Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top voted title @mags

Can’t wait for Lazy’s rant tonight about why two dumb twats have decided to Travel School across Europe during a global pandemic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Sooooo summaries.. There's not much to say, is there?

They keep reading tattle to get ideas.

Using Maddie Mccan to get views, which is deplorable

Lazy has 3 (?) coldsores

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly feel stressed just thinking about Isabelle's situation. The poor girl must be on the verge of a breakdown. She'll surely have had the 'the next two years are going to be the most important of your life' speech multiple times from her teachers in year nine? She'll be aware enough that her parents have royally screwed her chances of getting good qualifications over pulling her out in year 10, and she'll probably be struggling to teach herself from the revision guides. Not to mention she's not getting any practice questions, essays etc set, and Lazy and Creepy aren't exactly up for marking them accurately.

All the year 10s I know are seriously stressed about GCSEs already and they've not even been back at school a week. Imagine the looming GCSEs fear BUT your parents have pulled you out of school to teach yourself out of books designed for revision after you've already learnt the work, and you don't even know which exam board you're supposed to be following.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Top voted title @mags

Can’t wait for Lazy’s rant tonight, about why to dumb twats have decided to Travel School across Europe during a global pandemic!
Well done Mags

I honestly feel stressed just thinking about Isabelle's situation. The poor girl must be on the verge of a breakdown. She'll surely have had the 'the next two years are going to be the most important of your life' speech multiple times from her teachers in year nine? She'll be aware enough that her parents have royally screwed her chances of getting good qualifications over pulling her out in year 10, and she'll probably be struggling to teach herself from the revision guides. Not to mention she's not getting any practice questions, essays etc set, and Lazy and Creepy aren't exactly up for marking them accurately.

All the year 10s I know are seriously stressed about GCSEs already and they've not even been back at school a week. Imagine the looming GCSEs fear BUT your parents have pulled you out of school to teach yourself out of books designed for revision after you've already learnt the work, and you don't even know which exam board you're supposed to be following.
It's so sad for Isabelle but hilarious that creepy and lazy have spent alot of what they've earnt on education that is now wasted and complete waste of time because the now crucial time they won't be having anywhere near the standard of education. So apart from a status what is it they've gained over the past few years. Girls hope you e enjoyed your friends and any freedom you've once had because your parents have gained the control they set out for, no friends, no isabelles paternal family, isolated, lonely, just you 6, cameras and your life that should be private, dignified, and respected gone so your all over social media for all and sundry. Nothing is private. Your parents have failed your rights and have not protected you at all instead they've fed you to everyone who has heard of you. No memories, no tat, no materialistic things will ever compensate your safe, private, right to a normal happy social life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Right, Sarah and Chris take note.

As you clearly aren't going to do it, I've spent ten minutes googling state secondaries in Bradford, and this is what I came up with.

I won't name the schools in case you decide to take my advice and try to get Isabelle and Esme a place at one of them. But a quick google search will tell you that there are multiple state secondary options available to you that can't be far travel wise, one is near Matalan so you go there all the time anyway! AND it offers BTECs at year 10 and 11 level in Child Development and Travel and Tourism, which would fit perfectly with the education Isabelle's had so far this year.

All of the school options in Bradford offer GCSE Drama, which I know Isabelle wanted to do but won't be able to in a homeschool setting.

It will literally take you five minutes to find the state secondary options near you and check if they have places available. Please do it. For Isabelle's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm wondering if they're travelling abroad so that they won't be classed as UK resident and therefore trying to avoid paying UK Tax? Let's face it, they only live and breathe money - it's all they care about. They're on the brink of financial collapse and I wouldn't put it past them to pull any old stunt to try and avoid having forking out for taxes. Their "travel vlogs" this time clearly aren't pulling in the audiences they used to and the tax-free blanket sales are on the dip as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Top voted title @mags

Can’t wait for Lazy’s rant tonight about why two dumb twats have decided to Travel School across Europe during a global pandemic!
It will prob be a few
Top voted title @mags

It will probably by a few min rant that makes no sense They have done a big build up on last nigjts vlog and insta etc as they know that's what everyone is asking so they hope all will watch and get the views up! Whatever it is she has already ruined the girls future

lazy made me laugh explain they had a day off learning yesterday as not stopped 🙈 um what about zoomarina and all the other days? 2mins flicking though a workbook for pre schoolers dosent count as a days learning

