Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can holiday as much as they like after the kids all finish school , what’s the rush
But with Jace that's going to be another 17 ish years. Sarah wouldn't cope.

Reactions: 21
They admitted Esme struggled which apparently the private school really helped with this. When discussing Isabelle's GCSE options she seemed to be taking less subjects to allow her to focus on the ones she needed. The last thing they need is being taken out of school where they have absolutely no support.

She will say they prefer homeschooling, but as a parent you have to do what's best not always what your child wants. They need good grades in maths and English at least, then they can go on to less academic courses or apprenticeships in areas that interest them more.

They must realise they don't have the skills needed to teach those girls.
She thinks she's a Kardashian and her children are too famous to mix with the minions. Unfortunately the Kardashian children have good heads on them and despite any faults they were brought up to have good working ethics. Hence the millions of dollars they have made. She is very deluded and her children will never have the skills to have a career if she doesn't get them back to school. I'm afraid that even when you have a job you will not get on with everyone. There is often a workplace bully . It's a fact of life. She can't hide them away from the bullies all her life. They need to get back to school and get some social interaction. They also need to learn some social graces. The whole families have no manners.

Reactions: 37
I got as far as Jace playing with the can of dry shampoo(?) and was so concerned that he was gonna get a face full of spray. Was really praying 🙏 he was gonna hit lazy with the brush tho! 🤭 And talking of hair for goodness sake Sarah please tie your hair back or have it cut and styled, the constant fiddling with it and pushing it off the face is so off putting.
The constant fiddling really winds me up for some reason , I've got really long hair and don't spend every other second moving it. Thats just yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I 10000% think Isabelle was uncomfortable at school because of you tube!! Everyone at her school can watch every detail of her life day by day online! Now some kids are cruel, that's not right but life at any age has situations you have to deal with. Pulling them out of school for half arsed reasons is irresponsible!

Then you have just been to Spain and you don't know what paella is, well that just speaks volumes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
This woman cannot pronounce solidify but is going to teach her kids.

And what mother in their right mind gives their CHILD the choice of sitting their GCSE’s? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

All these savings 🤨 set for life 🤨

Sarah take some paracetamol, all that eye activity will give you a migraine later. Eyes on bleeping lsd!

The constant fiddling really winds me up for some reason , I've got really long hair and don't spend every other second moving it. Thats just yuck.
The middle finger pushing of the hair 🤮

I 10000% think Isabelle was uncomfortable at school because of you tube!! Everyone at her school can watch every detail of her life day by day online! Now some kids are cruel, that's not right but life at any age has situations you have to deal with. Pulling them out of school for half arsed reasons is irresponsible!

Then you have just been to Spain and you don't know what paella is, well that just speaks volumes!!
One million percent! Her period, her pweirdo step dad, playing with lol dolls, doing weird as duck skits. All these things are normally hidden at home not so all your peers can see.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
They have ruined those girls' futures in one fell swoop taking them out of school, particularly Isabelle considering she's at GCSE age. When it comes to potential future employers, the lack of GCSEs won't even get her to interview stage, far less the googling that will be done to try and work out why she doesn't have any qualifications to her name.

Reactions: 30
They are just hoping that some sooooper doooper massive deal comes along that will make everything better to save them and they think the girls don’t need education cause they will all get signed up as insta models that children all over the world will aspire to, which is fair enough but if that falls through and YouTube is no longer popular then they need something to fall back on, and qualifications of touring in a caravan is not something a future employer will look at and immediately want to sign you up!! I personally struggled schooling my children and home in the lockdown because things have changed so much since I was at school so I really didn’t have much of a clue (even though I did pretty well at school myself) so I wouldn’t even consider ripping my boys’ future away from them and taking them out of education. I salute all you teachers, and the ones who do home school properly, because let’s face it we would be in a very lot of a mess if they weren’t there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Dr Hilary on This Morning suggesting people give up on holidays :rolleyes: wonder does that include Mr & Mrs Ingham :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly why even mention savings or anything to do with on a vlog? I’d hope damn well you had savings but that’s no ones business and shouldn’t even be mentioned on a “family channel” goodness knows my kids don’t even know about our finances let alone a few hundred (cough cough) other people. Really liked the fact you are worried about engagement so had to beg people to comment on random things too..desperate much?

