Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Sarah said they ran to the manager to ask about restrictions - Sarah the only place you'd run is B&M if they had a 5p off sale.
Chris you got 'shot' at by so many people in the boat ride thingy - You have no idea how many people would take aim at you but for the record it was a maximum of 8 people.
Chris on the same ride can you please explain 'so many lots of water' - try saying 'so much water' or 'a lot of water'
Chris, can you explain what 'back a gel your hands' - having a guess here, 'use antibacterial gel on your hands'
Sarah, I don't think the 'vegetable batter burger' sounds so tasty - funny though we only saw the burgers Izzy & Esme had.
Please at least get your children tutors if you're going to continue with this farce of homeschooling Ingham style.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Chrisd007

So Sarah says look at how brown jace's legs are how cute is that. Yes Sarah you should be very proud of giving your 1 year old skin damage.

• Angry
Reactions: 44

Luna-tik

The long term channels that continue to do well constantly reinvent themselves as they know their audience grows up and content taste changes. The Ingham’s are desperately trying to recreate the vlogs that did well in the past. They admitted that when they talked about how well isabelle’s 11th birthday vlog had done during her current birthday vlog. The Christmas ones are exactly the same even to the posed thumbnail to try and get the views of the first viral Christmas vlog. Even the vlog they used the word “terrified” in it last year with Isla (2 million+ views) there have been multiple vlog titles since with the word terrified in it. The last Europe trip did well (I think the tabloid newspaper articles about leaving their child unattended on the beach had something to do with it) so the Ingham’s recreate the Europe trip this year. Except this year the world has changed- people are not so accepting of others who selfishly put themselves and others at risk of contracting a potentially fatal flu, especially when the viewers have had to cancel or put on hold their own plans to protect themselves and health resources. I hope Chris and Sarah are realising they have made a huge mistake with this trip.

Reactions: 43
I suppose that’s what happens when you have narcissistic parents, too scared to put a foot out of line!

When I was Izzys age all I wanted to do was be normal and live the same life my friends did.

I'd imagine shes dying inside. It's one thing if they were living the life of the rich n famous or off in the USA at theme parks. But the family are skint, it's very clear to see and being forced to pretend like they are living the same life as 2 years ago when essentially being gypsies roaming aimlessly around in a pandemic must be crushing for a teen.

I really feel sorry for her.

• Sad

Glennie

VIP Member
Well what a pile of 💩 that vlog was! Creepy having a multiple orgasam over waves and rufty tufty ocean. Put those girls back in school you pair of twats 🤬😡

• Haha

User13

Just catching up now but didn't lazy when showing the learning books say issys was a photography one? It does seem all they want for her now is to he big on sm! Yes she may like it most people do but that and then the camera seems they are pushing that and dont care about any other subjects or her future
It’s sad that because of Chris’ antics, she will probably never get big as she’ll always carry the ingham name even if she drops it. Even more sad when technically she isn’t even an ingham and Chris is technically nothing to her, just the man who her mum married. Look at the dadvgirls kids! (sorry to say this, I would never bully a child or any human based on looks) but kaci has been given many modelling opportunities and clothes ranges with well-known brands, yes she may be more attractive than Isabelle (in no way am I saying Isabelle is ugly!!!) but Izzy could have had these opportunities as well, yes maybe not the same brands as kaci but possibly other ones even if they are less known! Dadvgirls have signed with the best agency for youtubers as well, this could have been the inghams. Brands are scared to work with the girls because of the backlash they will receive associating with that creep. Judging my izzy’s insta, she wants to be a teen model and a social media influencer/star and even if she did start posting more popular and better videos, they still wouldn’t help her because she’ll always be the daughter of a groomer and it makes me feel so bad for her, even if her attitude does stink and she does get too big for her boots on the q&a’s/thinking she’s above everyone, it’s the way she was raised and it’s reflecting on the other girls especially Isla. Smiggle are actually giving YouTube kids around Isla’s age vouchers and brand deals, she would have definitely got one with her family’s following (regardless of everything, they do still have over 1mil subs even if they did buy half of them) but they wouldn’t do a deal with her because of her DAD’S actions. Chris, you’re kids are paying the price of your actions and I hope you know this. You took that Lego brand deal from Izzy, you’ve stolen their future and even if you did apologise to your victims (which you would never do because you’re a COWARD) there’s no ever going back for your girls. Sarah, you’re just as bad, you could have ran away from him but you didn’t 🤷🏽‍♀️. Isabelle, Esme, Isla and Jace (not that you’ll ever see this). I’m sorry your father/stepdad had ruined your future media careers, stay in school, it’s really your only hope now. Sorry for the rant, situation just makes me angry and it makes me feel so bad for his children as well because i know a few weeks before this all happened a few years ago, there was talk of esme and Isla having their own toy range and big brand deals and Izzy was signed with Lego friends but because of the blacklisted surname and channel; it was all taken from them. Chris, you say “1.3million youtube strong” but I don’t think that counts anymore when you’ve been stuck on the amount for years

