Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
And we all know exactly why Isabelle has wanted to homeschool for the last couple of years

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Hayls

So none of her children are well suited for school education?! Isabelle gets teased (clearly for her family) so first resort is to get taken out of school. Quit vlogging, that’s the problem! What are they teaching their children- run from problems and never push yourself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Maxine1974

Honestly there all just so feral. The whole lot of them. The road side pit stops, the home hair cuts, the herpes infestation, the dirt and grime 🤢 The poor diet. How they describe this as “chasing their dreams” is beyond me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

SoManyLiars

Ingham Family #127 We Don't Need No Educashun

(inspired by whoever posted more lyrics earlier in the thread)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Wait, Let me get this straight, you paid 25k a year for a private school, that failed to pick up that your daughter may be dyslexic? Are you for real?
Full of shit again!
Isabelle wasn’t the same on camera any more because she was worried that people from school would laugh at her!
Again, are you for real!
If that was the case, then get the girl off the camera, not take the girl out of school you pair of absolute morons!
Isla wasn’t even mentioned, Issy’s the money maker, poor Booboo’s had her time in the light now, she’s just dragged along for the ride.
And poor Jace won’t even know what a playgroup/nursery or school is, he never plays with other toddlers all he sees is his parents and sisters.
None of them have a hope in hell!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Got as far as her discussing esme and dyslexia. Sarah says there is no shame in having it, but has failed to get her daughter tested - why would any decent parent not get their child checked so they can be given more appropriate help! Sarah was only interested in slating esme’s previous primary. Then she waffles about worrying that she had set the girls enough work during lockdown - that posh private school must have been only one in the country that didn’t have online work! Not that Izzy and esme would need any online classes as they had a tuff table full of age appropriate activities 🙄i actually couldn’t watch anymore! Not all of us were blessed with children of our own, and it makes me so angry to see folks like the inghams broadcast to the world (in their opinion) how often they mess up these kids lives!

• Heart

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Right, Sarah and Chris take note.

As you clearly aren't going to do it, I've spent ten minutes googling state secondaries in Bradford, and this is what I came up with.

I won't name the schools in case you decide to take my advice and try to get Isabelle and Esme a place at one of them. But a quick google search will tell you that there are multiple state secondary options available to you that can't be far travel wise, one is near Matalan so you go there all the time anyway! AND it offers BTECs at year 10 and 11 level in Child Development and Travel and Tourism, which would fit perfectly with the education Isabelle's had so far this year.

All of the school options in Bradford offer GCSE Drama, which I know Isabelle wanted to do but won't be able to in a homeschool setting.

It will literally take you five minutes to find the state secondary options near you and check if they have places available. Please do it. For Isabelle's sake.

• Heart

LouisaB

Unbelievable. She can't help gloat!!
what she means is
She never worked to start with
The bank owns the 5 bed house as they have a huge mortgage that Chris was crying about struggling to pay
2 of the kids went to private school for a couple of years but now they can’t afford it
Trolls / truth talkers post all the dirt about you online and we have to pretend Chris isn’t a perverted creep
3 shit heap cars that are donkeys years old with over 100k on the clock , currently 2 shitheap cars and that’s looking shaky

• Heart
  • Haha

Hifromme

I actually find the situation very sad for so many reasons . I don't tend to write comments on these forums but I had to acknowledge this. I have nothing at all against home schooling if done for the correct reasons and done well. What i find really awful here is that this is all a result of putting childrens lives online. Children are too young to consent to being on you tube and this generation of you tube children are Guinea pigs. We dont know the long term effects on their mental health. So if anyone is tempted to put their family online. Think hard about it.

• Heart

Pastel

VIP Member
Ok, so here's my take on the "Isabelle is being bullied" justification for removing her from school...

In the old 2016 vlog clip that was recently posted by another Tattler (where Sarah has an "out-take" to snap about running water) she's having a mini rant about the fact that some people feel Isabelle is too old to be having the same dolls at her little sisters... now, whilst I 100% agree that if a child of 17yrs wants to play with dolls then that is no-one else's business, what I don't agree with was the way in which Sarah went about this little lecture. It was clear by what she was saying that some viewers were suggesting she "forces" Isabelle to have these dolls, or that she encourages her to behave younger than her years - so what does Boss Mama do... she gets Isabelle to sit with her at the end of her speech and asks her "Do I force you to play with dolls? What is it that you've been asking me to buy you from the Disney store?" - you can see how uncomfortable the poor child looks... Sarah, in one fell swoop, threw her daughter under the bus because she would rather the world know that her 11 year old wants to play with dolls, then for the world to think she makes her.

What mother does this!??!! Yes of course she can play with dolls if that is what she wants to do but she will absolutely get bullied for that by some children, that's just the way the world works - so Sarah's choice was for Isabelle, at 11yrs old, to get bullied for publicly declaring that she chooses to play with dolls, rather than for Sarah to get bullied because viewers believed she was forcing this on her. What an utter f*cking disgrace. Sarah at her ripe old age couldn't handle the criticism, irrespective of whether true or not, so she decided to shift it onto her 11 year old to deal with.

Quite frankly I'd rather people believed that I was forcing my child to play with dolls, than to cast her in the spotlight to announce to the world that this is her choice... the world can be lovely, but it can also be very unforgiving, and this is only one example of this happening. How many others have there been that Isabelle has had to deal with. But of course it's not Sarah or Chris's fault at all, it's the school's fault, their peers' fault, the "trolls' fault", so they remove her from school and carry on with the show... how very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Pastel

VIP Member
Talk about saying whatever suits your narrative - this is taken verbatim from Chris and Sarah regarding Esme and schooling...

