Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's put a video up.on her IG, telling us shes recorded a huge bit explaining the girls schooling, what they're plans are etc, for tomorrow's vlog!
I think you need another etc in there 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Onslo and Daisy, eat your heart out 🏕View attachment 236914
Ooooooooh I just love that continental gravel and dust....so much more exotic than plain old English hard standings, don't you think?

I bet that place is full of feral cats pissing and crapping everywhere. I can almost smell it from here. They may as well just sleep in a giant cat litter tray. VIP travellers, my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Are they paying school fees for this term? If they're not I'm surprised the school has agreed to keep a space open for them. It would be disastrous to the girls (especially Izzy) if she's starting a new school in her GCSE year.
The 2 older girls are no longer in the register for the private school. No comment on the primary school.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Some mighty photoshopping of Sarahs arms going on in the thumbnail when compared against live footage.

Instagram:

20200908_185638.jpg

Versus reality:

Screenshot_20200908-185427_Chrome-01.jpeg

Apologies for the close up of chris' teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
All of that years Iceland's ads were odd. Think they had a few with different family's and food items. I didn't get it then or now.
They had wrapped up much wanted gifts for the children in the ads.The idea was they`d get very excited ,and we`d all see the "excitement" was over a ruddy Turkey!!! 😂 😂 Betcha Chris and Sarah wish they were that "famous"now!!

Izzy doesn't look happy at all
Heavens she`s looking more like her mother by the day.

Is no one talking about how Chris and Sarah BOTH left all the kids on their OWN to walk around the campsite in a foreign country? They’ve literally talked about Madeline McCann when they were in praia de luz, are they stupid?
Yes! Completely.

The state of Creepy today. Someone sneak up on them and clipp that ginger brown greese off.
He looks like a dirty old man.
He IS a dirty old man!:sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Some mighty photoshopping of Sarahs arms going on in the thumbnail when compared against live footage.

Instagram:

View attachment 236936

Versus reality:

View attachment 236937
This is a bit random but now that I've studied her mingo bingo wings, all I can think of is how I bet she's one of those people that sits and amuses their tiny, little mind for hours on end, doing that thing where you cup your armpit and make squelchy fart noises.

She definitely seems the type and there's definitely ample flesh to work with!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What parents leaves 4 children alone on a campsite in a country were a child went missing and is presumed possibly dead !!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Another vlog, another lovely meal!
Chris showing Sarah affection, putting his hand on her shoulder 🤮🤮
Sounds as if they're not going home anytime soon! Feel sorry for the girls, missing out seeing their friends, grandparents etc. Think it's bad they've just "abandoned " prinny!
God that food looks grim.

Reactions: 13
Chris Ingham the only man on the planet that makes Donald Trumps hairstyle look decent, shame he will never get to visit his Presidential hair hero....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So for everyone who thought he had a driving ban... well it looks like it was just his tin can just didn’t have an MOT!! 🤣

43k on yesterday’s vlog 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Some fantastic quotes from the vlog, from Sarah and viewers:

"I hold Jace in my hand." Ehh??

"How cute, showers for dogs! Haha!" Where is your dog Sarah?

Screenshot_20200908-194611_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200908-195539_YouTube.jpg

Also, spotted this. Not sure these can quite be classed as ifam.
Screenshot_20200908-195256_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Those would be driving me crazy by now and i`d have to get something to sort them out!(mind i`d have made sure if i suffered like that i`d packed the necessary preventions (cures if needed).She`s got to be thoroughly run down and wanting her own home surely? :(
I would want to hide in bed until it cleared!! All that constant screeching and taking the mask on and off can’t be helping!!

Reactions: 6
Not like you have a curious toddler that can easily drink said alcohol that you claim not to drink! What is the fascination of them leaving drinks on the floor? Even at home..I find it very odd.
You'd have to drink a full bottle before you spent a night with creepy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.