Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta love how Alice's minions want Alice to be not held accountable thanks to the "Carolin Flack" card. Does this apply to everyone Alice obsessively hates too?
Yes but this bubble is going to burst isn't it. That's what she has just realised. Her privileged lifestyle that she just expected to roll on forever is going to end. That's what I meant in that she has realised she's fucked .
well, the sad thing is it didnt need to. She had a good settlement on the table it seems, a cheap way to divorce was offered, without her way she may have also maintained a good relationship to her kids' father and thus more security. She could have agreed to 50-50 custody and reignited a career as a strong woman that overcame heartbreak (look how differently women who handled a divorce like this are viewed compared to her).

She blew it (in fact I think the marriage was salvagable if for example her reaction to her husbands concern was not slating him all over twitter). Does she know it? Probably not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Ditto: if I had produced that kind of wibble during my time at a 'top ass' Oxbridge college (I'm not going to be specific as to which of the two I attended (twice) because I don't wish to be doxxed), or my current Russell Group university, I would have been sent down. I can only imagine what my supervisors and Director of Studies would have to say...

I'm so sorry that I can't remember which of you asked for recommendations re: NPD literature, but I'd go with 'Why is it Always About YOU? The Seven Deadly Sins of Narcissism' by Stanley Hotchkiss LCSW; 'The New Science of Narcissism: Understanding One of the Greatest Psychological Challenges of Our Time' by Dr Campbell; and, when reeling from dealing with the trauma a narcissist creates and exacerbates, 'Traumatic Narcissism and Recovery: Leaving the Prison of Fear and Shame' by Daniel Shaw (which is written for both clinicians and laypeople). None of the texts is too weighty or bogged down with interminable scientific data, abstruse language and the like. Of course, as the OP wrote, there are quite literally hundreds of texts on narcissism out there; I'd also be glad of any resources re: recovering from covert narcissism, a condition which is less commonly known than grandiose narcissism, if anyone has any ideas.
BIB -

this guy does a series of videos about his journey recovering from a CN (I assume his ex wife)

when you get this video up there are lots of additional videos on show, some of which I hope can help you?

Doctor Ramani has a lot of videos on You tube about Narcs. She's very good, we've had some posted here.

Some books I found.

Amazon product

http://www.sakkyndig.com/psykologi/artvit/covert2013.pdf ❌(site not secure) pdf format so not sure if you want to risk it being virus free, etc.
Unless you can use a laptop that isn't yours, lol! 🤭

Much love,❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well most people want a divorce over with as soon as possible and the lawyer will get paid in a reasonable time if that's the case. But Alice's aim is to make this go on forever.
It's how she gets to continue to abuse Ioan. She will drag this out because it winds him up.
She wants to remain as Mrs Ioan Gruffudd for ever. He, and his name were her passport to the red carpet and glitzy Hollywood do’s. Without that and his reflected fame, she is a nobody, or that’s how she sees it. Alice would have her baby Angel back in a heartbeat

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The reason for closing her account yesterday should have been that her daughter got called a nasty name on twitter, a name which Alice herself repeated and left on her own feed for anyone to see. The girl is at an age where names like that are used to taunt and bully. It could very well stick.

But we all know that won’t have been the reason at all.
She has exposed those girls way too much. Unfortunately, she is not able to understand it. She keeps jeopardizing their safety and well being in more ways than one.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She wants to remain as Mrs Ioan Gruffudd for ever. He, and his name were her passport to the red carpet and glitzy Hollywood do’s. Without that and his reflected fame, she is a nobody, or that’s how she sees it. Alice would have her baby Angel back in a heartbeat
What are the chances she's going to pop off when Yo and Bee walk the carpet? I'm not sure she'll be able to help herself, regardless of TRO and recent warnings.