Reactions: 23
I'm wondering if they're travelling abroad so that they won't be classed as UK resident and therefore trying to avoid paying UK Tax? Let's face it, they only live and breathe money - it's all they care about. They're on the brink of financial collapse and I wouldn't put it past them to pull any old stunt to try and avoid having forking out for taxes. Their "travel vlogs" this time clearly aren't pulling in the audiences they used to and the tax-free blanket sales are on the dip as well.
I've thought of this loads of times. But from what I can gather its not as simple as we think.
Baby and me crap - as a non resident person, you are chargeable on the profits of a trade if it is carried on in the uk.
The Ingham family crap - Dividend income, interest and other savings income is taxable if the source of that income is in the UK.
This income is chargeable in the UK at both basic and higher rate tax unless there are specific relieving provisions.

I think they will just offset all travel expenses etc from this trip to keep their tax low for The Ingham Family Ltd. Not sure how Baby and me has been set up yet, but they have to be paying wages to keeping it going, so in turn that should keep the profit margin down.

Reactions: 12
Their travel vlogs are getting me so excited and make me want to book a holiday to that AMAZING camp site.....NOT!!!!!

Waiting and wishing for a good rant :rolleyes: from lazy it'll be the only exciting about the vlogs this year. How can they spend that amount of money on private education for that amount of years only to throw it all away to laze by pools and camp in carparks during a pandemic, flushing money down the drain on useless cars and un-needed scooters. This family make absolutely no sense at all when it comes to their reasoning behind anything that they do.

Reactions: 26
Right, Sarah and Chris take note.

As you clearly aren't going to do it, I've spent ten minutes googling state secondaries in Bradford, and this is what I came up with.

I won't name the schools in case you decide to take my advice and try to get Isabelle and Esme a place at one of them. But a quick google search will tell you that there are multiple state secondary options available to you that can't be far travel wise, one is near Matalan so you go there all the time anyway! AND it offers BTECs at year 10 and 11 level in Child Development and Travel and Tourism, which would fit perfectly with the education Isabelle's had so far this year.

All of the school options in Bradford offer GCSE Drama, which I know Isabelle wanted to do but won't be able to in a homeschool setting.

It will literally take you five minutes to find the state secondary options near you and check if they have places available. Please do it. For Isabelle's sake.
Such good advise if only they weren’t so pigheaded and are still trying to convince themselves they can afford two houses with disney windows.
the truth is they can only afford two caravan awnings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Woohooooooo! My first Tattle thread title. What an honour. Thanks guys! 🎉 🥳🍸🥂🎇🎆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Great thread title 🤣 will never be able to listen to it properly again without singing this 😅 roll on the tit show at 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"I wasn't going to address this, but I am. I don't have to but I've had a million messages and comments on the vlogs and Instagram, and ignorant trolly trolls on tattle, so I'm going to"
Amongst the rant there'll be
"it's nobodies business what we do"
"discussed it with the girls"
"doing it because they want to"
"We haven't forced them to"
"doing what's best for our family"
"making memories"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Looking forward to the travel schooling update :)

Surely with the new changes coming in from Boris tonight and the total uncertainty for everyone in the country and other countries they should be on the road home!!

I definitely think if are planning to travel do different countries in winter months they may find themselves self's not welcome!!

On a different note,today all three of my kids are at school.I have the day off,my husband has the day off and we have loved it!! (missing the kids tho) lovely sunny walk along the beach and an ice cream, living my best life etc etc :)

Reactions: 35

I fear Isabelle is fat from academically gifted and would not be a high achiever even if she attended school regularly. This does not mean she is devoid of talents that would be nurtured by her teachers. The interaction with her peers and advancement of her clearly limited social skills are equally important preparation for the adult world. These attributes and self discipline are only developed in the wider community that school and/or extra curricular activities provide

I fear Isabelle is fat from academically gifted and would not be a high achiever even if she attended school regularly. This does not mean she is devoid of talents that would be nurtured by her teachers. The interaction with her peers and advancement of her clearly limited social skills are equally important preparation for the adult world. These attributes and self discipline are only developed in the wider community that school and/or extra curricular activities provide
Apologies, Correction, far not fat

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.