time. I’m in the mental health field and alarm bells started ringing with her very first tweet. Been following the story since and have been following here since mAlice so kindly advertised ya’ll. Feel free to vet me however is needed as I know new members can (and should) be looked on hesitantly.

A few things that have struck me in the past week, one of which applies to a lot of questions here.
  • Why isn’t Yo being more aggressive with the TRO? Lots of good reasons here, but the one that makes the most sense to me in this moment is he has a press appearance happening shortly. Pursuing TRO violations would go through the court and be picked up on by the media. Instead of being able to discuss his work he would be asked about this. Mind you, if a woman in a similar situation were going through this, the press might respect the fact they are a victim of DV. Being granted to TRO shows a judged clearly found him to be one, but he’s a male and this country (US) is not so great with this-though it’s not the only one. It’s a huge problem in DV as a whole.
  • mAlice clearly has some issues. I can’t by ethics diagnose mental health conditions but Tattlers have done an amazingly accurate job here. That said, she also appears to have substance use issues and is an abuser. I’d suggest anyone take a look to the DV wheel of violence and control (I’ll try to attach here but being new-eek).
  • I think mAlice escalated for a lot of the above reasons, but is also aware of his upcoming press appearance. She’s trying to distract, spin, and dare I say, ruin his career. Lots of stupid reasons for this, obvs.
I’m glad I stopped lurking, what’s happening is utterly insane and beyond this, it is DANGEROUS. I have serious professional concerns about the children, her ability to care for them, and her abusive tendencies. Trust me, if she abused her husband (which she clearly has and continues to do), she is also likely abusing the children. PA is just one way. Being emotionally and physically unavailable due to substance use is another. Drugging them to sleep (if that’s what’s really going on) is also another. The examples here are endless.
Welcome @Invictus! We're a good bunch and despite the subject matter, we laugh more often than not.

Thank you for your insight and very thoughtful analysis. I shook my head yes throughout your post. It's always good to hear from new voices. Enjoy. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Am bleeping howling at the new thread title! 👏👏
Has she actually shut down her Twitter? I know she flicks between private and public, just so that she can get her venom out to a wider audience, while she sits back and waits for validation from her FM's, adoring fans 🙄

I know it's a weird thing to obsess about, but her "meal delivery service" really pisses me off. If she's too sick (drunk) to cook, or do housework for that matter, why doesn't she employ a housekeeper instead of a nanny? Gloria doesn't appear to be employed to do the household stuff (not saying that she should), so what does she do, apart from parenting the girls, who are at school for much of the day?

Alice is so indulged, Ioan has been paying for years for her to sit on her fat arse, like she's bloody royalty or something. She bleats about "giving up her career" so that she can look after the children, but she's never actually done that, has she? She can't even look after herself by the looks of things, so as we all know, Ioan's had to pay for a babysitter for his middle-aged wife. No wonder he upped and left, even without the abuse, she was a bloody burden, a deadweight, who contributed nothing to their relationship. And she's got the cheek to whinge about him "leaving her with nothing". It's more than she's ever given him. 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I am glad Gloria is there, but is she trapped as well? By her illness and the fact she wants to be there for the kids. It isn’t an easy gig. She must have to nod a lot. If she shook her head, she would have to go. Imagine the rants she had to listen to about Ioan andBianca. It’s a stress she doesn’t need. If anyone should set up a Go Fund it should be Gloria - Gloria’s Get Me Outta Here Fund
I keep wondering if Alice is paying her and/or if Alice holds something on her to keep her there.

Reactions: 7
Klara - she'll just have deactivated her Twitter again like last time.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if asked before, I’m on catch up, but did Alice cut her twitter herself or was it shut down?
I think she claimed I's lawyers forced her but I reckon she threw a tantrum once she saw none of the comments on the Daily Fail story yesterday supported her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.