Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got reminded of a fantastic Ingham moment a couple of years ago on one of their many trips to Disneyland Paris. I genuinely thought that Sarah was a much nicer person back in 2016, but this clip clearly shows what she's truly like behind the camera...

In a moment where Chris was clearly meant to delete (and probably usually does quite often), he accidentally left a bit in when Sarah gets angry that someone (probably Chris) is running a bath in the background, and tells them to "hurry up with the tap" before resetting herself and carrying on as if it was take two.

Also, behold her faux-posh voice back in the day when they were actually trying to be professional vloggers (before the mask slips and Seacroft Sarah comes out to play).

Shes had a very lot of echo falls in this rant. Little eye is nearly asleep and big eye is thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It sounds very much like they’re pulling the girls out of school completely? Judging by her Instagram story. If they have I feel so, SO incredibly sorry for their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
- Sarah screeching "ANYWAAAAAY" into the camera after ranting about something stupid for 2 minutes.
- Chris saying "OMG so STUNNING"
- Sarah berates Chris or takes the mick out of him that's supposed to come across as jokey but is actually really spiteful.
- Chris getting annoyed at Sarah for taking this piss out of him but not biting back because she can ruin him in a second by saying "Well you're the one who likes young girls"
- They butcher the English language with incorrect sentences or pronunciations. "So very, very good" "Much great time" "Super good and amazing"

I have some more 😂
- Sarah is out of breath after walking for a minute.
- Sarah passively aggressively talks about the children not doing something.
or the one that gets me is its So fun... arggghhh

Reactions: 7
So, I'm not entirely up to speed - Sarah sweating like a bastard in the caravan - did he break the air-conditioning or what? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ingham family #126 The kids don't need school, because they are learning Europe pool by pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone else looking forward to hearing thier homeschool plans tomorrow. I actually hope it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title: The back of Creepy's head believes that orange is the new black.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just have to say my 17 yr old daughter who is now head girl and has passed every exam she could (don’t know where she gets her brains as it’s not me!) is in her last year of school before going to University for Criminology/forensic science next year..she is now doing her advanced Higher’s (Scotland) and studies every minute of every day she has spare to do this..even a weekend off as lazy put it earlier you have to make this time up. Younger years I get you don’t need to worry as much but at such a crucial time in secondary education you just cannot especially with missing so much in the last 6 months think that a couple of hours a day will be sufficient? I think you should wake the hell up and realise beaches and swimming pools WILL NOT give Isabelle the life skills she need s or wants in life..I feel so so sorry for those kids..Jace hasn’t spent any time with children his age to learn to share and be a normal toddler without being a performing monkey oh look wow a 17 month old can say animal noises..it’s going to be detrimental to his early years, the only interaction he gets is being spoken to like a baby by both parents and 3 sisters..so so sad

Reactions: 27
I guess at some time they'll visit Austria and Hitlers birthplace too....
"Someone really famous was born here!" Photo opportunity.
I’m sure I read somewhere that hitler was always ripped off his tits on the gear, never slept and a vegetarian too . 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im sorry to even draw attention at this but there’s another time stamp on tonight’s Vlog comments 🤢 it says “5:03” but nothing else just that and so I went to 5mins 3 secs and surprise surprise it’s esme in the car with her legs slightly spread. Sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Well to be fair it was bad but people are so sick of it, I’m guessing the miscarriage vlog will be heading our way soon to get the views in again.

Normally I’d be like oh I’d love to be travelling the world seeing new places but I’d rather be doing that when all this is over. I’d rather be safe at home knowing that if any of us get ill we have the needs available. Going on the numbers worldwide (including Scotland 😢) going up and up again would I hell risk anything for me and my family.

They have done this at completely the wrong time including taking Isabelle out of school in one of her most important years. Utter morons!
The primary school my children used to attend have sent two year groups home because 2 children in each year group tested positive. we went on holiday ourselves but within the uk and we complied with rules on sanitising and social distancing and wore our masks properly

Reactions: 11
I dont get it about 5.03? Am i being dim or something?
People with certain tendencies look through videos and put the exact timing of when certain shots happen in videos. They are alerting others with the same kind of minds to look at what happens at three seconds after five minutes of the video. Child with legs open. Perverts. Chris can't say he doesn't realise this, as it happens ALL the time.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.