Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been thinking back to the good old days, when the allegations where made , didnt they have American Vloggers trolling for them, was it raising mom and dad? also what happened to their other friends they visited in Florida ?. The first dad of the family tried to make out Chris didnt use his phone but there was footage in which hes looking down and has his phone in his grubby little ET fingers .
Also did I miss this ? what happened about the premier overcrowding situation?

Reactions: 9
Looks like lucky Lazy was in for some large portions that night judging by Creepy being all drunk and randy. No wonder they didn't stop to explore the fairground. In a hurry to get back to get the carra van rockin'. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So bottom line is they are stuck in a campsite with no money, no car, and from the looks of things very little food for the 6 of them. So they go to the campsite and beg to vlog the place if they won’t kick them out for non payment. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but who thinks the car problem is either a) the battery, b) the starter, or c) the car has told em to F off and ran away.
I am actually SO curious at how they’re going to get themselves out of this mess! What if the car can’t be fixed? Is he going to journey AGAIN back to the UK to pink up the Peppa Pig car? I know for a fact that won’t be able to drag the chavavan all the way home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
10BE2A5F-8B4C-4E08-A0B7-538DBC66A2BA.png
37BD4605-96EF-4012-BEA6-665EEFDF63C2.png
FB4D7BE0-5ECA-4261-8329-6230B6E60405.png
8BD614F2-0747-4C95-AD88-2CAD73270DE8.png

Sarah, look how happy your f**king kids were! Look at them genuine smiles with their nice outfits and their styled hair! What changed? Why don’t you seem to brush their hair anymore or encourage them to do it? Why do you just shove them in anything nowadays? Why did you lose interest in your children’s happiness and appearances/presentation/hygiene?

look at them! It’s scary how much changes in a few years :(

they were looked after once, it’s so sad...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh.My.Goodness

He actually managed to make it about himself. The complete and utter tool

(anyone curious go look at his instastories)

He's sick in the head. Never ever forget that Malcolm was sick with tonsillitis that day 🙏
I was 12 when the 9/11 happened and Chris is exactly 5 years older than me (Bar one day thankfully!) so he would have been 17 when it happened. So he wouldn't have been in school, maybe collage or sixth form but not school (I class year R to 11 as school!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 240122View attachment 240124View attachment 240125View attachment 240126

Sarah, look how happy your f**king kids were! Look at them genuine smiles with their nice outfits and their styled hair! What changed? Why don’t you seem to brush their hair anymore or encourage them to do it? Why do you just shove them in anything nowadays? Why did you lose interest in your children’s happiness and appearances/presentation/hygiene?

look at them! It’s scary how much changes in a few years :(

they were looked after once, it’s so sad...

sorry guys! For some reason a ingham Fanpage popped up on my Instagram and I had a nose, it’s so sad looking back at old photos of the girls if I’m honest, I didn’t realise how much they’re kind of being neglected until now (I knew it but comparing them to 2016/17/18 you can really tell)

• Sad
Reactions: 17
sorry guys! For some reason a ingham Fanpage popped up on my Instagram and I had a nose, it’s so sad looking back at old photos of the girls if I’m honest, I didn’t realise how much they’re kind of being neglected until now (I knew it but comparing them to 2016/17/18 you can really tell)
I mean it’s true, I remember a vlog where Sarah had the cast on her arm and she said something about she just did all the girls hair and started talking about when she injured her arm she was so worried having the cast put on, because she had 3 girls all with long hair and how is she going to do their hair now
She did seem like she used to care a lot more

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was 12 when the 9/11 happened and Chris is exactly 5 years older than me (Bar one day thankfully!) so he would have been 17 when it happened. So he wouldn't have been in school, maybe collage or sixth form but not school (I class year R to 11 as school!)
He’s a narcissistic compulsive liar. Hence why he feels the need to include his tit “tonsillitis” story when paying remembrance to such a tragic sad event.

He’s actually that deluded, deranged and twisted - he’s probably posted about being “off school with tonsillitis” so his younger fans DM he how brave he must of been to battle/survive the big bad tonsillitis monster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
At this rate they will be travelling home on the scooters, how long do you think it would take them.🛴🛴🛴🛴🛴
Can you imagine the poor long-suffering Spanish mechanics, at he forecourt of dreams, seeing this lot on the horizon headed straight for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure they would have had panic buttons installed since the Gypsies second departure 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Even if repaired how could you trust that car to pull that huge caravan across Europe, especially with Esma stuck sitting in the boot?

Reactions: 20
my mobile has seemingly stopped allowing me to upload photos to tattle. never fear...desktop it is! uncanny
Bi8yd.jpg
Screenshot_20200911-234540_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The cars f@cked again ?.......,, I love you so much magical genie , thank you for granting my wishes (apart from euro millions ) And thank you minghams for keeping on embarrassing yourselves
What would you do if you did win euromillions? Tour Europe's premier garage forecourts?

I see them coming home by the end of this month. If they have another week of low views I think that will make them abandon the trip.
The irony is their views might actually go UP as we view the tit-show for the latest disaster!💩🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bahahahahaaaa. Spot the Difference competition, Mingham style. Look at his Kardashian-esque arse!

He looks like he's about to bounce on a pogo stick. (Not a euphemism)
Omg just spat my drink all over myself and gave my daughter such a fright she spilt hers!!
Thanks for the laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine the car to be like the one in Harry Potter. It ejected them out along with their belongings and drove itself off to live out the rest of it's days in the magical forest on the island of Portugal.

It had put up with the smell of 6 people who rarely shower, the embarrassment of the seats added to the boot, but the final straw was the fear of catching herpes as the outbreak got more serious.

It will forever remember these times and tell all the other forest inhabitants about the family who shall not be named.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Theory: The car is fine and they called a taxi because they wanted to get drunk!

Reactions: 23
The circus called, the pink mini is ready and waiting for you clowns to fall out of. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
See if you can shove a third row into that 😂 it’s a beautiful thing the way karma keeps giving them the big one with a solid nope on every half arsed decision they make to keep this travelling covid taunting tit show on the road.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.