“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be so exhausting doing all this relevant and life changing work they do 🤨 Poor people need a break, it’s so deserved 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why do they all flock to the same places? Absolutely zero imagination these people. Apart from their grounds for travelling...

Reactions: 17
Loads of people I know in actual real life, aka not influencers, have flown to Dubai over Christmas too. Seems to be the place to be. Honestly just seems crazy watching all their stories of beaches and partying.

Do they have to test on arrival?

Reactions: 5
Loads of people I know in actual real life, aka not influencers, have flown to Dubai over Christmas too. Seems to be the place to be. Honestly just seems crazy watching all their stories of beaches and partying.

You have to be tested 72 hours before you travel and provide a negative test result. Apparently the airlines aren’t even questioning what tier you are from, I guess they just want the passengers. I’ve read a couple of reports where people have said the flights are totally full and social distancing not an option. It will be interesting to see if their numbers rise after all of the Christmas visitors.

Reactions: 10
Nicola Adams has flown to the Maldives today on a “work trip”

duck OFF 😡 You can do a crappy photo shot here in the UK 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Nicola Adams has flown to the Maldives today on a “work trip”

duck OFF 😡 You can do a crappy photo shot here in the UK 😡
Saw a comment defending her saying Leeds is tier 3. they’ve clearly never seen Leeds/Bradford airport it they think that’s where she was flying from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Danielle Armstrong is there, she’s not put it on her insta though but if you follow her boyfriend he was tagged in a story in dubai 🤣 such a joke

Reactions: 6

I’m currently there now
I had to have a negative swab before I flew out

Reactions: 3
that airport photo looks dangerous.

I think this will end badly for at least one influenza.

The rules are there for a reason. The medical profession studied hard & caution for a reason.

Let’s see how they fare when they catch it or misbehave.

Reactions: 18
that airport photo looks dangerous.

I think this will end badly for at least one influenza.

The rules are there for a reason. The medical profession studied hard & caution for a reason.

Let’s see how they fare when they catch it or misbehave.
I travelled to Italy in September when it was permitted and tbh found the airport situation appalling. You had to wear a mask everywhere, through the terminal, plane etc and yet no one seemed to give a crap about social distancing in the queue. I kept the usual space between myself and the people in front all the time and repeatedly said "Excuse me" to people behind me but everyone insisted on standing right behind. People are still impatient as ever when travelling even in a pandemic.

Reactions: 12
Last day of 20s?!! Thought she was late 30s like Chloe Sims and Lauren Pope!

Just googled her age now and all the other Towie ages came up. Are they their real ages? Maybe all the surgery has aged them. Honestly thought Lucy Meck was older, thought she was a fit 35 yr old. Mark Wright 33? Whaaat?
I swear Mark has claimed to be very early 30s for over 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad this thread was made. They all make me SICK to my stomach. I live in a tier 4 and today I can’t stop thinking about all the doctors, nurses and other key workers who are working their backsides off while these selfish pricks travel abroad and don’t care about the consequences. I’m not jealous of them one bit, I think they are selfish, entitled wankers.

Remember in March when they all said ‘we’re in this together’ and they were clapping for carers all over insta? Well they may as well just slap them all in the face to show them how much they really care. I hope we can all leave influencers and celebrities in 2020 & I hope Dubai goes on the quarantine list ASAP - but even then it’s not like the dicks would stay in for the 10 days anyway 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Mark Wright is such a tool.

Famous for nothing.

There has to be a consequence for this Dubai talentless nobodies.

Reactions: 13
Surely now the time has come for all these reality shows, featuring the thick lot from Essex (I’m not slating Essex people per sé, as I’m an Essex bird too and I’m far from thick) to be past their sell-by date? We have had 10 years of TOWIE shite, they’ve made a bloody mint for being thick and talentless no-marks. They continue to take the piss out of everybody. They are rude to their ‘fans’ on Insta, never answering the simplest of questions. It wouldn’t kill them to acknowledge a few people now, would it? Whenever a question is asked on their page, about the clothes they are promoting, etc, they haven’t the manners to answer anyone. So bloody rude!

They have been on this freebie ride for 10 years now. But hopefully it will now backfire on them because people are becoming increasingly fed up with their piss-taking tit-show! 🤣😩🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.