Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a c*nt.
Is that the Portuguese spelling? :unsure:

You're abso-effin-lutely right though. I don't actually think I could articulate a response to all that bullshit - she makes me too mad.

Someone needs to pull her up on her atrocious spelling, punctuation and grammar etc though, at the very least. How ironic that she can't even get it right when trying to make an impression with the Homeschool crowd. What a priceless blunderfuck! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did Lazy really say, "allowed us to have nice cars"? Really after everything that has happened with those cars! As my nan would say, She's away with the fairies that one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Unbelievable. She can't help gloat!!
what she means is
She never worked to start with
The bank owns the 5 bed house as they have a huge mortgage that Chris was crying about struggling to pay
2 of the kids went to private school for a couple of years but now they can’t afford it
Trolls / truth talkers post all the dirt about you online and we have to pretend Chris isn’t a perverted creep
3 tit heap cars that are donkeys years old with over 100k on the clock , currently 2 shitheap cars and that’s looking shaky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Yeah 1.3 million subs but only about 10% of that are actually watching you each day and even then it's not always the current vlog they're watching. Plus about 10% of those views are hate watchers from Tattle
Pros?! Their videos are tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I swear I wonder how she fits her big head through the caravan doors! But apparently she's one of the most humble people on YouTube :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Omg!I`d forgotten those days when Sarah actually mothered the girls! Chris imo should have remained at work ,and youtube could have been a side line for Sarah ,no pressure to get too big ,just a comfortable pace ,and let the kids continue schooling ,their hobbies etc ,and not make them the focal point of the videos.They were actually quite likeable here ,but how they`ve changed.They`re almost unrecogniseable nowadays.So very sad what impact it`s had on her daughters.Sarah let "fame" (albeit youtube) and money go to her head.The rest is history.:(
I liked watching the videos at the beginning of their trail when she took the girls to school then done shopping etc. made the meals, collected the girls from school and went on holidays when the girls were out of school not during term time. They, and it could be her at the beginning that got money hungry and wanted to see how far she could go and not too sure if Chris left his work or if he was asked to leave, but that was when their downfall happened and when it came out about Chris that was the downward slope for them. I fell sorry for the girls as they have no life really they should be out doing things for their age group with friends instead of earning money for Lazy to enjoy spending and Izzy wont get her proper exams if it is just Lazy teaching her.

Reactions: 27
I'm cringing at her mentioning the number of bedrooms 😆, they massively overpaid for a standard new build estate home that they've been desperate to get rid of.

And the only downside of this vlogging was damaging all relationships in their lives (probably beyond repair) and emotionally scarring their children to the point they want to run away and exist in a bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Yeah because she forgot to add “home schooling my dirty bastard of a cheating, teen grooming husband has really shown at least a 4% improvement, in his not sleazing on teens online and a slight decline where he is struggling the most, the part of the curriculum that advises refraining from banging other women in cheap motels. He really seems to struggle in getting a solid understanding of the concept”

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is hilarious - in other words, "Paul we haven't checked anything out. We do as we please. Rules don't apply to us don't you know?! "
Not all over Europe. They bought them in Spain... Now in Portugal... That's 2 counties... Allbeit 1s an island

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just came across an Australian van life family The Goodsells and the difference between them and the Minghams is day and night . They have a 4x4 thats looks brand new and the caravan is so spacious. They also are travelling there own country and can return home should they need too and not have to travel through numerous Covid hotspots .

Reactions: 18
It’s all relative Sarah - your five bedroom home couldn’t be exchanged for more than a bedsit where I live love!
I agree the value of her house would not stretch to much in my part of the country either.
She seems incapable of grasping the fact that she hasn’t bought/does not own a five bedroom house. She is the proud owner of a substantial mortgage and that their is unlikely to be much, if any, equity in it. It is most probable the cars and caravan also belong to finance companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’ll need to change her content if she’s looking to keep viewers from a home schooling group. They won’t be interested in seeing them at the pool and beach every day. You’ll need to actually show what lessons you are teaching the girls and how they are applying what they’ve learned during your travels. Not just half an hour of workbooks every morning!

Reactions: 28
She also forgot to add that "home schooling when they want, how they want and in what ever country they want to be in" has bought about a remarkable improvement in the health of the "dirty bastard of a cheating, teen grooming husband" 😷🤒🤧😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.