Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...it was nice to see Issy make a smoothie (off her own back)
Call me old fashioned but I'd go with a chopping board, knife and a blender. They never use the correct kitchen utensil for the job!

Reactions: 9
I don't post loads on here but 2 things,,,,,,,,
1. Swimming in the campsite pool and buying lunch from the Spar is not travelling around Europe 🤦‍♀️ No matter how good those potatoes taste!!
2. What and who are they running from? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 37
I wonder how she would cope with the Tudor history and remembering Henry's wives. Who did he behead, who were his kids, where did he live?
I only know this from Six the musical and those songs are on Tiktok so she might be able to learn their names and how they died from there. We can keep our fingers crossed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only know this from Six the musical and those songs are on Tiktok so she might be able to learn their names and how they died from there. We can keep our fingers crossed!
There are fab songs in Six the musical but I think Les Miserables is much more them....living their best life and all that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are fab songs in Six the musical but I think Les Miserables is much more them....living their best life and all that. 😂
I heard they like Cats 😂
I still think they got kicked out for wohooing and being generally loud and obnoxious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be surprised if they just stick on an episode of Horrible Histories and call it a GCSE lesson 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't be surprised if they just stick on an episode of Horrible Histories and call it a GCSE lesson 🙄
I love, love, love Horrible Histories. Educational and fun, just exactly like the Mingham's style of schooling.

The writers of HH would have an absolute field day if they made a show about the Minghams....that would be bloody amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was cute how Lazy tried to pretend they had an imaginary salad to accompany the two bowls of potatoes that got a massive close up. Wow, impressive carbs 😋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow she looks just like a super model on the back of that scooter with her Amish hair and the black bra on full display.

She better be careful not to go in front of the sun as she’ll block out the light!!
She needs one of those “WIDE LOAD” warning sign...!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Esme’s recent Tik Tok is appropriate! The sound is basically about being a playboy bunny in the mansion :/

But hey ho, this is what happens when you expose kids to the internet before should be. They grow up too fast!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It's annoying me more than it should, but Sarah really doesn't understand air quotes. She's doing it a very lot, and always uses them incorrectly!

These are the "children's toilets" - no they just are!

This is mine and Chris' "bedroom" - no it just bleeping is.

Etc, etc, et bleeping cetera! 🙄 Silly witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I don’t think Esme’s recent Tik Tok is appropriate! The sound is basically about being a playboy bunny in the mansion :/

But hey ho, this is what happens when you expose kids to the internet before should be. They grow up too fast!
I hope she has no clue what the lyrics are about really. Isabelles is funny.. no one jealous of your benidorm bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My Fave Comment someone posted on the vlog tonight:

can’t get over how healthy the sarah’s hair looks! it always looks so long and shiny :)

:LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.