Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she said at the end that regardless of wether a child has grasped their work in that lesson the teacher moves on to something else, so the child never covers the basics.
I don't know what kind of tit schools she sent her children too but my child's public school would never do that.
She is full of the proverbial, trying all she can to convince herself she's made the right decision.
Oh and we noticed the side eye when you mentioned both your families being supportive Lazy. At least you'll be good at teaching your kids one thing....how to lie their way out of every single situation in life 🤥
Supportive? That's not what she said online and a screenshot was posted on the previous thread. Just shows that yet again she can't keep track of her lies!!

Reactions: 19
I got as far as Jace playing with the can of dry shampoo(?) and was so concerned that he was gonna get a face full of spray. Was really praying 🙏 he was gonna hit lazy with the brush tho! 🤭 And talking of hair for goodness sake Sarah please tie your hair back or have it cut and styled, the constant fiddling with it and pushing it off the face is so off putting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ohh big Sarah you're being a tad aggressive when you're talking about home education.
Why on earth does she wear her hair down on that heat its ridiculous.
Soz big Sarah it doesn't matter how much lipstick you put on you can't cover the triplets.
Lazy and creepy need to go back to school to learn how to speak properly.
The pair of them are as thick as pigshite.

Reactions: 39
What came from this for me is they are so craving to be like Family Fizz and Dad V Girls. As much as I don't agree with Family Fizz Mia has a much more rational head on her - she's written two books. But Sarah saying 'Izzy will make the decisions when to sit her GCSE'S' - She doesn't have that maturer stance like Mia. And as for the tiktok and insta modelling posts Kacy from D v G has landed an edit with in the style and again much more mature!
In my opinion no child should be making their own decision as to when they sit their exams. This is a decision for parents to make alone taking all sorts of things into consideration. Children, in my view, are not equipped to make these sorts of decisions. They may certainly give their input but the final decision should always rest with the parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sarah talking about Isabelles commitment to school work during Lockdown. Her setting her alarm in the morning

She wasn't being home schooled. But taught lessons delivered from school, online. And it was mentioned more than once, she had to sign in by a certain time in the morning 🤦‍♀️

And when did Lazy sit with Esme and do all this learning? Do they forget they vlog. We saw them having soopa doopa water parties in the garden everyday

They all have savings and nest eggs for the girls don't you know. Loaded and living in a pokey little cara-van on random campsites.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Now we have got that total bullshit monologue out of the way. I would like to suggest a few home education lessons on nutrition, health and safety. All 6 of you drastically need it.

Reactions: 36
Wait, Let me get this straight, you paid 25k a year for a private school, that failed to pick up that your daughter may be dyslexic? Are you for real?
Full of tit again!
Isabelle wasn’t the same on camera any more because she was worried that people from school would laugh at her!
Again, are you for real!
If that was the case, then get the girl off the camera, not take the girl out of school you pair of absolute morons!
Isla wasn’t even mentioned, Issy’s the money maker, poor Booboo’s had her time in the light now, she’s just dragged along for the ride.
And poor Jace won’t even know what a playgroup/nursery or school is, he never plays with other toddlers all he sees is his parents and sisters.
None of them have a hope in hell!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I hate it when Sarah is having one of her ‘ chats’ she gets distracted like a freaking maggpie. Spit it out lazy and focus don’t prolong the agony.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't believe the school did fail the girls, the parents have. The school has great inspection ratings and excellent exam results. It also has dedicated departments to support dyslexic children and the rest. The catch is schools need parents at home to keep up the support. If the videos are anything to go by that didn't exist for the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There is absolutely no way that the girls are going to receive sufficient education at home by those two... what do they know about teaching? About exam preparation and how to do exams????? This is an absolute shambles and Izzy is going to struggle so so much

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Jace playing with that aerosol can right next to his eyes and mouth 😔 right under Sarah’s nose made me feel so anxious!

all that lecture explaining why they are home schooling, when really it should have only took 2 seconds. “Hi guys we are pulling the kids out of school because we can’t afford it.” 🙂
Thats why they cant send them to school as they would have the life torn from them regarding the private school and why cant they afford it now and she doesn't want to admit to that so she would rather deprive her kids an education so she can travel about looking good (when she looks stupid) trying to show off and buying more stuff for that car to tow it will never last out until them get back home whenever that may be and the kids will be expected to pick up school again and then find they will not have a clue as to what is going on. If you are getting home schooling at the level Izzy is at or should be at you would need to be a very well educated parent to be able to teach what is required for those exams and she is far from well educated !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have no personal experience of dyslexia but would have thought the school might have picked up on it given Esme has discernible difficulties with some aspects of learning. Lazy states that Esme struggled, seemingly enough to enrol and commit to Private School yet nobody including Lazy pursued any formal assessment.
Unbelievable, simply unbelievable
Cos it's not true... Grrr they make me so cross _ dunno why they surprise me tho... We are all just watching a car crash now... Very sad

There’s deluded, simplistic, psychotic and then there’s the honourable lady Sarah Seacroft-Ingham.
It is beyond ludicrous to even consider her eldest daughter could progress to GCSE maths in this academic year. It is unlikely she’d manage in the requisite two years if she attended school.
Didn’t they say that they’d decided that Izzy would do less GCSE’s so that she could have additional time at school for structured ‘learning support’, whatever that might be.
I honestly pray someone (her father/his family) intervene and gets that poor girl into school and away from the Bradford Big Top Circus that is her parents 🎪 🤡 🐒

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Yel

As much as I don't agree with Family Fizz Mia has a much more rational head on her - she's written two books
In fairness one of Mia's books that she "wrote" is a colouring book including doughnuts and other people's quotes.

Her other book I'm sure she had a lot of help to write. Family fizz only seem better in comparison, they're still not great.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Maybe Esme missed the basics because she was taken out of school all the time for all the holidays they went on ! Thought they always took the work away with them and the girls didn’t fall behind because of all the holidays ?? 🤔
Also the amount of times they arrived back home very late after trips away and sent the kids to school jet lagged or super tired after being dragged away ! Yet Sarah said it didn’t effect their schooling ??
All the late nights the girls had because they went out after school for content for the vlog and were too lazy to implement a decent bedtime !!
So Isabelle couldn’t be herself or worried about what people would say after the tit vlogs they produced ! So rather than protect Isabelle privacy she is taken out of school so they can continue the tit show !!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The only peer pressure those kids had to deal with was caused buy their money grabbing twisted parents.

Sarah you belittle the schools and teachers but you my dear are ‘thee’ parent teachers bleeping hate and sigh as soon as your entitled, uneducated (your word) ass leaves!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They can holiday as much as they like after the kids all finish school , what’s the rush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.