Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Esme wouldn’t have fallen behind in school if you didn’t constantly take them out for bleeping tit holidays. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 79
And we all know exactly why Isabelle has wanted to homeschool for the last couple of years

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
So none of her children are well suited for school education?! Isabelle gets teased (clearly for her family) so first resort is to get taken out of school. Quit vlogging, that’s the problem! What are they teaching their children- run from problems and never push yourself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
What came from this for me is they are so craving to be like Family Fizz and Dad V Girls. As much as I don't agree with Family Fizz Mia has a much more rational head on her - she's written two books. But Sarah saying 'Izzy will make the decisions when to sit her GCSE'S' - She doesn't have that maturer stance like Mia. And as for the tiktok and insta modelling posts Kacy from D v G has landed an edit with in the style and again much more mature!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know this was a few vlogs ago but there is no way on earth Chris did not realise it was the same Praia De Luz that Maddie McCann disappeared from.

It sounded like the creepy family went and looked at all the places attached to the case which is absolutely weird.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I love how she said at the end that regardless of wether a child has grasped their work in that lesson the teacher moves on to something else, so the child never covers the basics.
I don't know what kind of tit schools she sent her children too but my child's public school would never do that.
She is full of the proverbial, trying all she can to convince herself she's made the right decision.
Oh and we noticed the side eye when you mentioned both your families being supportive Lazy. At least you'll be good at teaching your kids one thing....how to lie their way out of every single situation in life 🤥

Reactions: 50
Why couldn’t she just say ‘I’ve taken my kids out of school because they constantly get comments about my pweirdo cheating husband’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
So basically, long story short... they’ve done it because it’s beneficial for them to be able to go on holiday’s whenever they want.

also, all the justification was about Esme and Isabelle, no mention of Isla?

If you said to ANY kid, you don’t have to go to school anymore and we’ll go on holiday all the time instead, of course they would want to do that!!

Reactions: 69
So basically what she is saying is we really want to travel at the moment in the hopes of keeping the channel alive. But the kids can go back to school if they want . Yes they will go back to school when you get home when your channel dies . FACTS.

Reactions: 43
So her child has been at school for 7 years and not one teacher has picked up she’s dyslexic!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 55
So none of her children are well suited for school education?! Isabelle gets teased (clearly for her family) so first resort is to get taken out of school. Quit vlogging, that’s the problem! What are they teaching their children- run from problems and never push yourself.
Was just thinking this. So they picked vlogging over their children’s education? Cool.

Most other parents would *surely* stop it if their child was upset from it at school. It’s a shame but sadly I’m not surprised.

Reactions: 38
So isabelles and esme’s demeanour and desire are so important in her decision to homeschool that she drags Isla out of school who was thriving and seemed to love school, who subsequently we’ve seen her personality to not be what it was.

If she truly believes in her school is good for some and not others being a blanket approach why doesn’t she use it individually on her children? Stay at home and home educate 2 of your children and send your youngest to school? Bullshit! We all know it’s because they want to go travelling.

I actually have some sympathy around the Isabelle situation at school it must be dreadful as a parent knowing you are sending your child in and they are getting teased and worse, but do something about it?
wasnt Isabelle interested in doing drama? No way she can do that now.
Such a shame

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Izzy taking GCSE Maths & English early?? Certainly not with you Sarah teaching her English 'Esme was trying really difficult to keep at exact same level of her peers' and 'WOW that's a big wind'. What level of English education have you got Sarah????

Reactions: 32
Isabelle drinking smoothie “it’s abit bitty.”

that's ok hun, your dad regularly drinks bitty 🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Wow! My daughter has always struggled at maths and I never expected her to be able to do higher level maths but she worked her butt off for two years and got entered for higher maths to our surprise and came out with a level 6, we were so proud! I will say that we never let her know we didn’t think she could do higher....poor Isabelle being knocked down like that before she’s even started
Happy to hear that your daughter got Higher Maths well done her she deserved it for working so hard

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.