Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is they are only home schooling because they want to follow their own dreams of travelling to keep the channel alive .
If they was at home and the channel was ok they would get in the way of her shopping addiction 😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Very defensive response.

Made me laugh though....working his hands to the bone, doing what :LOL: 😂 Lying on a beach all day, eating or scooting around. My husband works 13 hour shits 6 days a week at the moment in a manual labour job i think that's a bit closer to working your hands to the bone. Fricking hell Creepy needs a dose of reality
[/QUOTE he’s a bleep sorry for the language report that creepy you twit

Reactions: 2
“You are literally the most attractive woman in the world right now” Says creepy to Lazy as she shakes her greasy Vikki Pollard up do (that also conveniently hides her bald patch) and licks big Frank seductively 🤢😂 Jesus if my husband said that to me in that camp voice Creepy does I wouldn’t be able to take him seriously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
Words/phrases: Stunnin'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dreaming about owning a car which doesn’t break down

View attachment 234414

I saw a 2004 Citroen Picasso happily towing a horsebox today and I laughed out loud at the Inghams and their 2 chav-ego-wagons failing them

They must be really nervous about actually moving on to the next destination 🍿

No need to thank me, Chris

Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 23.23.55.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plus a baguette, my stomach is hurting just thinking of all those carbs.
I wonder if she knows how bad all those carbs are. I'd rather eat meat. Protein is good. Everything in moderation. They aren't veg to save the animals that's for sure.

Reactions: 15
Top businesswoman of the year award goes to Sarah Ingham. Genius idea for bringing out a circular towel which is really only practical to use as a beach mat in the month of SEPTEMBER & during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Izzy has had such a rubbish birthday, I feel so sorry for her. She seems really low, and so does Isla. Lazy claiming Izzy didn't want to go out for the day in the end (clearly a lie) and that she wanted to go to a mall and for a meal (italian), so they didn't go to a mall and got an Indian. Must have had a rubbish time too as didn't even film anything from it. ZERO birthday cards, banners or balloons. No effort made with a nice breakfast, no special treat. The melon with candles was an embarrassment and Izzy looked mortified. The kids are all so bored they are barely in the vlogs anymore apart from the mandatory beach/pool scene.

Those poor kids were promised fun travelling and exploring new places, and just ended up slumming it in the caraVAN of dreams (which must absolutely STINK) and doing nothing all day. Even the birthday vlogs are very lots short because they don't do anything or go anywhere. They need family, friends, social interaction. They need school. They need a life that can be as normal as possible with a routine. Even people in really happy families would soon tire of this lifestyle. Dullest trip ever.

I notice they have gone very quiet with the car updates. Wonder how long this fix will last them.

Lazy's education plain for all to see in that homeschooling post. She clearly thinks geography is nothing more than knowing place names 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

Tomorrow's vlog better be good. Creepy has been bigging it up every day for the past two weeks now...tomorrow is going to be MEGA.

Right, off to get some soup with a bowl of potatoes and a side of chips.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The Mingham Bingo!

Date: 5th Sept 2020

Title: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz!

General 7/9

• Late Vlog ❌
  • No vlog at all ❌
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  • Clickbaited title ✔ (i’m counting it as they came across as being banned in general”
  • Drone shots ✔
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show ✔
  • 4+ ads ✔
  • Going to the pool or beach ✔
  • Meeting “ifam” ✔

Words/Phrases 4/8

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes” ✔
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy” ❌
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general ❌
  • Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in ❌
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business ✔

• Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔

Appearance 2/6

• Chris’ beanie ❌
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind ❌
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly ❌
  • Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  • Anyone is sunburnt ❌
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance ✔

Miscellaneous 4/11

• Jace crying ✔
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet ❌
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace ❌
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another ❌
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes ❌
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both) ❌
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing) ❌
  • Isabelle reading ✔
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans ❌
  • mentions of the car problems ✔
  • Electric scooters make an appearance ✔

Total ticked off: 17/34

Current vlog winner: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz! (17/34)

Lazy saying 'its so hot here today' and 'this food is just so delicious'

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.