Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt they'll be back in Florida until 2022, when the statute of limitations runs out on the grooming allegations. Speaks volumes really.
Sarah sort of hinted that's where they are going for Esme's birthday next year though... Not sure travel to the U.S will even be allowed at the rate Covid is infecting everyone over there. Chris did break the law over there as Jess was a minor when the messages were sent. I just don't think she pressed charges which is really sad.

Reactions: 17
Sarah sort of hinted that's where they are going for Esme's birthday next year though... Not sure travel to the U.S will even be allowed at the rate Covid is infecting everyone over there. Chris did break the law over there as Jess was a minor when the messages were sent. I just don't think she pressed charges which is really sad.
Re: pressing charges - I think Jess brought up the messages when she did because they hit 1 million subscribers and they made a big thing of it, bringing out gold merch, and Jess thought, 'hang on a minute, this is a farce, this isn't the reality of how things are'. Sarah thinks the outcry was borne out of jealousy about their success. It wasn't. It was outrage that Chris Ingham was profiteering from a family image when he was, in fact, messaging an underage girl behind his wife's back about meeting up in a swimming pool naked. (Hi Sarah 👋🏻)

Yes, it would have been ideal if Jess had stopped him in his tracks there and then in Florida, but in a way it's served to shine a light on Sarah, the grooming Jane Ingham has dabbled in, and the murky bullying and doxxing that the Dixons and Ingham families have contributed to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
EVERYTHING they eat is "soooooo good" ! duck off most of it looks minging !
I guess if you had to eat that poor excuse for food that Lazy dishes up, on the rare occasions she can be arsed to "cook" then I suppose tit with sugar on it would taste good

Re: pressing charges - I think Jess brought up the messages when she did because they hit 1 million subscribers and they made a big thing of it, bringing out gold merch, and Jess thought, 'hang on a minute, this is a farce, this isn't the reality of how things are'. Sarah thinks the outcry was borne out of jealousy about their success. It wasn't. It was outrage that Chris Ingham was profiteering from a family image when he was, in fact, messaging an underage girl behind his wife's back about meeting up in a swimming pool naked. (Hi Sarah 👋🏻)

Yes, it would have been ideal if Jess had stopped him in his tracks there and then in Florida, but in a way it's served to shine a light on Sarah, the grooming Jane Ingham has dabbled in, and the murky bullying and doxxing that the Dixons and Ingham families have contributed to.
I've often wondered if it really did all go on behind Lazy's back, you know. Maybe he convinced her that he was too much man for just her and he needs to sow his wild oats everywhere? :sick: Who know's, maybe he only agreed to marry her in the first place as long as she went along with his dipping his wick in every lass that could stand to let him within 10 feet of her?

I don't know, if I'm honest I try not to think about creepy going at it like a barn door in a strong wind. I'm already mentally scarred enough from my own issues :oops:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I didn’t get the impression Lazy knew about it until the ‘Just to let you know’ video, where they ran away to a hotel. Lazy looks genuinely devastated and upset in that video.

Reactions: 28
I didn’t get the impression Lazy knew about it until the ‘Just to let you know’ video, where they ran away to a hotel. Lazy looks genuinely devastated and upset in that video.
When that video first came out I thought she was genuinely upset and just for a minute felt sorry for her. I was thinking of her like any woman who just found out what her husband had been up to, and to make it worse it all came out publicly.

Then I realised he was there and they were carrying on as normal just with him not showing his face on camera for a few days. Then later the messages between Sarah and zelda and nikki, and Sarah's general attitude.

I think she was genuinely upset, but not because of what Chris had done, more because she was thinking of what would happen if she no longer had YouTube and the money she had gotten used to. What would happen if she couldn't brag about her life. Any person only thinking of their family at that time wouldn't have even bothered with the random few minutes video that she put out when they first ran away, but YouTube was her priority and making sure the ifam still loved them.

In contrast to now when they can't be bothered and take days off all the time!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She was devasted and upset that he’d been found out.She would know full well what he was up to and what the consequences would be for the channel

Reactions: 22
I don't thik charges have been pressed yet but I believe the Florida police are aware of the allegations. I'm not sure how it all works in the US. Is it the same as the UK where the suspect is arrested, gives their account and is then charged/released/bailed, or can they just be charged without interview and even being in the country? I know warrants can be issued.

Reactions: 12
Guess what............ vlogs late
Maybe all the 'extra editing' is getting too much for Chris. Now having to keep on the right side of YT and blurring out strangers will really be pushing his skills to the limit.

The Mingo Bingo!

Date: 6th Sept 2020

Title: ISABELLES MEGA SURPRISE DAY TRIP!!