Reactions: 31
Sarah, can you not talk about things without being passive aggressive? Why can't you talk without anger these days can you not switch off from talking to camera like everyone who watches hates you, I mean you do have some real ifam left so why not talk respectfully for the sake of them? I'll tell you why because you know the real ifam have dropped you and there's more people watching who disagree than agree, here's another thing Sarah an angry ranty person can not rant without dropping into it what's troubling them and half way through bam it all came out. You said you know youtube won't last forever, that your money will go and you'll have to have proper jobs now with the falling views, lack of subs and knowing many don't like you I think your anger you've had all summer is the penny dropping that the ingham family brand has had its day, goodbye meet and greets, goodbye real nice holidays, goodbye real good brand deals, goodbye too agency's, goodbye private school, goodbye to friends, its as good as over. You say you won't have holidays like now, no offence sarah but your caravan holidays are piss poor you can't say your holiday screams privileged it screams poor and desparate . Staying on tarmac and free carparks not to mention basic caravan sites doesn't scream good memories either.
Your girls are badly educated because you've put vlogging first for 4 years you can't expect them to be educated you silly cow, plus you and Chris are thick as tit they had no chance, and reason Isabelle was teased is because you made her look pathetic at times for everyone to see, what those girls suffer and go through is down to you and your husband noone else. Keep getting angry keep being aggressive because it's not going to get better whilst you and Chris carry on the tit show.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Sarah, can you not talk about things without being passive aggressive? Why can't you talk without anger these days can you not switch off from talking to camera like everyone who watches hates you, I mean you do have some real ifam left so why not talk respectfully for the sake of them? I'll tell you why because you know the real ifam have dropped you and there's more people watching who disagree than agree, here's another thing Sarah an angry ranty person can not rant without dropping into it what's troubling them and half way through bam it all came out. You said you know youtube won't last forever, that your money will go and you'll have to have proper jobs now with the falling views, lack of subs and knowing many don't like you I think your anger you've had all summer is the penny dropping that the ingham family brand has had its day, goodbye meet and greets, goodbye real nice holidays, goodbye real good brand deals, goodbye too agency's, goodbye private school, goodbye to friends, its as good as over. You say you won't have holidays like now, no offence sarah but your caravan holidays are piss poor you can't say your holiday screams privileged it screams poor and desparate . Staying on tarmac and free carparks not to mention basic caravan sites doesn't scream good memories either.
Your girls are badly educated because you've put vlogging first for 4 years you can't expect them to be educated you silly cow, plus you and Chris are thick as tit they had no chance, and reason Isabelle was teased is because you made her look pathetic at times for everyone to see, what those girls suffer and go through is down to you and your husband noone else. Keep getting angry keep being aggressive because it's not going to get better whilst you and Chris carry on the tit show.
Well said (y):)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They constantly mention their finances in a desperate bid to make it look like they're comfortable. Don't get me wrong, I think when Sarah sells her blankets she makes a good few thousand from stupid gullible IFAM but certainly not enough to give them a long term secure future. It's like if they talk about it enough, it'll come true. They are all about "showing face" and they daren't make it seem like the arse-end has fallen out of their bank account.

Reactions: 32
It’s a very sad fact that their is high youth unemployment in the UK. Young people have to compete with many other applicants for jobs. Employers can pick and choose from a large potential work force. It is often the hobbies and attainments outside of the formal education that make someone stand out from the crowd. I once had 70 applications for a junior post - the girl who was successful was an accomplished musician and had voluntarily looked after a disabled girl and taken her horse riding twice a week. None of this was relevant to the job on offer but it spoke volumes about the young woman. What will Wizzle, Esme, Booboo and boy wonder have to boast?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think the reason it's unbelievable is because it's wholly untrue

I have no personal experience of dyslexia but would have thought the school might have picked up on it given Esme has discernible difficulties with some aspects of learning. Lazy states that Esme struggled, seemingly enough to enrol and commit to Private School yet nobody including Lazy pursued any formal assessment.
Unbelievable, simply unbelievable

Reactions: 12
Imagine being 15. What did you do?

Go to the cinema with your mates? Chat about the opposite sex? Sneak some cheap booze from somewhere?

Did you hang out in the park, or tear around on bikes, or go to gigs, or play music or... Anything.

Imagine being locked in a tin can with your Mum and Dad and siblings. No space, no privacy. Every time the baby makes a noise, or your Dad farts or your your sister gets twitchy.. it's right... There... No more than six feet away.

You don't have mates, you don't have time to yourself. Most of the time you are either travelling or on a campsite where English isn't the first language.

The thought of doing that for a week sets my teeth on edge. Imagine the prospect of doing it for a year.

I'm not too keen on Izzy, but at the end of the day she is a fifteen year old girl. I can't work out how keeping her physically and socially locked away is going to make her development any easier.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It allowed her real personality to come out from when we first started vlogging aka she’d do more stupid tit for views when she didn’t have to worry about what people at school said.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I love how she said at the end that regardless of wether a child has grasped their work in that lesson the teacher moves on to something else, so the child never covers the basics.
I don't know what kind of tit schools she sent her children too but my child's public school would never do that.
She is full of the proverbial, trying all she can to convince herself she's made the right decision.
Oh and we noticed the side eye when you mentioned both your families being supportive Lazy. At least you'll be good at teaching your kids one thing....how to lie their way out of every single situation in life 🤥
Didn’t she say the other day her family were supportive but creepys not so much she forget the lies she tells

Reactions: 18
She never thought to bring it up with the school that she thought there was a chance her daughter was dyslexic? That’s not something you just notice during lockdown - surely she would have seen Esme struggling at home long ago with homework etc?

Not at any point did she think to go to school and discuss her concerns with her class teacher? Okay then.

If Esme was struggling in certain areas I’m sure the teacher would have support staff work with her on the things she needs extra support with. That’s my job... however it’s hard to do that if the child is not there.

she said the children haven’t missed any work however, they will have missed out on teaching time and practical tasks that will have aided their learning.

What I took from what she was saying was
Isabelle is was unhappy because all her peers knew every little detail about her.

Esme was behind in school (although it could be she naturally just struggles academically) but I do think all the absences probably didn’t help her. In regards to her thinking she is dyslexic again they missed so much school you can hardly blame the teaching staff to have maybe missed this.

I don’t judge them for their decisions with the girls if they truly believe home learning is the right decision however, I do think they have totally sidelined what was best for Isla by travelling too.

Reactions: 22
She never thought to bring it up with the school that she thought there was a chance her daughter was dyslexic? That’s not something you just notice during lockdown - surely she would have seen Esme struggling at home long ago with homework etc?

Not at any point did she think to go to school and discuss her concerns with her class teacher? Okay then.
They knew she struggles with maths it's been said a few times. Didn't she also say she had come on loads at the new school and was getting the extra attention she needed.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.