• Haha
What are the chances she's going to pop off when Yo and Bee walk the carpet? I'm not sure she'll be able to help herself, regardless of TRO and recent warnings.
She’s kinda predictable now. It won’t be a direct tit-fit to start with. It’s sometimes a pic/video of the girls or it’s an old Alice pic. Then she loses it in the comments.
I think she uses sock accounts to goad herself and react in that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She may have actually realised. Soo many of you have been incredible in the things that you have faced and dealt with. I was Alice (not a demented abusive swamp goblin) but ostrich approach. I'll just keep going cos it will be OK until it finally dawns on you that it isn't OK anymore. You have finally run out of time. And that it's the end. You're done. I think she's realised that she is fucked. And she hasn't got a bloody clue what to do about it. Because when you're in it it's hard to think about the end when you're going to actually have to do something.
Just to say the situation wasn't anywhere similar cos I'm not a mad crazy abusive sad excuse for a woman and a mother but I do a little bit maybe understand some of her feelings. She's at the end of the road now. And she hasn't even given it a thought. Anyway thankyou for ramblings, hope everyone is positive and looking forward to a good weekend. Much respect and love to you all x
Edit: 2 sharp ones in and words and stuff.
I like how you describe the end of something you wanted to continue and wishing otherwise, it’s normal. In Alice’s case she’s milked a situation completely dry and battled to the bitter end, but the fight kept her going for a long time in a weird way. She needs to accept it’s over. No amount of game playing and manipulation will get Ioan or the past back. It’s time to face her present and future. If she could just face it she could have a good life, that’s the really mad part! It involves humility though and she’d rather fool herself.

Reactions: 17
That's not Robert Redford, or am I missing the joke??
oops, my bad -- I forgot to add that that Redford had passed through the day before and was super nice but I missed taking a pic.
kind of like the difference between AE (Conrad) and IG (Redford)
and my age is showing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@AuroraBorealis

Lol, yeah the humour can be very dark. I have a book written by a journalist who spent a year (?) with some homicide detectives in a US city & their
humour was wicked, dark but very funny!

I love Ioan's 'wet work' cameo, so funny! When Alice's shitstorm kicked off I recognised her from The Christmas Card & he looked familiar, it was only as I checked out his work I realised I had seen him in that cameo as well as King Arthur, Titanic & an episode of Castle & since then I have watched a lot more & enjoyed them all though Harrow, Forever & Liar are my faves so far!

I'm glad that some of those broken people you mentioned have become friends. I understand the principle of loving oneself before being able to love others but have always had low self esteem & for most of my life I felt worthless. I know a lot of that came from my feelings & needs never being validated by my family, I was just there to be used so I ended up feeling worthless & invisible.

I'm a little better than I used to be but I still find receiving compliments/verbal affection difficult as I'm never sure how to respond as I struggle to believe I am worthy of such kind words. I know my childhood shaped me in a lot of negative ways although I have a come a long way & learned a lot of painful life lessons. I had to do a lot of soul searching to understand the dynamics of my childhood with my mum, the loving dysfunction & co dependency that was created so I could try to heal, improve myself, learn how to be true to myself, how to say no, to not be a doormat & people pleaser/appeaser, to finally have boundaries, be self reliant & to stand up for myself. I have succeeded in many ways but my self esteem still isn't that good. I'm not sure it ever will be.

I agree about that we have to look inward for love & know that we can only ever truly trust ourselves. I've had a lot of knives in my back from people I loved & trusted going back to teenage years & though I have learned so much (esp' the last 10 years) I have major trust issues which I don't think will ever go. I have built a wall around me & am very choosy who I let inside as I've been too badly hurt too many times.

The system your therapist developed is amazing & how lovely that she has since trained a whole school of new therapists! I would love to experience it! Ah, so she uses acupressure points to get you under. I can't imagine how vivid they were for all your senses to be fully engaged! I have heard of vivid dreams when people are visited by loved ones in spirit but never what you have described. That you were so fully immersed in your dreams but could still speak with her at the same time is fascinating & I love that you were in control of your lucid dreaming but at the same time guided by her encouraging you to explore. It seemed to be the most wonderful in & out of body experience!

Your trip back to your mothers womb was amazing & to be able to control where you want to go sounds so liberating rather than a normal dream that makes no sense & you have no control over.

Your dream about the man who was your grandfather in Italy but who you were also aware wasn't your grandfather was so interesting. It puts me in mind of reincarnation & how we discover our family in this life, our soul group, have always been in our soul group but we have all interchanged our roles during different life times. How incredible for you to come across the very painting he gave you in your dream, that must have been a magical moment! Would you ever be able to see her again? I'm thinking with regard to your going back to the womb as a way of healing from being premature & almost dying? Or are there other therapists she has trained who are nearer? I do think that understanding past lives & things that can trigger us in this life can be helpful as a way to understand & heal trauma.

A dear friend did a reading for me & said I have cleared a lot of old karma from previous lives during the last decade which was good to hear!