• Heart
  • Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
I spy with my little eye, a gingery tuft of hair...
#nofilter #goldenhour #notagreatadvertforjustformenView attachment 236806
His hair is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Not because it's ginger. But the way it's black at the front and getting more and more ginger at the back. And the style (or lack of). Didn't lazy just cut it for him? What did she use, a blunt butter knife to hack some away?

Also as I was typing that I only got as far as "r" and my phone suggested ridiculous, even my phone can see what a foo he looks.

• Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
#125 Sarah Scissorhands, professional GCSE tutor, hairdresser & Vegetarian chef.

• Haha

Hot hot

VIP Member
How sick can you get to go look were mccans were you sick sick person I'm s angry right now my blood is boiling smiling while you are saying it to its not a museum to go look at you jerk brains you did now were it was corner of your eye you noticed you dam lier you new exactly were it was

• Angry
  • Heart

uwu

VIP Member
Can I just pop in and add that I was so disgusted about how he spoke about Madeleine Mccan in such a round about way without even saying her name. He made it sound like they was on a magical mystery tour around the area she was killed. If that was me as someone who followed that case from day one I wouldn't want to go anywhere near where it happened, I would find it to upsetting.

• Angry
Reactions: 42

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
"Praia da loos is very famous for something definitely not good, very very not good indeed" so says dci creepy of the not very good police squad" 🚨👮‍♂️🙄

It's a wonder they didn't go to eat at the infamous (not famous Creepy) tapas bar the McCanns ate at when they left the kids in the apartment. Or did they?

• Haha
  • Heart

Soozy2k18

Another absolute borefest of a vlog.

If Big Sarah couldn't find a cake why didn't she buy ingredients and bake one ohh yes I forgot she's too lazy and too thick to do anything herself.
Also why did we not see the lunch ( 6plates of chips and 6 giant icecreams ) or money's tight so 3 between them all makes more sense.
No filming at dinner except what looked like 2rice and 1 curry between them all. How boring is the holiday when Isabelle wants to read books nonstop that's if she is we all know what liars the family are.
Big Sarah lying again that Isabelle was face timing friends because she read on here that she's never talking to friends lol we all know your family have no friends so stop pretending.
Isabelle saying she's excited going out for a meal for her birthday you are on holiday that's what u should be doing.
Jace still not saying anything apart from ehhh ehh , that video they showed the other night was fake they had babygirl Isla doing the voiceover for Jace lol we all know your games you creepy couple.
Sorry if my post is all over the place ive had a couple of wines after a stressful week at work
Have a great weekend fellow tattlers

Naataaliiee

Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying
Not sure if you’re aware or not Lazy, but as a fellow teacher, we kind of have to follow something called the ‘National Curriculum’. No biggie though, you just pluck some ideas out of thin air 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Hatshepsut

This comment on tonight’s vlog is either one of the funniest errors I’ve seen or a clever troll sneaking in a subversive insult. 😂

202E2C02-D62C-4C30-B563-08FB114A32B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Poor Isla - must have been sleeping face down in the sand, sweating from the heat and no-one cared! They didn’t even seem to notice she had been sleeping. Her sad excuse of a mother cackling that she has a shell stuck to her face! Isla clearly exhausted and feeling rubbish and they stick a camera in her face, laughing at her! Yes normal parents might have a wee giggle as they’re cleaning the child’s face trying to make them better - not full on cackling

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow