Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends daughter watches this girl rosie. My friend told me to have a look at her presents video this morning. She's 14 and got way more nicer things than izzy. Yes she's spoilt but actual gifts and acknowledging the people who bought them. Sarah sometimes says that's from.. when they are screaming opening.
Izzy got no balloons no new outfit to wear birthday morning just looked drained and dirty. They could of styled her hair put on abit of make up she's into.
If your loaded sarah why are you buying your daughter tat

Ps sarah and her 14year old cousin made her a cake... why couldn't you oh wait your lazy a watermelon will do

Attachments

Reactions: 17
What on Earth is going on with Eames shoes?! With all of those savings and can’t even invest in some decent footwear for your child? God I hope she isn’t wearing these things on the scooter. 😩
They’re the ones Sarah bought creepy in primark

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't post loads on here but 2 things,,,,,,,,
1. Swimming in the campsite pool and buying lunch from the Spar is not travelling around Europe 🤦‍♀️ No matter how good those potatoes taste!!
2. What and who are they running from? 🤷‍♀️
I don’t post much either. But I do feel like they’re running from something...

Sorry if it’s been said or asked before, I don’t keep that upto date anymore - do they have permission to keep the kids out of school?! It’s insulting seeing the kids over here crammed back into schools again while they’re over there making absolute idiots of themselves.

Also, have they taken them out of school permanently?!?!

Reactions: 10
My friends daughter watches this girl rosie. My friend told me to have a look at her presents video this morning. She's 14 and got way more nicer things than izzy. Yes she's spoilt but actual gifts and acknowledging the people who bought them. Sarah sometimes says that's from.. when they are screaming opening.
Izzy got no balloons no new outfit to wear birthday morning just looked drained and dirty. They could of styled her hair put on abit of make up she's into.

Ps sarah and her 14year old cousin made her a cake... why couldn't you oh wait your lazy a watermelon will do
That’s Rosie from Sophia-Grace and Rosie (they were regulars on Ellen when they were young). Such a difference from her to Izzy. Imagine Izzy’s friends asking what she got and comparing their birthday presents.. no wonder she wants to leave school when she’s clearly going to be made fun of (the n000nce step-dad doesn’t help)

Reactions: 17
Having just watched one of the reaction videos on YT, were Sarah is justifying home schooling. She is even more deluded than I thought 😡😡.
My daughter has just gone into yr11 at school, so will be sitting her GCSE’s next year. There is NO way Isabelle will ever sit her exams with these two cretins for parents. Honestly Sarah thinks by her daughter sitting there going through GCSE work books she is going to be able to sit a GCSE exam. If it was that easy why would children have to go to school at all (apart from the social side).
Where does Isabelle go for help if she’s unsure of anything in the work books. It sure as hell won’t be her parents.
During lockdown my daughter needed help with some Maths questions and whilst maths isn’t my strong point I consider myself quite switched on, I honestly didn’t have a clue 🙂.
As for Esme if Sarah thinks she’s dyslexic why has she waited until the child is 11😡😡😡 to mention getting her tested. Poor Isla didn’t even get a mention☹.
The problems these kids have got is purely and simply of their parents making. Money and YouTube is more important than their children’s education and welfare. Rant over, they just make me do angry🤬😡🤬😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i was wondering where all the 1000 extra people came to watch the home schooling vlog came from to comment .
So we have the vlog before which was 516 comments then we have the home schooling vlog which had 1449 comments and then we have yesterday's vlog which has 525 comments :unsure:

Reactions: 11
Sarah must loath him because she built up the channel and he fucked it all up.
Both her and Sarah didn't know how to say Papaya or even know what it was. It's not even the bleeping exotic.
Because all they eat is pasta and potatoes!
The "comment down below GUYZZZ" makes me think even more she scours Tattle. We were all saying how the comments weren't matchingup with the views. Then the next day after it was mentioned, there's an out of the blue "Competition" in the comments involving those bloody sandcastles.
Trying to engage the audience. They should be doing things like regular giveaways if they want to do stuff like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone please remember “potatoes, papaya and a ped...alo” when next thread suggestions are asked for!
A chavavan, a chavavan, potatoes, papaya and a ped.....alo!! (To the tune of McDonald’s mcdonalds Kentucky fried chicken and a Pizza Hut! 😂😂😂😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Covid cases are rising in the UK but they also are in much of Europe, including where they are (and where they have been). Most people would want to be at home so that they have family/friends to help them if needed, know the healthcare system if needed. Even with Sarah's obesity they are probably still lower risk but they could still feel pretty ill even without needing hospital and that's a lot easier at home, easy access to bathroom, medicines etc.

It also really shows their selfish side, that they are happy to travel from country to country and possibly spread covid at a time when people are being encouraged to help protect those most in danger. Simple things like why does the entire family need to go to the fantastic spar shop.

I watched my husband work all hours in a and e throughout all of this, at the peak working extra hours because other staff were off sick/with symptoms. He caught covid, likely from work. One of his colleagues was hospitalised (didn't need intensive care and is ok now). And here's the inghams acting like they are doing a favour to local economy by shopping in spar and Lidl whilst asking for freebies, and acting like they know better than everyone else.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A chavavan, a chavavan, potatoes, papaya and a ped.....alo!! (To the tune of McDonald’s mcdonalds Kentucky fried chicken and a Pizza Hut! 😂😂😂😂)
She's lazy,he's creepy
Their vloging all the time
She's sneaky,he's greasy
And always on the wine

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Wasn't she part of the Lego deal Isabelle had?

Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 10.56.45.png

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 18.01.21.png

Living their best lives and totally not skint.

#LegoHeartSquad4eva

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Having just watched one of the reaction videos on YT, were Sarah is justifying home schooling. She is even more deluded than I thought 😡😡.
My daughter has just gone into yr11 at school, so will be sitting her GCSE’s next year. There is NO way Isabelle will ever sit her exams with these two cretins for parents. Honestly Sarah thinks by her daughter sitting there going through GCSE work books she is going to be able to sit a GCSE exam. If it was that easy why would children have to go to school at all (apart from the social side).
Where does Isabelle go for help if she’s unsure of anything in the work books. It sure as hell won’t be her parents.
During lockdown my daughter needed help with some Maths questions and whilst maths isn’t my strong point I consider myself quite switched on, I honestly didn’t have a clue 🙂.
As for Esme if Sarah thinks she’s dyslexic why has she waited until the child is 11😡😡😡 to mention getting her tested. Poor Isla didn’t even get a mention☹.
The problems these kids have got is purely and simply of their parents making. Money and YouTube is more important than their children’s education and welfare. Rant over, they just make me do angry🤬😡🤬😡.
Exactly right!! Also, it takes a very "switched on" and involved parent to make sure that their teen is grasping all the concepts... some children will work through things and think that they understand the concepts when in reality they've missed the point entirely! That's where the importance of school comes in because a teacher will pick up on this along the way - if a child is left to work through things entirely on their own and only ask for help when they think they don't understand something then that's a recipe for disaster.

Also, in terms of Esme, if she has seriously only now picked up that she may be dyslexic then shame on her!! Where the hell has she been all these years? Has she never helped Esme with school work before, or marked her homework, checked her orals/projects? Has she seriously just sent these kids to school and thought that was all she had to do? Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What on Earth is going on with Eames shoes?! With all of those savings and can’t even invest in some decent footwear for your child? God I hope she isn’t wearing these things on the scooter. 😩
Can also see her nipple there as well :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Don’t watch the vlogs, so just going by what I can see in those screenshots:

Are they still having him wander around in clothing with his name on?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.