Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah parking my place here. I’ve unfollowed a lot of people over the past week due to their Dubai escapades!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Boobmarley

Dubai is quickly becoming the equivolent of going to Benidorm for your jollies and getting off your tits on overpriced vodka and drugs. The place stinks of corruption and sex trade. No matter how much money you throw at it with the kind of clientele they are drawing in the place will always be tacky and cheap looking. I might sound like a snob but I just can’t see the appeal on being surrounded by a load of plastic gobby loud posers with their fake titties, lips, fillers and teeth veneers every time you go to the beach or for a meal.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
Zara Holland has been arrested in Barbados after her boyfriend tested positive and they tried to escape quarantine and fly home!

• Wow
  • Haha

Meh

Chatty Member
Funny how every zlister is out in Dubai staying at the 5 but no one has met each other and no one has called Alex Bowen for is DJ skills
Why, oh why, does every Love Islander and saddo from that show think they can “DJ”? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, totally agree with the posters commenting on Dubai’s human rights record. Why people want to go to this “paradise” that’s built using slaves. Let’s not beat around it; it’s forced Labour which is slavery. Not to
mention the sexual abuse domestics from Asian/African nations are subjected to by their “employers”. All these fucking “influencers” were the first bunch to jump on BLM and #blackouttuesday etc. Hypocrites, the lot of them. Guess they can party it up in the glam hotels and ignore the suffering and slavery? Black lives don’t matter there? 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Does Laura Anderson have a thread on here? She is a whole new level of stupid! She just done a post saying people don’t understand how hard influencing is..how tone deaf is she??..people are losing jobs, frontline service workers are burnt out, people are dying!!!.. she’s a first class idiot..she BOILS my blood 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Noinstafame

I’m in Australia and we haven’t been able to LEAVE the country since Feb as the government doesn’t want to deal with us trying to return. We still have about 20k Aussies stuck overseas slowly slowly coming back in with 2 weeks quarantine. With the new strain in the UK there is talk amongst politicians about how to deal with Aussies trying to return from there. Long story short, I’m astounded Dubai hasn’t shut their borders to the UK. Astounded.

Reactions: 35

Very traditional

VIP Member
So this is slightly off topic but same lines - actress Priyanka Chopra got caught in a hairdressers on London last night (Josh Wood) by the police? They made her leave and closed the salon but no fixed penalties issued. This whole thing is so "us and them"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Renata

VIP Member
That’s ferne fucked after today’s announcement then 😂😂
Omg did she take her newborn to a covid hotspot.

I’m surprised the press aren’t tackling this Dubai influencer problem. Hopefully this will finish all their s list “careers”.

Reactions: 33

Noodles5

Chatty Member
I think the sooner this instagramer and influencers shit goes the better it be.
There is notting worse then listening to young girls now that want to be influencers instead of going to college or even getting a job.
Our society is fucked

• Heart

Renata

VIP Member
It is getting ridiculous. We have Irish like Maura and Zarah Mapa living it up or in Zarah's case 'working' when she should be at home in Dublin minding her dog that she gave away the 2nd time. It is time these ladies said goodbye to Dubai!
I hope they all get stuck there.

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I’m so glad this thread was made. They all make me SICK to my stomach. I live in a tier 4 and today I can’t stop thinking about all the doctors, nurses and other key workers who are working their backsides off while these selfish pricks travel abroad and don’t care about the consequences. I’m not jealous of them one bit, I think they are selfish, entitled wankers.

Remember in March when they all said ‘we’re in this together’ and they were clapping for carers all over insta? Well they may as well just slap them all in the face to show them how much they really care. I hope we can all leave influencers and celebrities in 2020 & I hope Dubai goes on the quarantine list ASAP - but even then it’s not like the dicks would stay in for the 10 days anyway 🙄
I hope 2021sees the downfall of the influencer. These people think they are on a pedestal. Tbh anyone who has flown away for a jolly should be made to stay there for the next several weeks. If they like it so much then stay there.

Reactions: 32

Scragbags

VIP Member
He’s chosen to stay with the NHS rather than just embrace the influencer life though hasn’t he? In the early series a few of them had decent jobs, how many of them have turned their backs on them for Insta fame and freebies?
He also puts so many other frontline workers and people doing good on his insta too and shares their stories. He's a breath of fresh air to follow

• Heart

Renata

VIP Member
Why has the Dubai government allowed these a listers in? They were very strict before?

They look pathetic - in their bikinis and the curated pap shot - in a pandemic!

That is so selfish what Zara and her boyfriend have done on so many levels! For one not respecting the country they are in, they are also potentially putting other people at risk at the airport and on the plane. How could you sit near people for hours on a flight knowing you could put them at risk! I hope they get the 18k fine each!

Reactions: 31

Alex Drake

I got really, really upset the other day seeing all the stories about influencers and celebs on holiday in places like Dubai, St Barts, South Africa, etc.

None of them looked to have a single care in the world and I just wondered...how can they do it? Not just why anyone would want to take the risk of international travel during a horrifying pandemic where the number of deaths just keep rising, but to have apparently such little thought for the people who are not as lucky as they are, actively rubbing their good fortune in the faces of people who are massively struggling and on the brink?

I am just so outraged and distressed by the behaviour of these people at this point. It is beyond appalling but even worse is nobody is really criticising them for it, not anyone in anyway that matters at any rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Pinkii

VIP Member
Yes, she admitted it in an Instagram comment thread and also admitted to trying to hide her trip as she didn't want to be insensitive to others who couldn't travel at this time.
this is what annoys me, all these zelebs think we’re jealous because we ‘can’t’ travel- anyone can wack a trip onto a credit card and go away but its the fact that they aren’t being sensible, and travelling during a bloody global pandemic, they don’t care about their country or the countries they are visiting

everyone is trying to do their bit and help get things back to normal and yet every single one of these idiots thinking they have to travel atm are just infuriating!! They are in a fucking privileged position to be able to stay safe at home, but god forbid they get bored for a month or 2

for a generation that loves the cancel culture I don’t understand why these influencers aren’t being called out more or cancelled!

all the fucking idiot followers who defend them as well are just as bad, they don’t seem to understand their ‘idols’ are most likely contributing to the delay of normality to their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 30