April 28, during a Q&A re a private school question:

"Esme is absolutely thriving, she’s like a different child, she’s got masses amounts of confidence, she loves school and she’s right where she needs to be with her grades and in most things she’s excelling as well. It is DEFINITELY the best money I’ve ever spent in my entire life."

9 September, during their extended holiday of Europe whilst trying to justify home-schooling:

"The absolute biggest thing for me was Esme. I feel like she struggles in certain areas and I know she got easily distracted in class and found it hard to concentrate. I know that in areas she found a little bit difficult she wouldn’t face that and she was embarrassed to ask for help and so because of that she wasn’t learning at her full potential. She was trying really hard to be at the same level as her peers and because she was doing that she wasn’t taking anything in she was just rushing through everything. So taking the peer pressure out of it... we could go back to basics and not worry about what anyone else thought, she was comfortable in her own home and she wasn't embarrassed if she didn't know an answer or if she got something wrong..."

So from 28 April until now, when Esme has been in lockdown so NOTHING could have changed on the school front between the first gushing report and the latest home-schooling justification, we have literally swung from one end of the pendulum to the other... what a bloody joke.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Impleo

VIP Member
My friends daughter watches this girl rosie. My friend told me to have a look at her presents video this morning. She's 14 and got way more nicer things than izzy. Yes she's spoilt but actual gifts and acknowledging the people who bought them. Sarah sometimes says that's from.. when they are screaming opening.
Izzy got no balloons no new outfit to wear birthday morning just looked drained and dirty. They could of styled her hair put on abit of make up she's into.
If your loaded sarah why are you buying your daughter tat

Ps sarah and her 14year old cousin made her a cake... why couldn't you oh wait your lazy a watermelon will do

Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 10.56.45.png

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 18.01.21.png

Living their best lives and totally not skint.

#LegoHeartSquad4eva

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Stephie

VIP Member
Sarah talking about Isabelles commitment to school work during Lockdown. Her setting her alarm in the morning

She wasn't being home schooled. But taught lessons delivered from school, online. And it was mentioned more than once, she had to sign in by a certain time in the morning 🤦‍♀️

And when did Lazy sit with Esme and do all this learning? Do they forget they vlog. We saw them having soopa doopa water parties in the garden everyday

They all have savings and nest eggs for the girls don't you know. Loaded and living in a pokey little cara-van on random campsites.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

LostInGrog

Imagine being 15. What did you do?

Go to the cinema with your mates? Chat about the opposite sex? Sneak some cheap booze from somewhere?

Did you hang out in the park, or tear around on bikes, or go to gigs, or play music or... Anything.

Imagine being locked in a tin can with your Mum and Dad and siblings. No space, no privacy. Every time the baby makes a noise, or your Dad farts or your your sister gets twitchy.. it's right... There... No more than six feet away.

You don't have mates, you don't have time to yourself. Most of the time you are either travelling or on a campsite where English isn't the first language.

The thought of doing that for a week sets my teeth on edge. Imagine the prospect of doing it for a year.

I'm not too keen on Izzy, but at the end of the day she is a fifteen year old girl. I can't work out how keeping her physically and socially locked away is going to make her development any easier.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

OliviaPope

Top voted title @mags

Can’t wait for Lazy’s rant tonight about why two dumb twats have decided to Travel School across Europe during a global pandemic!

• Heart
  • Haha

Maisie842

VIP Member
It's annoying me more than it should, but Sarah really doesn't understand air quotes. She's doing it a very lot, and always uses them incorrectly!

These are the "children's toilets" - no they just are!

This is mine and Chris' "bedroom" - no it just fucking is.

Etc, etc, et fucking cetera! 🙄 Silly bitch!

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Not sure why but every time I see Lazy's face I can't help thinking of those cress head thingies. This one even has her eyes.

1599850247038.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
They are living my worst nightmare!........ 6 sleeping in a tin box in extreme heat breathing each other’s breath, farts, smelly nappies, sweat 🤮. Not one of them look washed, moisturised and fresh smelling. Yuk!
The thought makes my skin crawl 🥴. Going to run myself a lovely hot bubble bath to make myself feel better 🛀🧖🏼‍♀️💅🏼
Also, GET YOUR CHILDREN BACK IN SCHOOL!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

User13

10BE2A5F-8B4C-4E08-A0B7-538DBC66A2BA.png
37BD4605-96EF-4012-BEA6-665EEFDF63C2.png
FB4D7BE0-5ECA-4261-8329-6230B6E60405.png
8BD614F2-0747-4C95-AD88-2CAD73270DE8.png

Sarah, look how happy your f**king kids were! Look at them genuine smiles with their nice outfits and their styled hair! What changed? Why don’t you seem to brush their hair anymore or encourage them to do it? Why do you just shove them in anything nowadays? Why did you lose interest in your children’s happiness and appearances/presentation/hygiene?

look at them! It’s scary how much changes in a few years :(

they were looked after once, it’s so sad...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
I 10000% think Isabelle was uncomfortable at school because of you tube!! Everyone at her school can watch every detail of her life day by day online! Now some kids are cruel, that's not right but life at any age has situations you have to deal with. Pulling them out of school for half arsed reasons is irresponsible!

Then you have just been to Spain and you don't know what paella is, well that just speaks volumes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57