“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the link to the govt petition about Zara Holland? Or links to any govt petition about the influencers getting away with tit?
I could be wrong but I’m sure petition links are not allowed to be posted on here. Not sure how you check..maybe the tattle business thread.

Reactions: 3
Hey, I’m writing one about restricting international travel (directed at influencers, but think it will pick up more traction if I make it generally applicable) at the moment. I want to make it convincing and go through quickly - you’re not allowed to accuse anyone of any criminality or “misbehaviour” so it’s a bit tricky to combine evidenced complaints with this! Want to get it done ASAP but am working at the moment
post link please when you are done.

Reactions: 2
post link please when you are done.
I will check the rules on Tattle & if it's against them to post a link here, I will find another way to direct you to it! It's a slog but it's worth it. Pressure is mounting on the government to shut off international travel so I'm half-wondering if they'll do so before the petition gets going. I'll still create the petition anyway though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I will check the rules on Tattle & if it's against them to post a link here, I will find another way to direct you to it! It's a slog but it's worth it. Pressure is mounting on the government to shut off international travel so I'm half-wondering if they'll do so before the petition gets going. I'll still create the petition anyway though :)
Clever girl 👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know, will the have to quarantine now when they fly back? Will they be allowed to fly back?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know, will the have to quarantine now when they fly back? Will they be allowed to fly back?
I really hope they have to bleeping quarantine PROPERLY. Not least because that is the only thing that will get the pandemic under control.

Reactions: 9
Hey, I’m writing one about restricting international travel (directed at influencers, but think it will pick up more traction if I make it generally applicable) at the moment. I want to make it convincing and go through quickly - you’re not allowed to accuse anyone of any criminality or “misbehaviour” so it’s a bit tricky to combine evidenced complaints with this! Want to get it done ASAP but am working at the moment
Would be interested in reading this if possible and sharing as i know several people in RL who are equally annoyed about influencers during the pandemic.

Oooo I’d be happy sign a petition! If anyone could post it to me too!
Me too .

Reactions: 2
It’s just tone deaf isn’t it? Fair enough be over there if you’re privileged enough to be able to do that but keep it the duck off social media.

There’s no thought for the people who’s Christmas’ are going to unbearably lonely now due to travel restrictions in the UK. It’s just rubbing in it people’s faces because they can.

Even for their die hard fans, there’s only so much smug people can take. Especially in these times!

I hope they get loads of unfollows over Christmas.
The same as Kristy Green, she’s another breacher. There’s another thread for her. She reckons she’s safer in Dubai but residents there are saying the rates going up!!!!! Not bleeding surprised with all those twats there.

Reactions: 12
Sad news,

Summary
Still current at:4 January 2021Updated:23 December 2020Latest update:

Change of COVID-19 testing and quarantine rules for Abu Dhabi (‘Summary’, ‘Coronavirus’ and ‘Entry requirements’ pages).
If you are returning to the UK from the UAE on or after 4am on 14 November, you do not need to self-isolate on your return.

Bollocks!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sad news,

Summary
Still current at:4 January 2021Updated:23 December 2020Latest update:

Change of COVID-19 testing and quarantine rules for Abu Dhabi (‘Summary’, ‘Coronavirus’ and ‘Entry requirements’ pages).
If you are returning to the UK from the UAE on or after 4am on 14 November, you do not need to self-isolate on your return.

Bollocks!
Things can change quite quickly. Especially if the rates out there are going up

Reactions: 4
I say close the borders!!! They can stay out there see how long it takes before they plead to be allowed back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was just about to post this, I'm pleased she is charged and I do hope she ends up in prison, best of all it's all happening in Barbados
so she might not be back in the UK for a long time with luck.
I had a good LOL at this, serves her right

I don't know who she is, heard her name, but no idea what show she was on. Hopefully, her being charged is just the start of all the other z listers facing repercussions for their actions.
So she gave Alex bowman a BJ on love Island the minute he walked in the door basically.

She lost her miss uk crown because of it lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Megan Stevens (not sure if anyone follows her?), left for Dubai before tier 4 and they decided to extend when the strict lockdown was announced. While everyone was lamenting missing Christmas with loved ones, she did a post about not feeling body confident while on her beach holiday. Read the room.
I follow her. She’s such a smug person with a put on girlie voice

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What about the “influencers” who are now giving health advice. This one from @mellysophia - someone who has nothing to offer apart from marrying a ex convict which didn’t last.

She was in Dubai in the last lockdown, out every night with her friends (and documenting this). What gives her the right to give out health advice??

Read it - it’s so badly written it sums her up perfectly!

These people are so thick it’s unbelievable yet they are out there with no consequence. The papers don’t report this because they support them in their usual lives.

I use to follow her ages ago & contacted her for a quote to do my wedding day make up, emphasis on MAKE UP ONLY.
my wedding is (it got cancelled but we’ve rescheduled for 2021) in Italy - Lake Como.

Her quote was to pay for flights, accommodation & transfers which was totally understandable. THEN to pay for all of that for a friend who she would want to take with her. THEN the make up quote was £2500. ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH?! that email swiftly went into the bin.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.