I have an awful fear of heights which began from a young age. I physically cringe all over if the camera angle in a film scene pans down from the top of a high building, etc even thinking about such a scene brings about the same fear responses as my stomach churns, my knees get weak & trembly & the physical sensations that wash over me are horrible. As a young child I was terrified of the very steep underground escalators we would go on fairly regularly but never said a word. I always felt my body was going to fall backwards. Anything with a lot of height elicits this fear. I asked a psychic I used to use (a guy) about this phobia. He was shown me in a past life falling from a great height but surviving with terrible injuries.
In this life he then saw a man (my dad) 'throwing' me up in the air then catching me as a baby/toddler (done in a playful manner as many parents do) & he says this incident triggered my repressed soul memory of that awful fall which though I couldn't remember, I did remember the intense fear & the height involved which manifested into my phobia. That made a lot of sense & gave me some closure as to why this fear developed in me so young.

Your therapy seems like a wonderful cross between the vivid dreams of the spirit world & past life regressions. I would be so up to experience this!
The note taking reminds me of when I have phone readings from psychic mediums. It makes sense to go over it all with her before you go on your next trip. It's fascinating to me that you were able to wake, go to the toilet, return & after her reapplying the pressure you re-entered your dream where you left off. Perhaps you experienced both previous lives & your deeper levels of subconscious? You mention that you can return to these dream states on your own so did she teach you the pressure points? If not how were you able to experience new sessions of lucid dreaming again & how often do you go there? It's wonderful how this therapy has helped you with your confidence, your sense of self & taken away your fears.
And you have your soul animal with you always which is awesome! I would love to know what mine is & to meet him/her. What an amazing gift she gave you & your ability to feel love, acceptance & just be is priceless. I love the sound of the other odd creatures who are your friends!
Thanks so much for sharing this.

Thanks re my inner landscape. Looking up the different types I believe I'm an immersive daydreamer, def' not maladaptive, as it doesn't
interfere with my daily life. I can spend hours on & off in my inner landscape which is complex & highly detailed & is entirely my own creation & I feel the emotions of my characters which are actually real people but I don't feature. It's more like I am the camera recording it all if that makes sense? I'm the director, the writer, the producer, lol! It's my haven, comfort blanket, old friend & refuge. How did it begin? It began as a child in response to what was going on with my parents unhappy marriage & how I became my mum's confidante & emotional crutch when I was still a child (it lasted for decades) my inner world was the one thing I had true control over & it was my only way to get respite & escape. It grew from there & has changed over the years although the same cast of characters has been constant for many years now, lol! Music enhances it but I can dip into it wherever I am for as long or short a time as I want. It makes me happy & relaxes me. I lost it for about 8 years during a very traumatic time in my life. Then one night I came across an old pair of headphones (I hadn't listened to my beloved music for about the same length of time due to what was going on) I have a lot of music on my laptop & playing the music that night brought it back to me. It was like welcoming back an old dear friend & it's been back with me ever since! I couldn't imagine a day without it again, but I do have a bit of an addictive personality!
I also have two water signs, (sun & rising) which make being a daydreamer all the more likely! I know to most people my inner world probably makes me sound like a nutter! A dear friend said it's like my own form of meditation!

Thanks again for sharing. xxx Apologies again for the delay in replying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she's been reading here and realized that the Stepiphany "they can't stop me taking my British children to my British home" and duck the DVRO it doesn't apply in the UK etc is total bullshit and she can't abduct Ioan's children and take them to the UK in breach of the Hague Convention....and she's realized there is no way around dealing with 'the legal crap'

• Haha
  • Heart
I have the feeling that Alice will never do anything like this (but you can never be sure as mentioned before)

You would have expected her to turn up to her court hearing to make a scene for example.

She keeps talking about how anonymous "trolls" use SM because irl they probably wouldn't dare, but she tends to project a lot. And it's the case here too I feel (hopefully)

Reactions: 15
I left you lovely turds on p8 (to get some sleep) was out most of the day & you're up to p22 already which means I gotta 🏃‍♀️to catch up! 😆

I did skip briefly to the last page & all seems quiet on the cont front at the moment? :sneaky: Try saying that when pissed! 🤪
Course if Ioan & B make an appearance on the red carpet that will change rapidly! 👹
Gotta love how Alice thinks we're stupid & don't recognise any of her 🧦 🤣 Hi Jasper! 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.