Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if there vlog tonight there having a day off for mentel health day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have more days off then they have ice creams and they have a lot of ice creams.
Seriously though, if they did that on a traditional job they’d be fired by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What gets to me the most about izzys birthday gifts is that camera will have been bought with her YouTube earnings as they will be allowed to access her funds if it’s equipment for the channel. So last years laptop and all the phones in the past. It’s all her hard earned money that can be written off under her account. She probably doesn’t even know

And as for the mental health day off social media lazy does know that it’s zoella that’s launched this day 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I know, I've a few friends who are either vegan or vegetarian, they'd never say that. They'd say sandwich, curry, spaghetti bolognese etc, we know it'll be veggie or vegan. Really, it's only meat eaters that would say something like "I'm having a vegetarian curry tonight"
Just had to put down my vegan banana to give you a 👍 for this comment😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They have more days off then they have ice creams and they have a lot of ice creams.
Seriously though, if they did that on a traditional job they’d be fired by now.
I've just looked mental health say us 10th ofoctober I know for sure there having a day off but not sure what day

Reactions: 5
Lazy didn't have a day off social media yesterday anyway, her stats show she started following 3 people yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think its so annoying and inconsiderate that all the girls have to scream at the top of their voices constantly. That's not even meaning like shouting loudly, literal screams. Usually over nothing, like a bit of water splashing them. I know they're only kids and having fun but when you're trying to have fun, it's extremely annoying to have people screaming all around you. When I was younger my mum always told me and my sister to not do things like that, laugh and be excited yes but scream and shout no just because there's other people around and it's just being considerate basically

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!
It sounds like you’ve got a computer virus... I would run your anti-virus software and see what it finds.

Reactions: 3
I like how they avoided talking about or showing the animals thier.

Reactions: 6
Sarah "my cold sore splits every time I smile ,so I'm.not going to smile tomorrow!", then proceeds to touch her face!

Sarah "my cold sore splits every time I smile ,so I'm.not going to smile tomorrow!", then proceeds to touch her face!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.