Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Bwidge for the new title! 🤣 :m🥳🤩

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please suggest in bold new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote for them so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players so we can keep our threads!

As you were! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to the last thread:

Special note for anyone unaware:
"I will always love and re bf never every one of you"

To translate Alice's spelling:
"I will always love and remember every one of you"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bought the new documents. The ex parte statement … the only interesting thing is that he was no longer her lawyer as of 4:30 Friday evening but agreed to represent her in court on Tuesday. This is the interesting part of the second document, the request to continue: her reason for delaying. The lying never stops - where’s the new attorney who was supposed to be appointed within days, Alice? Also … she didn’t get the 90 days she asked for.

32E3E531-6476-4F59-A097-CDEBA8770146.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Dunno if I've shared this properly, but all the talk of krakens and cunts of the sea made me think of this ( went looking for Ioans one last night but found the Guy Ritchie version instead) . I was rolling on the floor when this scene came up:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
AE: I am the restrained party

What a bleeping joke!

Also what was IG trying to settle exactly? Throw away the TRO in exchange for a divorce settlement? That was always a stupid idea.

Here's the plan Yo and I won't charge you $850 for it. This makes me question the cost of his lawyers if they were willing to dance to AE's tune.
  1. Make AE stick to the prenup. And not a cent more.
  2. Pay the child support in accordance with CA law (and no more than that - it's already generous)
  3. and PRO her ass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I bought the new documents. The ex parte statement … the only interesting thing is that he was no longer her lawyer as of 4:30 Friday evening but agreed to represent her in court on Tuesday. This is the interesting part of the second document, her reason for delaying. The lying never stops - where’s the new attorney who was supposed to be appointed within days, Alice? Also … she didn’t get the 90 days she asked for.

View attachment 1348588
thx!

this informal language....no wonder that the judge only granted her half of what she asked and put it on her birthday LMAO

she is so clearly trying to stall this

so the miracle was firing Leon. I agree it is one - for him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I bought the new documents. The ex parte statement … the only interesting thing is that he was no longer her lawyer as of 4:30 Friday evening but agreed to represent her in court on Tuesday. This is the interesting part of the second document, the request to continue: her reason for delaying. The lying never stops - where’s the new attorney who was supposed to be appointed within days, Alice? Also … she didn’t get the 90 days she asked for.

View attachment 1348588
thanks for this 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She can thank her bro for the breakdown of the settlement discussions. Couple of absolute fannies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

View attachment 1348588
I've not got my homework because my dog ate it, so transparent she absolutely planned to bin this court hearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannot keep up with these threads so apologies if this has been covered. Has she come off twitter? I cannot load her page.

Reactions: 12
Still doesn’t explain why she axed Leon though.
because he told her the truth. So he must be corrupt and thus needs a new lawyer.

I do agree though that "I need a new lawyer because settlement discussions broke down, hence why I need 90 more days" would raise my eyebrows. Good on the judge for not falling for this (he had to grant a extension because Alice is legally entitled to one, but he kept it relatively short)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Still doesn’t explain why she axed Leon though.
He didn't pacify her and told her the cold stark truth!! She was going to get a PRO and the judge wouldn't even look at the crap she was presenting as the injured party is my guess.

I cannot keep up with these threads so apologies if this has been covered. Has she come off twitter? I cannot load her page.
Yes she's crying wolf again that Ioan's Queefer is picking on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, in his document, his reasons for the delay are because she needs a new lawyer … so that’s interesting.
B3BAD62B-E2BA-440F-8ADB-1A97F71AAEBC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
He didn't pacify her and told her the cold stark truth!!
So she got a narc high from firing him? That's her so-called miracle?? And now she is at "rock bottom" again.

Manic - depressed - manic - depressed - ad nauseum

Twitter tit posting - twitter deactivation - Twitter tit posting - twitter deactivation - ad nauseum

I'm getting bored nAlice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
He didn't pacify her and told her the cold stark truth!! She was going to get a PRO and the judge wouldn't even look at the crap she was presenting as the injured party is my guess.

Yes she's crying wolf again that Ioan's Queefer is picking on her.
She’s just pissed that Yo’s attorney who was in court the other day is more accomplished, younger, better looking and BRUNETTE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
thx!

this informal language....no wonder that the judge only granted her half of what she asked and put it on her birthday LMAO

she is so clearly trying to stall this

so the miracle was firing Leon. I agree it is one - for him 😭
But...but...but she had all the evidence. I mean, all of it. It was ready. It was real. I'm so confused. s/

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.