General 6 /11

1. Late Vlog ✔
  2. Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  3. Clickbaited or misleading title ❌
  4. Drone shots ❌
  5. Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show❌
  6. 4+ ads ✔
  7. Going to the pool or beach ✔
  8. Meeting “ifam”❌
  9. Isla is jealous ❌
  10. girls fighting for attention ✔
  11. Reality TV styled filming ✔

Words/Phrases 4/12

1. Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in clip changes or any point ✔
  2. the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”❌
  3. Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe ❌
  4. Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general❌
  5. Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  6. Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in❌
  7. Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  8. Attempt to promote their babyandme
  9. business❌
  10. Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔
  11. Chris/Sarah fake their love ❌
  12. Mentions of them being vegan or vegetarian ✔

Appearance 4/11

1. Chris’ beanie❌
  2. Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind❌
  3. Wearing a mask incorrectly ✔
  4. Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  5. Anyone is sunburnt❌
  6. Frank and/or his mates make an appearance✔
  7. “Anyway” ❌
  8. “Stunnin”❌
  9. Comment on the temperature ❌
  10. Comment on the food looking amazing ❌
  11. Chris wearing a grey or ti-dye clothing ✔

Miscellaneous 3/12

1. Jace crying❌
  2. Jace eating food so he is quiet❌
  3. Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace❌
  4. Any of the girls pulling faces at one another❌
  5. Blaming viewers for their mistakes❌
  6. A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)❌
  7. Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)❌
  8. Isabelle reading ✔
  9. mentions of the car problems ✔
  10. Electric scooters make an appearance❌
  11. Twilight is mentioned ✔
  12. Isla pouting or making peace signs at camera❌

Total ticked off: 33/46 (71.7%)

Current vlog winner: ISABELLES MEGA SURPRISE DAY TRIP!!
MINGO suggestions:
arrows (straight or curly) in the the thumbnail
any pop art in the thumbnail, POW, WOW, EEK etc
Sarah saying literally or etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The Mingo Bingo!

Date: 6th Sept 2020

Title: ISABELLES MEGA SURPRISE DAY TRIP!!

General 6 /11

1. Late Vlog ✔
  2. Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  3. Clickbaited or misleading title ❌
  4. Drone shots ❌
  5. Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show❌
  6. 4+ ads ✔
  7. Going to the pool or beach ✔
  8. Meeting “ifam”❌
  9. Isla is jealous ❌
  10. girls fighting for attention ✔
  11. Reality TV styled filming ✔

Words/Phrases 4/12

1. Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in clip changes or any point ✔
  2. the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”❌
  3. Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe ❌
  4. Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general❌
  5. Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  6. Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in❌
  7. Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  8. Attempt to promote their babyandme
  9. business❌
  10. Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔
  11. Chris/Sarah fake their love ❌
  12. Mentions of them being vegan or vegetarian ✔

Appearance 4/11

1. Chris’ beanie❌
  2. Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind❌
  3. Wearing a mask incorrectly ✔
  4. Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  5. Anyone is sunburnt❌
  6. Frank and/or his mates make an appearance✔
  7. “Anyway” ❌
  8. “Stunnin”❌
  9. Comment on the temperature ❌
  10. Comment on the food looking amazing ❌
  11. Chris wearing a grey or ti-dye clothing ✔

Miscellaneous 3/12

1. Jace crying❌
  2. Jace eating food so he is quiet❌
  3. Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace❌
  4. Any of the girls pulling faces at one another❌
  5. Blaming viewers for their mistakes❌
  6. A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)❌
  7. Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)❌
  8. Isabelle reading ✔
  9. mentions of the car problems ✔
  10. Electric scooters make an appearance❌
  11. Twilight is mentioned ✔
  12. Isla pouting or making peace signs at camera❌

Total ticked off: 33/46 (71.7%)

Current vlog winner: ISABELLES MEGA SURPRISE DAY TRIP!!
Don’t forget ‘ Oh guys I just cannot cope with...’ phrase !!

• Haha
When that video first came out I thought she was genuinely upset and just for a minute felt sorry for her. I was thinking of her like any woman who just found out what her husband had been up to, and to make it worse it all came out publicly.

Then I realised he was there and they were carrying on as normal just with him not showing his face on camera for a few days. Then later the messages between Sarah and zelda and nikki, and Sarah's general attitude.

I think she was genuinely upset, but not because of what Chris had done, more because she was thinking of what would happen if she no longer had YouTube and the money she had gotten used to. What would happen if she couldn't brag about her life. Any person only thinking of their family at that time wouldn't have even bothered with the random few minutes video that she put out when they first ran away, but YouTube was her priority and making sure the ifam still loved them.

In contrast to now when they can't be bothered and take days off all the time!
I agree, I’d never heard of them before until it all came out on twitter so I gave a few videos a watch and I was like why is she still with him???

I got the impression Sarah had taken the kids and fled away from him, but no.

Actually here in America we seem better with Covid then you guys over in Europe. Where I live everything hasn't all opened yet. There's no indoor dining, no gyms, no zoos, no libraries,no malls and school has been pushed back to open at the end of the month

• Haha
They saw some perfect examples of Erosion at the coast today - not that Sarah would have realized that is Geography!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I read that california are trying to normalise paedophilia and have legalised adults being able to have sex with 14 year olds..

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Sarah Ingham 2020 - “look how tanned little Jace’s legs are, so cute 😍

no you fat duck, he’s burnt to get to that point. Speed bump lipped witch.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She was devasted and upset that he’d been found out.She would know full well what he was up to and what the consequences would be for the channel
Exactly! Was that the same vlog where you could see creepy’s reflection in the window behind her. Damn right she knew about him the same way she protected her brother when he was outed as a peadophile.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Well that was a boring vlog... That is all
Sarah calls Portugal an island 🤦‍♀️ Can her year 3 or 4 (?) child please travel-school her on the definition of one 😬

Travel-schooler Sarah Ingham "this island's renowned for ginormous caves in the sea" 🤦‍♀️

I hope Isabelle elected to take history GCSE over geography

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.