Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there in lies the reason why they went begging for free nights at the campsite and free entry to that Sand place !! Their car, that was fully checked by their "amazing friends" has broken down ... again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Serious question....
Have the Minghams ever mentioned the concept of karma? Do we know whether or not they believe in such a thing? :unsure: πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At this rate they will be travelling home on the scooters, how long do you think it would take them.πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄πŸ›΄
Which one would tow the caravan, remember one of them needs to have jace on their back! Maybe the girls could take turns 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’s had loads of opportunities to concentrate with no distractions with the Inghams around too
SOMETHING WE DIDN'T TELL YOU..

Vlog starts with the table being laid for breakfast, juice being poured, that biscuit cereal being poured into bowls, toast being put into the toaster and buttered. Jace sits at the outdoor sink with a bottle of Flash right next to him. Great idea guys. Lazy says she was sitting next to him.

Lazy says they've had breakfast and the girls did a small amount of schoolwork - a bit of English. They're heading up to the swimming pool because it's really warm and everyone wants to go in the pool. Homeschooling will continue later. Esme is babysitting Jace, who is sitting in the sink playing, whilst Lazy and Creepy have been cleaning. A hornet flew into the caravan and Lazy decided to leave. Creepy is piling up the rubbish bags to take down to reception. Lazy cackles as he walks past. They're going somewhere this afternoon and Lazy is excited.

Footage of the girls and Jace in the pool. Lazy tells us it's quiet around the pool. Sometimes it's busy. She thought early September would be quiet from people going back to school but it's busier than it was last week. Creepy is catching up on emails and Lazy is doing new Baby and Me products. She loves having her own business, having a project idea in her head and trying to work out what patterns will sell the best. Didn't work last time though, did it Lazy? She plugs her Instagram by showing us a photo of Jace.

Creepy hold's Jace's hand as he walks along a wall at the swimming pool. Lazy plays with Jace. More footage of the girls in the pool.

Back at the caravan Isla and Jace play with the tap on the sink. Lazy says the girls have gone to have a shower because they're off to the Lagos Marina. She wants to find out the history of the castle; she want to find out who owns it. House hunting are we? Lazy tells Jace to stop playing with the sink and then claims she is definitely conscious about anything being wasted but definitely water wastage. Lazy feels bad when she brushes her teeth or when she's having a shower so she will turn the water off when she applies the shampoo It's coming up to 5pm. Lazy screeches at Jace not to drink the water. They were going to do a surprise for the girls tonight but now they're going into the town, Lazy isn't sure if they will do it. Isabelle and Esme do Tik Toks, Isla and Jace walk off and Jace points at the concrete, Isla stares at a flower.

Shots of a Ferris wheel. Time lapse of the family walking through a tunnel. They walk along the marina. Lazy says that after a walk along the marina they decided to come to a Hawaiian Healthy Food restaurant. She joking, they decided to go to the pizzaria next door because it's a 'favouritia' - (favorita). Lazy cackles. Jace is being distracted by Peppa Pig. The girls order crepes. Creepy films Isla's crepe. More shots of the Ferris wheel. Creepy says they walked across the road, ordered a taxi and saw the wheel.

Lazy isn't sure if we're ready for this amazing fact. It's #amazing. Lazy tells Creepy he is including it in the vlog an she will film it every single day if he doesn't. She films the bloody bins and tells us the rubbish goes straight down into a square floor part an the whole underneath is a bin; the binmen pull the squares out of the ground and pour it into the lorry. Lazy says we should have them in the UK because it will stop the rubbish going into the ocean. She gets Isla to tell us to save the ocean an turtles. All those plastic toys at home certainly won't help save the ocean. Half a millennium they will take to decompose. Creepy then tells her she is wrong.

Lazy says we might be wondering why they're stood at the side of the road when they should be jumping into their car. Creepy says it's because they don't have a car anymore. They didn't tell us because they couldn't believe their unluck. The car broke down the other day and they had to get the RAC to come and recover them. They've had the car for years and never had a problem with it. The car won't be diagnosed until tomorrow. *Greencow prays it's died* They were driving home from SandCity and the car stopped very suddenly. The Inghams think the garage have done something wrong when connecting the car back up after fixing the alternator because it happened a couple of days after it was replaced. They think that because the internal lights never worked and the car stopped very suddenly. The car was turning over but wouldn't ignite. The garage are so busy that they need four days before they can look at it. If it's a lose connection they should get it back late in the day. When the land rover broke down they upgraded to the top package you can get and the RAC have been ringing the Inghams every day to say the car hasn't been looked at yet, they got them a taxi from where they broke down and paid for it, asked if the Inghams wanted a hotel but they turned t down because hey wanted to get back to the caravan. Lazy tells the ifam to comment down below to send them good luck.

End of vlog

They should just take all these breakdowns as a hint and just go home.

Nice couple pic. Feel free to take these screenshots and add them to your photo album, Creepy and Lazy
View attachment 239872View attachment 239873

View attachment 239874View attachment 239875View attachment 239876View attachment 239877View attachment 239878View attachment 239879
Hahahaha they were definitely drunk when they were waiting for the taxi. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure why but every time I see Lazy's face I can't help thinking of those cress head thingies. This one even has her eyes.

1599850247038.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Did the garage not offer them a place to stay on their forecourt? This is really important to know when planning my next holiday. I know that in Spain you can live at the garage, do they also allow this in Portugal? We already know they don't have any cakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
They’re supposed to be home schooling and yet here they are bleeping around in a pool all day. 10/10

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I love how they blame everything on the heat, laptops broken... it’s the heat, phone keeps shutting off...it’s the heat....2nd car in 2 weeks broken down...it’s the heat πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The caaaaaaaaa has broken down twice and had a punctured tyre. When will they take the hint?

How many electric scooters does it take to pull a chavavan?
Well I think if they could buy a few more and fly a few people to Portugal to help out now they might just get it back by Christmas:
Chantella
Mary Shittle
Hi Steve and Granny Groomer
Uncle Dave
Aunt Katrina
Oh... John and Louise too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It reads Sarah Ingham forever and he had it done soon after the allegations came out.
And that fat joke did nothing but still stay with the perv ohh a crappy tattoo solves everything lazy there as bad as each other it the kids I feel sorry for I hope the grow up and get away for them it all weirdthat them kids are never away from them they don’t even stay at grandparents house over night to me that not normal I no things are difficult maybe to do so at the minute but even before this my children love the chance to stay at there grandparents house they wouldn’t come back given half the chance

Reactions: 5
His lips were saying it all, while not making a sound πŸ˜†
PSX_20200911_202000.jpg
PSX_20200911_202052.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how they blame everything on the heat, laptops broken... it’s the heat, phone keeps shutting off...it’s the heat....2nd car in 2 weeks broken down...it’s the heat πŸ™„
haha. How do they think people in hot countries manage to function?

The waiting for the taxi part was funny - both pissed. I wonder what they cut out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.